Reminder that in addition to the spiders and the snakes, Australian skies are full of enormous, vicious bats:

Reminder that in addition to the spiders and the snakes, Australian skies are full of enormous, vicious bats: youtube.com/watch?v=3hNJgk2agWo
One of these fuckers bit me this evening, so I'm probably going to get rabies now. It's been good knowing you Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t26UZM70YzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

See you in the next life aussie bro.

cute!

Australian bat lyssavirus isn't rabies. OK, it's like rabies, and has a 100% fatality rate, but it's not rabies.

Australia is CUTE! :3

That's how batman got his powers

proven Aussie proxy, rabies has been exterminated from the Australian Continent. Try harder and do your research next time fag.

They're cold blooded killers user. You should all steer clear of this entire continent.

It's lyssavirus - very similar to rabies, but we call it something different so we can say we don't have rabies

he doesnt have powers

You should get that bite checked out m8. Some kid died a few years ago from an unchecked bat bite.

>flying foxes
>vicious
They just sit in their trees screaming and shitting all day

Giant fruitbat. They are mostly harmless.

>enormous, vicious bats
More like cute flying fox m8
Its the birds you need to worry about

W-what do they eat?

But the burds are just shitposters

Oy, m8, what're you waiting for? Just get in the car.

>Bats
>Vicious

If you don't anger them for no reason they're breddy chill you cunt.

Your best mangos

They swarm and attack kangaroos, cattle, and other livestock mostly. That's why they have such large sharp teeth.

lol they don't even eat your giant insects? Your country is cursed.

Ever wondered why God cut us off from the rest of the world by a large volume of water?

Lmao this
>family house in coutryside
>huge mosquito problem during summer because moisture
>bats move in under the rough tiles
>convince my parents to refugees welcome
>you can now sit out at night with a pair of shorts without being devoured

They and owlbro are based

i am sitting under a tree having a smoke with about 30 of these guys right now... they're chill as fuck. if one bit you its a sign that you must be a bastard. or u wearing big carmen miranda fruit hat cuz of raging homosex.

BATS ARE FUCKING BASED

What did you do to the bat to make it bite you?

they only eat fruit so that explains why they found ya sa fackin tasty ya friggin poof

Allah had plans for you.

Bats are ugly as fuck. But yeah, pretty chill.
Once one burst through my door and almost gave my vaya a hearth attack, all while screaming uncontrollably like a 5yo on a hentai and trying to shit on my dishes.
I blowed his head with a book though. What a magnificient creature.

>almost gave my vaya a hearth attack
your what

>Allah
You need to go back

Says the country who currently is under Allah's control.
Just kill yourself and make it easier for everyone.

SORRY CANT MAKE IT TO WORK TODAY MY CAR IS COVERED IN SPIDERS

>(((belgium)))

Go get the vaccination for it, if you do it NOW you wont get infected, but you'll die one of the most agonizing deaths in the world 99,9% chance if you get rabies, for this once listen to Sup Forums or at least call your doctor to confirm. Please.

Bats are cute, maybe I will move to Australia after all.

>flying foxes
>vicious
youtube.com/watch?v=t26UZM70YzY

Australian babies mostly, when they are in group they don't fear any Australian. Emus are the only one they fear

Is a roedor.

I want one its so CUTE

Youtube is trying to tell me something.

CUTE

Poor bastards you take one minute to stop shitposting and no cunt gives any (you)s

Reminder that this (pic related) little monster has the nasty habit of tearing open your scrotum and eating your testicles while you are sleeping. They can chew through some types of steel and WILL burrow through your house to eat your gonads if they catch your scent.
Australia is not a place to mess around with.

Y he bully batto

>This
I love it when they fly like 10 cm in front of your face to feast on the damn mosquitoes that always swarm you during danish summers.

There are these micro bars which fly around my inside house sometimes. See them so much I forget they are there. They fly in do a lap of living room and fly out. They are about the size of budgie.

>getting bitten by a bat

I don't even know how this is possible. You literally have to catch one IF you can and then scare the shit out of it

**bats

wtf mayne fucking Australia...

>giant fruit bats
I wish we had those rad animals here desu

Worst thing about it is the smile while they're eating it.
For those that don't know they kind of enjoy fucking with you - they'll stay just out of reach and when you give up chasing one it'll stop, look you right in the fucking eye and keep nibbling on your testicle while smiling.
Happened to my grandad but luckily he'd had my mum by that point.

Seppo bears and rattlesnakes seem worse than anything we actually have to deal with, since they love coming into areas full of people

sounds like the normal much smaller insect eating variety.
They are brotier and Did Nothing Wrong

rabies takes like, a month to incubate.
You don't need to go to a doctor any time soon, but don't assume that if you have no symptoms in two weeks time, you shouldn't go to a doctor to get checked out anyway.

Just rub garlic all over yourself, you abo-halfsy.

Yeah they cool. I have no beef with them.

I will insist, birds are the biggest problem

Basically Sup Forums users

foooookin eeeelllllll

Fuck you ugly wog looking cunt.
Just take the inoculation shots n man the fuck up cunt you Italian slide bitch.
You are a waste of of a get.

What kind of pleb tier country still has to worry about rabies?

Shit. How did you're grandad even survive their septic bite though? I hear the bacteria in their mouth can kill a man within an hour.

jesus fucking christ
its almost like the nature is telling you not to live on that godforsaken desert island

FUCKING NOPE

>No cable ties in helmet
Cunt was just asking for it

He didn't.
Thanks for bringing it up, prick.

Meh I hope you die of this poison cunt.

Sorry didn't mean to open old wounds
I forgot that 3 out of 5 Australians have lost a family member to one of those monsters. They're worse than militant Emus.

My biggest problem is armadillos. When they get scared, they jump. Their jump is right about bumper-height.
Guess what an armadillo does to a bumper.

That sort of thing usually happens when it floods. Lots of web weaving big cunt spiders live in the mangrove swamps, floods chase them up to higher ground where people live and this shit happens. I once drove through a bridge during a flood and the entire bridge was encased in webs, it was like a scene from The Mist

Gives it leprosy?

Cool. Australia is like a horror movie.

>brazil is like a real life adaptation of the purge
>calls australia a horror movie

It looks so happy yet so sadistic

To be fair the purge is more of a comedy when you think about it.
Much like Brazil.

Face is cute but it's body is the stuff of nightmares

>muslims tell muslims off
what did he mean by this?

You think that's scary wait until they shit on your car and the paint peels off

Say that to my wife's son, he's half banana

For fuck's sake, Australia.
The most dangerous wildlife near me is a fucking sparrow.

A flying fox peed on my eye once.
There I was walking through the bat enclosure at the zoo, and I just as I titled my head to look at the little guys hanging from the ceiling one of them took a piss and it went right into my eye.
Spent ten minutes washing it out, luckily I didn't get infected with some jungle virus

I like that joke. It's got layers, man

Does Australia have pipistrelles?

Actually it's Ahmed two houses down

Incredible creatures

>so I'm probably going to get rabies now. It's been good knowing you Sup Forums.
Doesn't Australia have """""free""""" healthcare like urrp? Go get some anti rabies shit.

We don't have the rabies you have in seppo land here, he's talking about lyssavirus

Your mom ass

aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Don't tell them. What's next, you'll let them know about bin turkeys?

lmao

>leprosy
Lel i was thinking the same thing