Italy is full of heroes

While the rest of europe is getting cucked with immigrants, people in italy are starting to take the matter into their hands. Rom women tries to steal from trash in a discount market, stockmen lock them up, and taunt them while one of them pretends to be hurt so she can be freed. Enjoy youtube.com/watch?v=gDpOv5BIuc4

Btw now those two guys are possibly facing legal consequences, they might lose their job as well, would you call this fair at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fkDNyxQlL_0
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36190557
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wop police are gonna arrest those two stockmen today.

Good.

Fucking gyspsies!

I have plenty of stories with these guys. Saw a band of them steal a shit ton of stuff from a supermarket in Spain.

Shit was hilarious.

Good to see Mario and Luigi finally lock that dumb cunt princess up.

why would you bother someone stealing your trash?

> Steal from trash
I would say that it is one of the milder things they could do.

thanks for the kek

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i was thinking that also. it's not like they are inside the store shoplifting to eat. and as far as i know it's not a crime, vagrancy maybe if criminalized there, but usually trash set out for collection or in a dumpster bin is free for the taking. the cruelty of these stock men for reveling at their panic and fear is astounding.

topkek!
Thanks, based pastabro

>steal from trash
>steal
>from trash
scusi?

They did nothing wrong.
It warms me up inside the fact that the comments under the video are more hateful than those that Sup Forums comes up with.

could say the same for the arabs in baer seeva

i'll clarify, picking up trash from supermarkets its illegal in italy, it's considered stealing (because it's in the premises of the market) and as far as food is concerned, it could've been thrown away because rotten or mishandled, so probably unsafe to eat, should someone eat that food and have health problems, the store would face liability.

I knew that screaming was familiar youtube.com/watch?v=fkDNyxQlL_0

since the Colosseum was closed,
are the bread and games not the same anymore

>tries to steal from trash

How precisely does one "steal" from something that's already been thrown out anyway?

Doesn't the act of throwing something in the trash mean you don't want it anymore? What am I missing here, other than a punk-ass sadist pretense for false imprisonment?

At best, only the trash can is one's personal property, and maybe it being on someone's property makes it personal property, but if shit's already been thrown in the trash, only a closet homosexual would treat someone like a criminal over trying to take shit that's already been thrown out.

Is there anyone in Sup Forums who isn't a Duane Miller creepo punk?

Never keked so hard in my life.

I wish to do this with the romas here, and throw away the key.

>caring about gypsies

Once you catch the gipsy, can you sell them to the local circus?

Seems like a wild animal.

But it's too harsh, taking trash really is no biggie. They could do a lot worse.

I'm not usually one to defend vagrancy, I'm just more shocked at the disposition of the two workers who seem to be thoroughly enjoying the screams. I get that preventing their trash from being raided is important to them, but there is just no reason they couldn't shoo them away. considering there is a steel cage around the dumpster, isn't it more or less their own fault for leaving it unlocked? It would take the same effort to shame them and run them off and just keep the trashed locked up like they were supposed to - instead they were essentially poking a caged beast with a stick and posting it on youtube cause it was hallarious, except this was a human bean. This almost makes my heart bleed for the woman, almost, but I'm more just pissed off at the two guys who think it is the funniest thing they've ever seen.

You really think it's okay to have subhuman romas picking through your shit and making a mess in front of your store?

Would have been cool if he poured gasoline through the top grate and we heard some real screaming.

>gyppos
>human

I see you haven't had to deal with gypsies on a regular basis.

Roma are scum, here in Ireland two Roma men around 20 in age beat up and stole a pensioners money.

You shallow little faggot. You just can't wait to attach a little namecall like "Poo-poo head" to someone as a pretend justification for treating them like shit and laughing about it.

The sooner you and all your family members die of freak accidents, the better.

Damnit Sup Forumswhy you make me laugh at suffering.

someone has clearly never had to deal with gypsies
it's already somewhat of a miracle we're not shooting them on sight, fuck you and your muh hoomin rights meme

You've never seen a roulettenigger in your life have you?

It's the "making a mess" part I'd be concerned about. Because if they don't make a mess, what's the justification for calling them "subhuman" other than a psychologically stunted need to feel superior to some easy target?

>t. suburbam amerifat who's never had to deal with gypsies

the gyppos are irrelevant as I thought i made clear. these fuckers would've locked the cage and laughed at anyone in there who was homeless and hungry. They are saddistic and it's sad to see anyone act that way. I bet you guys get off on youtube videos where people assault the homeless. I'm trying to have a conversation about the two subhumans enjoying pain, not the subhuman locked in the cage - but i'm sure you'll just reply again mentioning only the gypsy.

I ask again, Shariablue:
have you ever had to deal with them?

