If Trump actually furthers the war on Marijuana he is far more retarded than I had thought:

If Trump actually furthers the war on Marijuana he is far more retarded than I had thought:

Now, I know I'm going to get "DEGENERATE!!" comments here but I don't give a fuck, marijuana is much, much better for you than fag sticks and alcohol.

If Trump were to legalize weed he would:
-Secure a fuck load of blue states for 2020
-Along with delivering on health care, his approval would probably sky rocket.
-No one would care about illegals or trannys anymore.
-It's basically a sedative for inner city niggers, you can probably bet on crime dropping
-Mexicans and nigs won't be able to sell "they product" on the streets
-Tax revenue would be incredible
-Economic boost
-Thousands of jobs

If Trump doesn't do this, or atleast if he adds more pressure onto marijuana he is confirmed retarded. Barely anyone but the dying dickheads who were parents during Nixon would actually care about legalizing pot.

IF it's confirmed he's enforcing more laws on it, then I'm afraid he is the biggest fucking idiot to enter office.

Other urls found in this thread:

bento.de/today/cannabis-legalisierung-in-deutschland-vom-bundestag-beschlossen-1135947/
cannabis-special.com/cannabis-legalisierung-2017/
zeit.de/wissen/gesundheit/2017-01/cannabis-rezept-medizin-krankenkasse-arzt-legal
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/02/23/private-prisons-back-trump-and-could-see-big-payoffs-new-policies/98300394/
cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/white-house-marijuana-donald-trump-pot/index.html
blog.constitutioncenter.org/2012/11/busting-some-myths-about-the-founding-fathers-and-marijuana/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

agreed

Pretty much. Will be interesting to see what happens. This issue could actually cause a large hit in 2018 elections if played poorly.

KYS degenerate

>marijuana is much, much better for you than fag sticks and alcohol

They're all bad for you, retard. Christ, next you'll be making that stoner claim that weed "cures cancer".

You idiots can spout "degenerate!!" over it all you want, but the facts are that it's less degenerate than cigarettes and alcohol AND it knocks the jewish pharmaceutical industry in the jaw.

Holy shit you fucking idiots just don't get it, don't you? This isn't about whether it's healthy or not, (and it ISN'T as bad as alcohol or cigarettes holy shit stop being so fucking stupid) it's more about the economy, nigger crime, mexican crime, illegal crime and his 2020 re-election.

You stupid burgers just won't hold him accountable if he did something as dumb as this. You would still suck his dick and lick his boots.

Per the 10th amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, the federal government has zero authority to regulate the sale nor banishment of any drug or substance.

>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Show me where specifically in the Constitution the federal government was granted authority to ban drugs. I'll wait.

So sad that you judgmental faggots spit on freedom, let us hope that our judgments upon others respect their right to do with their lives as they so choose and in turn that others may respect your right to live as you choose.

No harm, no foul, your feelings do not constitute harm nor a foul, take your degenerate labels and shove them up your ass. Freedom does not give two fucks what you like and what you don't.

In short OP, I agree with your sentiment.

Weed, cigarettes and alcohol are only bad for you if you let them be bad for you. Weed and tobacco can't make you smoke them nor alcohol make you drink it

It's you who is bad for you love yourself and get rid of what drives you to do drugs

mexicans and niggers sell crack more than weed

>-Tax revenue would be incredible
fuck off

But there are still a huge portion of dealers who strictly deal weed and any hit to them is good,

You will NEVER get rid of the black problem, so if you're going to do anything you give them a sedative and hit them in their wallets.

Why should I read anything a bong says? Your country is pathetic.

Fucking pot smokers.

Why do you even smoke weed? What benefit does it give you? It's just a temporary escape from your real problems. That's all it is. Just a 2-3 hour retreat where you think like a child and forget that you're an adult. Yeah sure, I get it, you're the cool guy, you smoke weed and you're like, totally chill man, you're not gonna start fights like if you were drunk on whiskey. Or yeah man, weed gives you like, creative thoughts so you can think up song lyrics for your alternative garage punk fusion jazz band.

