If a non-human sapient race suddenly came to Earth, would you accept them as equals?

If a non-human sapient race suddenly came to Earth, would you accept them as equals?

Only if our genitals are compatible

the real question is Would they except US as equals?

Only if our genitals are compatible

Yes, as long as they wanted to co operate with us.

If they came to our planet that means they're light years ahead of us in technology. Which means they would be our superiors.

no, they would be superior

If they came to earth it means they far ahead of us in technology. I would see them as my superiors. If they try to conquer us I will fight until my last breath thought.

Only of I can get some prime alien pussy. I wanna breed with a qt alienfu. Also does that count as race mixing? I feel like we should get a pass on that one

District 9 gave a fine example on how you could be wrong

The humans in that movie were absolutely retarded

Real life gave me fine examples on how I could be right

The colonization of africa and the americas give a fine example on how I'm right

Are they white?

They can change skin color to blend with the locals.

is green ok?

no

equality is cancer

Depends on how cute is the dick of their reptilian tranny chicks.

WAAAGH!!!

I've come to terms with their greatness

Then they are jews?

Absolutely, assuming they don't do anything to harm us.

Qt waifus are one thing (fingers crossed on snek ladies), but ultimately it's more a matter of honor and being good hosts should they visit.

It's honesty the least we can do after they inevitably experience the worst degeneracy this planet has to offer.

No. If they have achieved interstellar travel, they would be vastly superior to us in every way. We would be considered bugs to them and easily squashed if they felt like it or become slaves or cattle to them.

>you will never be wrapped up by your qt snekfu
>you will never hold her hand while she lays eggs
>you will never raise a family of pure ayran snek hybrids
>you will never get that sweet sweet snekpussy
Why am I here again? I wanna go to that timeline

we both rolled doubles.

What is Kek trying to tell us? Will we get snek waifus? Hope so, because the chain of events you just described sounds like torture

>vastly superior to us
>equals
uhhhh

No. Kill the strong, enslave the weak. Follow them back to their home and finish them off.

purge the xeno scum

>torture
>not heaven

Who are these guys? I see them everywhere. Is there a quick rundown?

Hahaha imagine, their SJWs accepting us as equals

>Harmonious
>Suddenly flooded with humanniggers
>Can't murder humans because that would not be [species]mane
>Can't lock away humans because that would not be [species]mane

>inb4 rundown

He said it all

Let's see
>sentient
>self aware
>higher or equal level of intelligence
>has conscious
>isn't a automaton/soulless beast

Yes, they may not be mankind, but they are equals in my book

I'd love it if this actually happened

Fuck Starniggers

>alien race capable of interstellar travel and has the technology that going to other system is worth the trip
>would I accept them
Nigga its not up to us at that point.

in b4 they dump their criminals and insane on us

No I meant *not* having the snek waifus would be torture.
I'm game with actually doing those things.

Also...
You just gave me the image of countless alien feminists bitching on behalf of human refugees while a bunch of based sneks alternatively demand our deaths or confess their desire to fuck us.

Either way my sides have reached Trappist-1.

Look lizard man, don't be gauging our reaction . just come on with it and roll the die

>>you will never hold her hand while she lays eggs

Kekked hard

>his gf dosent lay eggs

I'm serious, ayylmaos, if you're listening, if you come down here you know for a fact that we are 110% willing to fuck you aheago silly every single day. Go to /d/, there is no possible form that you could take that thousands of men wouldn't kill eachother to get to ejaculate onto.

Ha, what a loser am I right?

>888
is kek trying to tell us that snek is best girl?

Depends. They would probably be far superior if they have interstellar travel. We would probably have no choice but be enslaved by them. Or, if they came in peace, it may be wise to accept them as superior and gain from their tech.

I... I think so.

Shadilay brother. We'll have our snekfus yet.

Just like that? No, we wouldn't know enough about them to make such an evaluation

i dont know what that show is. but that is my fetish. green red head. fuck

If they have FTL travel and we don't, they're superior, at least in scientific accomplishment. We're probably going to get the colonization treatment good and hard, and that's if we're lucky.

Thanks for using the proper term (sapient) and not the meme term that no one understands apparently (sentient)

>would you accept them as equals?

Can I fuck them?

I can't wait to be the swarthy human bull to some snekcuck.

from the star trek 2009 movie

If they have the tech to travel to Earth they could yawn and wipe us out.

