US POLICE BRUTALITY GENERAL

These fucking retards are out of control. Shooting everything and everyone, not only violent niggers but old white man face down on the ground. Vids stories, etc of your worst cops encounters.

bestgore.com/execution/unarm-white-man-execution-cold-blood-female-cop-tazer-usa/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hDgEQ7P1u4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im so sick of all the good ole boys in here defending hese good goyims enforcing the 'Jewish' law...

youtu.be/hDgEQ7P1u4I

>youtu.be/hDgEQ7P1u4I

many of the le police brutality cases in those video were 100% legitimate.

>POLICE BRUTALITY
you make it sound like something bad

you're better off studying thomas sowell

I gotchu fampai

>pygmys

when will they learn?

R E K T

>T. Canadian

Also, I am a cop here in Texas and despite what the (((media))) says, true incidents of unwarranted police force are few and far between. I just want to enforce the law and keep the peace. Often, most cops will avoid writing tickets when they can because it is extra work and time and often some guy just made a mistake. When you run, resist, or fight, we have a duty to stop you and that is when force may be used. All I want to do at the end of the day is get home to my wife and kids. I don't want to loose my job because some nig said I was "betin on hyms".

If these people actually showed respect towards the police, then they would not be getting shot. Police work is dangerous here in America, because we have so many armed citizens, so the cops are very careful.

To find police brutality you have to cherry pick from literal thousands of police encounters that happen on any given day across all 50 states. If anything the police aren't tough enough when you look at places like Chicago, Detroit, etc. Fuck off leaf.

not sure if police but whatever

Fucking w-riggity-fucking-Wrecked!

Yo wtf

it's a fucked up world, newfriend

watched live with pol, those where the days

defintely deserved that. nigress thought she could hold up the education of others

lol only 9mm

>you can clearly see how one of the guys that fell tried to pull a gun on the cop
>still used as an example of muh police brutality
I don't get this, was the cop supposed to die to be PC?

Looks like Brazil kek

>lets fire across the doorway at each other

fucking french cops.

cunt needs the same thing done to her

>didn't watch
Come on, there are some rifle involved too. FN FAL or something, i'm not sure, not a /k/ fag.

>example of muh police brutality
nah, mate, i'm on the opposite side here.

I didn't mean you specifically, just how that webm gets used in general

>losing sight of his hands

killed an innocent, gets rekt kek

IS IT TRUE AN ALIEN PICTURE SOMEHOW ENDED UP GETTING LEAKED HERE?

Oh my god, this fucking cop once pulled me over. Told me I had a fucking headlight out. Can you believe that shit? I told him I was a sovereign citizen not subject to his jurisdiction, and told him to eat shit and fuck off like the filthy statist he was. He had the fucking audacity to just chuckle and give me a two week warning to get my light fixed. Unbelievable! Seriously, these corrupt fascist communist fucks abuse their power way too much!

lul
really tho hope that nig died

Nice reflexes.

oh shit

Avoid activities that bring you in contact with an armed and authorized police force.
Problem solved.

Good cop

Good cop, idiot fucking nig nog

> tries to fight the cops

Why are they retarded ?

thanks for the thread, this stuff makes my leo peenor so hard

he could lose is leg! Thanks comrade, some of these are new to me

And my personal favorite. I've nothing left, share your shit, guys goddamnit.

Fuck the cameraman.
Turns the camera when the nig tries to do something stupid, shows the nig dead, claim he dindu nuffin

leave it to the Russian to make the case for tyranny

PLay stupid games, when stupid prizes

i dont agree with this one

Firework battles are fun.

desu if you're a diabetic who passes out you shouldn't be driving.

black dude in the red sweater is all just keep acting like your studding and nothing will happen to you

>When you choose last stand

Wow really makes me think

POST THE PIC OF THE ALIEN I NEED TO SEE IT.

I have had numerous encounters with the police throughout my life. I have been arrested five times, investigated 20+ times, and jailed twice.

1) Obey the law.

2) If you choose to break the law, treat law inforcement officers with respect when they come for you.

3) We need police, 99.9% of them are normal, non-violent, non-racist, and are just doing the job that (we the people) have hired them to do.

They are just trying to make a decent living and raise their families.

THAT IS SO COOOOLLL!!!!

Just because American police dont say sorry for arresting you doesn't mean they're all brutes.

Man the fuck up ya poofta.

acab thread? acab thread

not police brutality, but here you go

THAT ONE COP TOOK DOWN 3 OF THOSE SKANKS FAR OUT!!

>greece
S H I T
T I E R

Try ACABing in a first world country.

Fuck you Chang.
The thing that keeps this board free of degeneracy is its innate whiteness.
And there is nothing more White and bright than respect for Christ given authority.
Never been a cop, but totally respect their role in the pyramid.
Kick the fucking shit out of those brown and black commie atheist cunts my bros in blue.

cant believe there's actual human beings defending this nigger

Muricans deserve it all

Word son, dem poh-lease be on ma shit 2
I be ridin' with ma illegal tint, huge rims and non-street legal low rider kit...bumpin' ma system at a decibel level too high to conform to local ordinances....
Yeah, i gots heroin and baggies in the ride, but so what? he jus pull me ova cuz I's black.

Ideally, in "civilization", parents do the disciplining and guidance, so that institutions and law enforcement don't have to. When dealing with law enforcement, if you give them a reason to fear for their life, they're authorized to use lethal force. They want to incapacitate you until you're not a threat. Even if they are unarmed and they start swinging at you, that shit can go south fast. If they knock you out, you're done.

When a police brutality thread becomes a nigger thread.

>the way they always give up after a while

it does look like an fn fal front sight

yea i dont agree with this one either, left handed shooting should not be allowed

>Sup Forums BTFO

That's more like it

>Allowing the authorities to abuse they're power is a good thing.
People who think like this shouldn't be allowed to vote. The police work for us, not the other way around.

kek

gotta love brazil

>Also, I am a cop here in Texas and despite what the (((media))) says, true incidents of unwarranted police force are few and far between.
you don't know what cops in Baltimore or South Carolina or wherever are like. Hell, you don't even know what the guys you work with get up to when you're not around.

I had a kind of epiphany back in highschool on something of this nature. I was wondering how the couple of teachers we had who were obviously grossly incompetent - not to mention downright pervy sometimes - managed to keep their jobs. After all, their colleagues were often really good teachers, so you'd have thought one of them would have spoken up eventually. And then I realised: the teachers had no idea what went on in each others classrooms. They never took lessons together, after all. It might be common knowledge amongst the students that a particular teacher was a total perv, but unless another teacher happened to randomly walk in at exactly the right moment the faculty would remain largely oblivious.

And this goes double for cops, since if you're working a beat you're out on your own potentially miles from other cops for hours at a time. The guys you work with might be great, friendly guys when you're in the station together, but then you go out on patrol, and if a particular pair turn into violent egomaniacs on a power trip when they're out of sight of other cops then you would have zero way of knowing. You can't just take it on faith that everyone you work with is the same person with you that they are when they're out on patrol.

And the US is such a huge and varied place that you definitely can't speak to the culture in other police departments around the country.

Play back at double speed while listening to Yakkity Sax.

na you even look more nigger?