It's an intoxicant. You use it and your conscience gets impaired. There's no ifs, ands, or buts about that. It's not just "a plant bro" it's a goddamn psychoactive compound. It affects your memory and your thinking. It destroys your productivity. Link me all the studies you got from 420weedsmokers.blogspot.com, it's not gonna change the fact that what you're using is basically the complete opposite of your natural state, sobriety.

"Just legalize it maaaan it doesn't do any harm" no that's bullshit. We have these laws in order to prevent our society from being eroded by drugs. If it's legalized for muhh economic boost muhhh liberals on our side, what's to say meth shouldn't be legalized either? Or cocaine?

Fuck, they prescribed coke for headaches back in the day. Because there was a whole culture of idiots back then similar to modern day stoners who thought it was harmless. Look where that ended up. That's where this whole weed craze is going to end up too. You watch. 10 years down the line all these legal states are going to realize they fucked up big time.

Weed culture is ten times more poisonous than any other drug culture, precisely because so many fucking idiots think it's harmless.

Meanwhile, Germany finally decided to legalize medical weed for all states (starting in March this year). You need a prescription, then you can get up to 100g per month FOR FREE. Yes you heard right, FOR FREE (well, it's covered 100% by health insurance). That's a fucking huge step forward, until now we already had medical weed, but only for about 1000 patients nationwide, and they had to pay insane prices - I think about 30€ per g - since currently we need to import that shit from the Netherlands (we'll start growing it ourselves soon though).

Recreational will follow next. Feels so nice to live in a first world country.

:^)

I really don't think Trump is going to crack down at all on marijuana laws. If anything, as a business man who claims to be down for the "average" citizen. . . he's got to be aware a lot of people use it regularly. (28/50) Over half the country made marijuana legal for medicinal use. It's not just for "criminals".

For fuck sake, his "buddy" ALEX JONES was smoking Mexican Tabasco and Apple Juice on Joe Rogans Podcast live. It's legal in almost a 1/5 of the countries states recreationallllly.

This is coming from a fuck whose actually gotten pulled over twice (and ticketed) for marijuana. I've paid my shit and I still can't get medical. Stay positive though you fucks. Once Trump gets rid of the possible pedophile network Obamas administration ignored while being the first black president who also didnt give a fuck bout the ganja uncle tommy ass motha fucka

Even if you want to spout all that bullshit, I don't see you addressing the fact that if he legalized it recreationally he would probably win Nevada or Colorado, you fucking idiot.

Works better for me than pharma crap like benzos or neuroleptica. I can actually work again and be a productive member of society, instead of sitting around like a drooling zombie.

source ?

Dude come on. I smoke weed almost every night at night. It makes me sleep well. I don't drink, smoke cigarrettes or take any other drug. I work out every day and I am a productive member of society. It is not addictive. I imagine it can have negative issues. But not many, nothing I can notice at least. This move is quite absurd. I hope it pans out well cos it will affect the next cycle bigly.

You don't know shit about our politics, scumbag. Trump can save a kitten from a burning building live on TV and the majority of liberals will still hate him. And you fail to mention that even if he does win shitty unimportant states like Nevada or Colorado, he'll lose his core, conservative leaning states, especially in the south.

You're just another pot smoking faggot living in a dream land, making retardedly simple observations about a complex legal issue. Sit down emu.

>Why do you even smoke weed? What benefit does it give you?

As a free American, allow me to inform you it is none of your fucking business to why or how I would do anything I wish to do with any other consenting adult, whether we want to shoot up crack rocks in our veins, smoke joints bigger than my leg, or fuck another mans hairy shitty asshole. Free men should be just that, with no regard zero regard for a judgemental autist like you.

You are no patriot, you are scum, you are a tool, you are by the very definition a useful idiot. I hope the day comes where my defining you as retarded could lead to your legal sterilization or euthanization, after all we get to decide what is degenerate right? Your lack of comprehension as well as your lack of understanding as to what freedom is, means or entails is quite degenerate to me.

Yeah Im really pissed Trump better not fuck up with this and lose momentum.

Just let the states decide

>They're all bad for you, retard.
not an argument

Have you been living under a rock?

bento.de/today/cannabis-legalisierung-in-deutschland-vom-bundestag-beschlossen-1135947/
cannabis-special.com/cannabis-legalisierung-2017/
zeit.de/wissen/gesundheit/2017-01/cannabis-rezept-medizin-krankenkasse-arzt-legal

It was also on tv I heard, but I don't watch tv.