>that screaming

To the death camp desu

see

You just don't get it do you? Their entire culture is built around everyone who's not a gypsy being a valid target for anything they do. Be it scamming, stealing, rape or murder, it's all perfectly ok for a gypsy to do these things against non-gypsies. And you expect us to treat people like this nicely? Fuck that.

Would you have blamed a jew for kicking a nazi's skull in?

> don't spit and pee on them through the grate

smalltime

that wailing banshee noise is horrendous

FUCKING HEROES!

love how the only people in this thread who are questioning this video are americans who don't have to deal with roma scum

>Reveling in their fear
Dude, Gypsies are master rusemen. They are a patriarchal group where their females are forced into begging and stealing. They are capable of asking for begging money and say they're miserable/haven't eaten in days. Anything to make you give them money.
They are immoral to the point they're shamelessly picked up in nice cars such as BMWs in front of your very eyes by their husbands. Seconds after you have them change. They don't give a shit. Cities are big and one less person giving them money won't detract them from conning other people.

TL/Dr: fucking gypsies man. They cause nothing but problems.

user there are places in the world where gypsies are viewed the same way we view niggers.

Yeah, well, if they leave a mess everywhere then you've got the basis for something. But if they're just Roma going through your trash and not making a mess anywhere and you still have a bug up your ass about it, you're just a villain from a spaghetti Western

You got it wrong, they do this to themselves too, but you don't hear about it often because they "solve" the issue within their community and never report it to the police, and even if their son is murdered in front of their eyes they will never give any information to the police.

Fuck you. Gypsies are like niggers of steroids. The epitome of niggerdom. Their culture revolves around not integrating, not working and living by the day, usually by cheating, scamming, thieving and exploiting their neighbor. It's not uncommon for them to abandon their offspring at a young age, if they don't prove themselves useful in procuring money and valuables trough criminal acts. They should be gassed on sight. Even bleeding earth liberals hate them here.

not really, had it been someone else they likely wouldn't have
also stealing small amounts of food from a shop if you're poor af is not illegal here
about the trash stuff, refer to the fact that if something happened to those gyppos because of the rotten food the store would have liable

POST THE PICTURE OF THE ALIEN YOU FUCKS

>the store would have been held liable*

I got a thin layer of Shariablue you can lick off my ballsack, you creamy, prancing queen. Read my other post on the matter

Should have shot them with airsoft guns for fun

how about you read , mr. 56%

ignore the gypsy, do you care to comment on the two guys who seem to enjoy causing pain? That's what my comment was about. I get that you wish to igore 99% of my post and focus on that, but feel free to reply with a counterpoint defending these two.

I would expect a reply that doesn't refer to the subhuman gypsy as I think we are in agreement on this point. It seems like you just don't want to address these two who apparently go around punching the homeless for fun.

There are few greater sins than forcing your will on someone and reveling in the pain of others.

I've never had to deal with Romas per se, but I've dealt with other people of other nationalities who are obnoxious and vile yet think they're master-race-tier.

Lithuanians, for example. They're a race of hideous, conceited goblins

HAHAHahHAHAHAH made my day italobro will order pizza today

>do you care to comment on the two guys who seem to enjoy causing pain?

>Implying that all the screaming is not just an act

You are just a little baby

Top Kek

of course its just an act. dont hear to that cuck. I saw a fucking gypsy girl crying in pain after getting caught stealing from an old woman

He just doesn't know gyppos like we do.

I can assure you that they wouldn't have done anything of the sort had it been someone else
you can expect this kind on reaction if said person has been fucking with them for quite a while, only a gyppo would keep going that long

Truly, I hope one day Germany will be a peaceful utopia where the poor are being locked in cages too. Maybe the rich could also start hunting them for sport and eat them afterwards. Or have them compete in gladiator fights. Oh, the many possibilities the future holds.

>the gyppos are irrelevant

We understand your point burger friend but they really are not.

the stealing gyppos are very often in big houses. Much bigger than your cucksheds in america. Including 2-4 big cars in front. So stop defending european GYPPO you disgusting filthy american fucktard

fucking kek

>gyppos
>poor
you forgot to post the deer, Hans

YOU DUMB PIECES OF SHIT WHERE'S THE PICTURE OF THE ALIEN?

stop forcing the meme

Except for the fact that we get no contextd for all we know, the fact that they're gypsies could have been the determinant factor in how the employees acted.

Also, how come an American, who doesn't know SHIT about European culture and the strife that is to deal with fucking gypsies in all layers of school growing up - why does an American feel legitimised in talking about the gypsy issue?

Like fuck you man, the woman's cry was fake - they spend their ENTIRE LIVES praying on people's good instincts and emotions. And we're supposed to eat her crocodile tears? Fuck you man. And fuck gypsies.