I know one thing

I WANT TO FUCK THAT

>being a snekbull
>not marrying a pure snek girl instead
>not having a loving relationship with your snekfu that transcends the vast reaches of space
I want Chad to leave

I would tell them how the white humans are the most intelligent and diplomatic ones, and that all other colors of humans should be eradicated to preserve relations between our races

It depends
Are they LEGAL?
Do they ASSIMILATE?
Do they SPECIES-MIX?

STOP EARTHLING GENOCIDE

The fuck is that thing. What the fuck is that actual thing?

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

La li lu le lo
La li lu le lo
La li lu le lo
La li lu le lo

Unfortunately, that might be your great-grandkids, after their civilization starts to decline and their elites develop Alien Guilt. We get to play the Zulu side of Rorke's Drift. Which is going to suck.

Fucking xenos need to be purged.

>Equals
Loaded word. They should be treated equally under our laws. They should be allowed free speech.

But they probably shouldn't be treated exactly the same, no. They might have a strange culture that we should respect to some degree as long as they aren't moving in or in violation of any laws.

niggers are already here

They have to go back.

But we're confiscating the FTL technology.

These are voyages of the Starship White Turkeyburger...

Depends, do they bomb us for their religion?

Do they chimpout constantly commit crimes and shoot our authorities and then play victim?

Do they go to school earn degrees and make more money that white people?

Do they solve all our societal ills with advanced technology and highly advanced intelligence?

These probably will factor in to how I would treat them.

>they are pretty much British empire space edition
> turn earth into their prison planet
>we're all abos now

>n the Greco-Roman period, Kek's male form was depicted as a frog-headed man, and the female form as a serpent-headed woman,

Lot of deluded folks in this thread. Any racial superiority you might feel is backed by European civilization's superior tech and successful conquests. If you want that relationship to an alien species, you need to be the ones with the spaceships and laser guns. Vae victis, the Romans used to say.

You raise a fairly decent point actually.

We need something that impresses them.

Pure sexual stamina

only if they have a feminine penis

Depends entirety upon merit. Since they made it here in the first place most likely, yes.

>kek wants us to have snek gf's
We picked the right god

>would you accept them as equals?
no they are different

>Accepting non-humans as equal

That explains it.

Seems like Kek is in need of a good waifu tho. Snek girl sacrifice when?

yes, but any alien race advanced enough to discover our pebble in the abyss isn't gonna be impressed by shit that we do.

let's face it, if we don't discover them first, the likelihood of us even being in the same technological neighborhood is damn near nil.

Starship No Cookies

Yes I'm disgusting.

Nope, I would consider all aliens invasive species and hunt them. They will only be competition for resources, and could potentially be conducting espionage.

First sighting of an alien, I would interrogate them, ask if anyone else knows of our planet's locations, if the alien says yes to any of these things, than I would further go to reverse engineer any technology they came in on, and prepare for potential hostility.

>competition for resources

Do you have any idea how big the universe is?

I would accept them as superiors as long as I get a big strong lizard bf to hold me and stroke me lovingly while he fucks me

She's not a slave girl. She's a Star Fleet Academy Cadet.

Redpeanutbutteroncinammonraisonbread
>Oh fugg, hop in faggots, we going to outer space n sheit!

Is it gay if they're a whole different species though?

Yeah man, let's get this party started! Show me what you got!

Brown Sausage.

What? They're yummy.

Interstellar beauty contest between humans and ayys?

Considering the odds of intelligent life, as we have currently calculated them, would mean the nearest habitable planet would be many light years away, lets say the other species was from 200 light years away... first of all that distance alone probably rules out any sort of species-to-species contact; just an exchange of communication alone 400 years for the sender to receive a message back. IF they did manage to come to Earth, there is no other conclusion to be drawn other than the one which states that these things and their technology are to be respected.

The bottom line is, the distances involved in the universe or just galaxy, simply makes interstellar travel unrealistic. Maybe a colony ship could overcome this or something, however if someone can build a multigenerational colony ship, then yes I'd respect them and their technology.

What we need to do is dust off Manifest Destiny and point it up toward those earthlike planets Nasa just found. This will go a lot better if we're the ones who discover the aliens, and not the other way around. I don't want my descendents telliing each other WE WAS KANGZ while the Snakeman version of Sup Forums makes fun of them.

The thing that worries me is that if aliens did indeed come to visit us what would they consider a good return on investment for such a time consuming, expensive and risky endeavor. It probably wouldn't be out of pure goodwill.

Only if they are cute and want to cuddle and be homo-husbandos with us

That and if we're the ones to discover the sneks they'll be the ones begging us to fuck and cuck them, just out of respect for our tech.

Fucking rhymes.

blue nutella.

awesome.

Only if one would be my gf.

>implying we are not forever alone

Only if the pussy tight!