>this is the end, drumpf is finished!
>*abuses drug of choice*
>If he don't legalize this *PFFFFFFFFFFFT* shit den fuk him amirite
>guy#2 yeah fuk drumpf fuck white people weed 4 lyfe!

FEK OFF AUSSIE CUNT

>4,000,000,000,000 d chess

Remaining potheads on the fence about Trump. Trump puts out shitty memo to staff about pot. Comes to rescue "states rights" liberals now love him

Go to Somalia then anarchist.

Laws exist for a reason. Do whatever makes you feel good but if it breaks the law, and you get caught, you're fucked. Can't change that no matter how much you write about the big bad government interfering in your life.

And please, don't larp like you're some kind of patriot. Even the founding fathers realized there's restrictions on freedom.

People like you make me appreciate you country even more than I used to. God bless you and God bless your countrymen.

Another thread shilling for cannabis legalisation how quaint

>Following the Constitution makes you an anarchist

Get educated please.

Duuuuude just leave my weed alone maaaaaan!

Honestly this is hilarious as if making it legal is going to change anything for the better

You get it a little cheaper and a little purer but that's it making it legal is going to encourage directionless weak willed people to start

That means more people trapped in the weed cycle and productivity will no doubt go down

Look at this faggot list his excuses and laugh.

Just accept it, you're a substance abusing bitch who can't live straight.

WEED LMAO

It is going to make my life better since I will make massive profits

Not an argument

Smoking weed is for pussies, real men enjoy only the purest opium.
If you smoke weed, you're probably a communist

>claims he wants to leave it to the states
>claims he wants to cut federal spending and eliminate waste
>backs private prisons
>appoints Jeff Sessions to waste billions arresting pot store owners and employees in states where their voters will was that it be legal
>every prisoner goes from being a working, tax paying contributor to the system, to a burden on the state at a cost of $30,000 a year to taxpayers
>Sup Forums will defend this

> Weak willed people drop out of life with bong in hand.
> Only the strongest remain.
> Exterminate the weak.
> Too stoned to fight back.

This

WTF IS TRUMP DOING

Why are you defending the cretins that willingly make themselves that burden?

Thinks weed is bad=actual retarded assclown. They don't even believe what they're saying evidenced by all the giggling during the press conference. Who, besides the press, cares about"transgender rights"? Noone. It's a mental illness. It's a trend.
FREE WEEDY

>Wanting to wast billions of dollars a year hunting people down for a plant a near supermajority of the population wants legalized.
How's that boot taste?

Weed reduces productivity.

It's that simple.

When computers and machines take over 100% of manufacturing and creativity jobs, people can choose to be as unproductive as they like.

In the meantime, choosing to be less productive = degeneracy.

Just seen this thread. There's a few points id like to reinforce. I'm more for than against when it comes to weed. And I have smoked weed for 10 years for zero medicinal reason except I like it. Here we go
>It doesn't cure cancer. Don't be an idiot.
>It does have medical benefits. Plenty of peer reviewed studies in respectable medical journals.
>If you are going to market a "medicine" dont call it OG Kush Extreme Ice-T Edition. Don't market it like a recreational drug. You aren't helping your cause
>Stoners WILL exploit the medicinal classification.
>It is a drug just like alcohol or nicotine. Those two cause far, far more damage than weed ever will
>Weed can, and does, fuck up a SMALL percentage of people with mental health problems. Don't give me your bullshit arguments its harmless. Some people do react to it badly, I've seen people have one cone and be taken away in an ambulance because they flip the fuck out.
>Pablo Escobar wouldn't have had the personal wealth of an entire COUNTRY if the drug war worked.
>Mandatory sentencing laws in the US are completely fucking stupid political showboating, murders get fairer legal trials than a dumbarse with half a kilo of pot in his car
Where does this lead us? No idea. Its a tricky issue. Just don't be black/white on the issue. If we taught our sons and daughters responsibility we wouldn't have to use the government to regulate what we can/cannot put into our bodies.

DUDE

WEED
LMAO

Everyone knows they are bad for you, you autistic twat. Weed probably the least bad out of the three.