P.S: this is an issue you should STFU and listen to other people about. You just can't understand the amount of hatred people have for these parasites. Gypsies RUIN communities and youths. They're in charge of 70℅ all drug traffic (official stats from some years back) , they infect shook yards with heavy drugs and knife violence. Theyre responsible for half the violent crime in the nearest city.

P.P.S: holy fuck. Never expected to get so angry about this. Fuck you for being so ignorant!

Southern Europe doesn't take shit from migrants because they have had to fight wars of reconquest to reclaim their lands. Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece, and South Eastern Europe all had muslim and kike presence, so they know first hand how migrants can destroy a homeland. Sadly, this is a lesson insulated northern europeans never had to learn, and will likely have to fight a long, bloody war to rectify it.

>steal from trash

What's wrong with garbage picking? I mean it's trash... I would be on their side if they were stealing off the shelves, people's cars or house... mugging people ect, but from the dumpster?

Come on now

You're full of nigger Giovannni. don't get ahead of yourself.

they're gypsies

by our law, it belongs to the shop until it's moved out of the premises
this also means that they can sue if the food they picked gives them the shits

because its not theirs. So easy bro.

They would go in get the loot and littering everything around

A gyppo once stole some shit from my trash and throw things with parts of my name where i forgot to write shit over it in the neighboorhood and i got a complain from the police i would throw my shit around

LMAO

>comment on the two guys who seem to enjoy causing pain
Is that something worth commenting on? Causing pain to subhumans that deserve it is fucking good and extremely entertaining to watch.

It's already been explained in this thread.

The man on the right is probably more from the Southern Italy than the left one, but who cares.

i bet 10000000000000€ that she didnt had any pain

>they can sue if the food they picked gives them the shits

And they absolutely would, they don't no shame.

You let one take your garbage then you have 3,4,5 digging through your trash. It's not like they are clean, that shit will be everywhere like raccoons.
There will be so many that the competition to get there first will have them waiting by your door for the time you go to take more trash out.

Garbage is like homeless welfare, dude.

Better lungs than a banshee

this.

They just would say they bought it that day

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36190557

Aren't the garbage pickers defended under the law that states stealing food is legal as long as you are hungry that the brilliantly cucked law makers made in Italy?

Of all the sub-humans races on earth, Gypsies are by far the furthest away from being human. A truly disgusting race.

I have a problem with degenerates going through my recycled bottles trash for mah .05 refunds n sheeeit, faggots empty the metal and plastic trash onto the sidewalk or throw into the paper recycle container, then I get the ticket for it being mixed up or trash on floor.

Not here. No

But they want to make that supermarket has to give it to local social stations where you can get the still good food

Trash is YOUR trash. And when the garbageman come then its THEIR trash. and everything taken out is STOLEN

I agree they are evil parasites

PRAISE KEK

different scenarios. the one in your link stole from a market (edible food), they are stealing from trash (highly unlikely edible food). the latter is illegal no matter how hungry you are because it's a matter of health risk and markets facing liability if people gets sick eating trash from inside the premises

TL;DR we allow people to steal perfectly good food if you really have the need to eat, yet gypsies would still rather scavange in the trash like raccoons

They are masters at playing victim. Years ago there was this documentary about an old pensioner acting as an anti-gipsy vigilante as a form of community service. He reported to the cops two gipsy teenagers that where pickpocketing people on a bus. When police arrived, the two subhumans started shifting blame on each other even before telling them their name and address. Cried crocodile tears, told them they where starving (all while wearing expensive clothing and sporting high-end cellphones). They have no sense of nation, family, loyalty or shame. Life unworthy of life, as you would call them Hans.

you did exactly what I thought you'd do... we agree about the gypsy... do you actually care to reply to my point though? These two seem to enjoy imprissoning and torturing this person, that is subhuman behavior, comment?

yes
if you're poor you can steal a small amount of food for immediate needs
and even then you have no reason to pick it from the trash instead of taking it from the shelf, considering you couldn't be charged for theft and that the one in the trash is potentially unsafe

you dont have to teach me what a gyppo is. Its filthy scum. like i said above.

I saw a girl stealing from a granny. Got stopped from police and cried like she was beaten up from the granny

Because after multiple negative encounters with gypsies, you lose empathy for them.

I am empathetic toward starving afticans who just lost at the country lotto.

I however don't have empathy for most gypsies / romani folk. They abuse the welfare systems of so many European countries.
They steal, stab and generally act bad towards anyone not part of their little "tribe".

Is it because of their history as a wandering group of people?

Are they like the wandering jew that no one got rid of?

>imprissoning and torturing this person

Shadilay.