/thread

Apparently you fell for the propaganda. I will annihilate you, bong in hand, baby on hip. Fuck off.

Of course they're spending money on enforcing the law. Was that statement supposed to induce shock?

Don't forget that the collective I.Q of this place is that of a nigger. Trump could go full communist and pol would still defend him.

After preaching states' rights, I dont want to believe that Trump is stupid enough to go after states who legalized it. He better tell Sessions to chill the fuck out and for Spicer to clarify.

good post, neoglobalists BTFO

This

People just don't get it, they live in fantasy land thinking weed getting legal will solve everyone's problems, the government's, the users and the dealers.

The (state) government gets like a 3% surplus, which isn't shit.

The users get trapped in a cycle of psychological addiction since they can get it easier.

The dealers? They'll just move on to a different drug that will make them more profit.

>Weed probably the least bad out of the three.
When you have to frame a point like that you don't have a particularly convincing argument

Basically this. I don't care if it's "degenerate", if he just left it to the states then no one would fucking care.

>If Trump actually furthers the war on Marijuana
>If
Why are you so ass-blasted about something he may or may not theoretically do in your mind which he has given no indication he would do in reality?

>Trump
>against marijuana

Q-quentin?

#1 Because it shouldn't be a crime, it's no more harmful than alcohol and considerably less harmful than tobacco.
#2 Because it's creating a multi billion dollar industry and shitloads of jobs
#3 Fuck private prisons. There should not be incentive/profit to having more people incarcerated.
#4 The will of the voters in those states was for it to be recreationally legal. Having Washington swing their dick around and suppress the will of the people is completely fucked up and shows that D.C. is out of touch and needs to be purged of Neocons and Neolibs both.

This is typical leftist tactics.
They drum outrage and tears over god damn nothing.
Just ignore it and move on.

>, it's no more harmful than alcohol and considerably less harmful than tobacco.
That's not a valid argument that's only more reason not to legalise it

what's it like living in a cave?

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/02/23/private-prisons-back-trump-and-could-see-big-payoffs-new-policies/98300394/
cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/white-house-marijuana-donald-trump-pot/index.html

>reduce crime
>Chicago

K

Smoking weed leads to trying other drugs with degenerate friends.
Trying new things.
It should be illegal.
Drugs should in fact be more illegal than they already are.

>theoretically
Spicer said there will be a crackdown on recreational marijuana.

>Alcohol legal
>Tobacco legal
>kill more people than all illegal drugs combined every year
>Marijuana doesn't kill people
>Marijuana illegal

>something being less harmful than what we have now
>"only more reason not to legalize it"

Sir, are you fucking retarded?

>lick his boots

Edgy anarchist detected. You're right those this is about nigger crime and mexican crime. It's another excuse to keep niggers off the street so I'm ABSOLUTELY ok with that.

Life as a corporate peon sucks. So yeah, if you're not going to even allow us to have a tiny, basically harmless escape, we're gonna be a mad.

A lot of what you wrote could also apply to video games. Video games are mindless escapism and could be linked to some harmful outcomes (obesity, amotivation, etc).

Are we just not allowed to have fun unless Trump personally approves?

You stupid degenerate liberal, Ill judge you if i feel like it. Now state your reasons for being a pot head, asshole.

This will only increase the demand and amount of mexicans crossing your border, not that I give a fuck. CIA has been smuggling drugs since forever and you happily buy into 'the war on drugs'

>89866▶
> (OP)
> KYS degenerate

tax it.

or also ban booze

If your upset tweet at him. Make sure to tell him that you don't agree with this decision and you want your DUDE WEED. Seriously you have a prez who can read your ideas and give feedback.

Let be clear here that the prohibition of any substance should have a constitutional ammendment, anything less is federal overreach. However, people will continue to defend what is tountamount to the privitization of the federal government, in that laws are passed that funnel money into corporations through expenditure or regulation. Thus we live in a country where our rights can be erroded through arcane procedures, executive action, and departmental memo. And people wonder why the Supreme Court has to constantly check the other branches. Hell is was Roosevelt who tried to destroy the court by increasing the number of justices. The constitution is such a wonderful document that erodes day by day.

I'm not a pothead, haven't smoked in years, I might if it were legal. First off I don't want to break the law and risk prison anymore. I don't want to buy from shady as fuck people, and I don't want to buy just whatever crap they have I want selection, I want professionalism. I want to know what I'm buying That comes with legality.

Now as to why I want to smoke weed? Because it's enjoyable, it's something I can do in my free time after work to relax. I can't have alcohol, I'm on Methotrexate for Rheumatoid Arthritis. I also can't smoke tobacco, because I'm allergic to it.

So common things people use to unwind from work stress? I don't have those options. I have "be stressed out all the time" Plus, marijuana's supposed to be good for autoimmune diseases and inflammatory arthritis pain. That could be useful.

I'm not a teenager anymore, I can't just walk up to people and ask to buy weed even if I wanted to. People will immediately be suspicious of me being a Narc.

>not exploiting degenerates by putting a fat tax on it

>Now, I know I'm going to get "DEGENERATE!!" comments here but I don't give a fuck
Oh yes you do, you degenerate moron.

Weed seems harmless but it's not.
I know tons of weed supporters, some of them were my friends. Now they think the earth is flat and are going vegan. Yeah no thanks Schlomo. Weed is degenerate. It brings out dormant schitzophrenia in people.

It needs to be cheaper than black market stuff, you mong.

wtf I hate Trump now

Not really, plenty of numales will still go to a dispensary even if it is somewhat more expensive. Most of them are paranoid little pussies.

Sup Forums is a lot worse than weed. There are daily flat earth threads on here along with "the universe is a hologram" and "fake moon landing" threads. You autists are obsessed with lefty "buzzwords" when you can't even see you use them all the time. Degenerate is the biggest example. Wasting away in this echo chamber complaining about pot smokers wasting away. Hypocrites. Hitler would have gased all of you.

> this poison is much better than the other two poisons, thus it should be allowed to consume by idiots who lack self-control
Correct answer: time to ban alcohol and tobacco too.

Personally I love pot smokers.
They are one of the reasons why I have a good job now. A third of the class was high, another third was just dumb as rocks and the rest was employable.

Thanks guys, you made my life much easier.

Flat Earth threads are a CIA psyop you mong

I use it instead of lithium, sodium valproate or another mood stabilizer

Didn't George Washington grow weed?

BAN Weed!
Tobacco and Alcohol are ok tho -.-

>Appoints Jeff sessions to waste billions attacking pot store owners

Yeah, nah, you're gonna need a source for that shit you fucking loser. The pot must be making you delusional because saying, " I don't want our youth to do any drugs" and claiming were going to spend billions are two different things.

You potheads are the fucking worst. Can you think for longer than a second? Would you all have accepted free weed from Hillary if it meant she opened the borders wide open and we literally were flooded with illegals who turned us into a communist country next election?

Think about how you answer that because you already all look like fucking idiots. No better than the people who vote for no other reason than "muh LGBT rights"

I would rather more gets handled on the federal level than the state.

blog.constitutioncenter.org/2012/11/busting-some-myths-about-the-founding-fathers-and-marijuana/

He grew Hemp and apparently your constitution is written on hemp paper

Yeah, alright. I'd rather pay an extra dime for good quality in a nice atmosphere too. Been to the Kronkel plenty times when I was younger. But once it becomes much more expensive than your friendly black market dealer (not all of them are nigger scumbags on the street corner who will try to push cocaine or heroin too), nope. It needs to stay reasonable, almost nobody will pay double price if there's no need.

You need to go to back to r/trees

And I pray your kid sees how much of an idiot you turn into when you smoke and decides not to

>Mah weed is better than cigs and beer, why you call me a degenerate?

All three are degenerate.

States rights us a conservative issue. Spicer just said yesterday he would use federalism to go after decisions made by the sovereign states. I understand your a troll but damn.

Anna Kasparian? GTFO

You didn't answer a single question I asked

Having trouble staying focused?

Apparently muh states rights only applies selectively. "DONT TOUCH OUR WEED" but.."LOL WERE A SANCTUARY CITY"

Judging by all the ridiculous claims being made here without a single fucking source I wouldn't be shocked, mountain Jew friend

I'm high right now.