This is not a buger

This is not a buger.

Other urls found in this thread:

impossiblefoods.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=IRv4mcJzt4Y
cnbc.com/2017/02/23/i-tried-a-5000-hamburger-and-it-was-absolutely-worth-it.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bugger. It's also not a burger.

Looks like a file of picture appearing to be something like a sandwich, somehow similar to a burger.

So yes, you're right.

>a sammich
There is also no meat.

you guys eat burgers right? how could you not enjoy a juicy medium rare burger?

>you guys eat burgers right?
For now, yes. This is what (((they))) want us to be eating. In the future.

>It's here. A delicious burger made entirely from plants for people who love meat.
>No more compromises. Ready for an introduction?
NOOO. FUCK OFFFF!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sauce: impossiblefoods.com/

How can we feed the billions of slaves we have created? Hmm.. lets feed them fake meat.

I'm assuming that is like a veggie burger filled with processed and artificially flavored gmo soybean? yuck.

A sammich doesn't need meat.

I mainly eat kosher.

>Remember the best burger you’ve ever eaten? Our dedicated team of top scientists, farmers and chefs spent the last five years studying it from cow to bun. Then we identified methods and ingredients to naturally recreate everything -- the sights, sounds, aromas, textures and flavors. The result? This impossibly delicious game changer of a burger.

>Because we use 0% cows, the Impossible Burger uses a fraction of the Earth’s natural resources. Compared to cows, the Impossible Burger uses 95% less land, 74% less water, and creates 87% less greenhouse gas emissions. And it’s 100% free of hormones, antibiotics, and artificial ingredients.

>Our burger is made from simple, all-natural ingredients such as wheat, coconut oil, and potatoes. What makes the Impossible Burger unlike all others is an ingredient called heme. Heme is a basic building block of life on Earth, including plants, but it’s uniquely abundant in meat. We discovered that heme is what makes meat smell, sizzle, bleed, and taste gloriously meaty. Consider it the “magic ingredient” that makes our burger a carnivore’s dream.

/thread

But it's not gluten free, is it?

Gee, I guess I'll just have to suffer eating meat, you guys.

It should be "un pepe", but whatever.

HI I HEARD THERE WAS BURGERS????

what is kosher, like you only eat the same food as I do but require a rabbi to bless it? weird, but it is seldom that I encounter a swiss poster who i'd consider 'normal'. Atheism ruined your country.

Burger thread!

H-HIME!?

I don't know about this burger, it doesn't sound very good

That looks fucking delicious

>How can we feed the billions of slaves we have created?
To be fair, they just let us breed, more or less freely. No?

>A sammich doesn't need meat.
Eh... okay, I'd let a good slice of cheese count too. How about Gruyère? Okay?

>But it's not gluten free, is it?
hmmmmm

NO BURGER FOR YOU!!

NO BURGERS!!

NOOOO

THAT'S A WACKY BURGER

Real talk, thoughts of egg on burger?

It's good

I mean, I love meat and cheese more than is probably considered normal, but a sandwich can be anything wrapped in bread.

Or do you not consider a PB&J to be a sandwich?

It's good

10/10 pol thread

youtube.com/watch?v=IRv4mcJzt4Y

I like it.

Peanut butter is also a great topping on burgs.

If you're on a low carb diet just replace the
unhealthy bread with delicious bacon.

> To be fair, they just let us breed, more or less freely. No?

If by us you mean the third world people, yes. They also created the world that makes it possible to have this many people and this is just the next step.

If you're implying that the production and subsequent production of meat is not a political issue, then you clearly haven't thought this through very far.

Personally, I'm rooting for lab grown meat. Or blood. I do love me some blood sausage.

Actually, I kinda want to make a burger with a big slab of boudin, now...

Make sure veggies because all Proton No Fiber will make for unpleasant poops.

There are also some rules like don't mix meat and milk, don't eat pork etc.

I'm not a jew. I just eat it, because I'm allergic to milk and can't stand pork except for bacon.

We aren't atheistic, we believe in the power of money.

thread ruined. a gook dog eater showed up.

Thanks bro, gonna get a burger in a few hours for breakfast

Starting with that veggie burger abomination was fine though?

>Replacing the buns with bacon instead of putting the bacon in the burger and replacing the buns with Krispy Kreme donuts

PLEB TIER

>I'm rooting for lab grown meat
So you're have sex with people to eat lab grown meat?

Yeah.
A whole tube of mayonnaise and a nice slice of Gruyères. That's a sammich.

>allergic to milk
you a nigger or arab? you really don't belong in switzerland. You should go home to your desert ahmed.

Depends from person to person, man.

I actually had to cut out almost all (insoluble) fiber from my diet because of IBS-C.

cnbc.com/2017/02/23/i-tried-a-5000-hamburger-and-it-was-absolutely-worth-it.html

>PB&J
I'm sorry, but we don't do that around here. And yes, I'd not consider that a sammich. Sammiches aren't all sweet and sugary.
What maybe comes closest to your peanutbutter and jelly super fun time is a regular "Comfy Schnitte" (fruit jam sauce; pic. related). But, and that's a huge but, we only use a single slice of bread for those. No top. So it isn't a sammich.

The only way it is possible to have 7 billion people in the world is through all these technologies. People are not going to stop breeding seeings it is a biological instinct.

Step 1: enable technology,
step 2: people breed.

It is a race to the bottom because people will eat this shit if it is a choice between this and starving.

An allergy is not the same as intolerance, bro. He probably can't process one of the proteins in milk.

21! No, number 04! No, no, wait! 12!! But certainly not 19. Who the fuck puts a Bratwurst (sausage) into his burger?!

then you're not eating kosher you fucking retard, you're just allergic to milk and don't like pork

Funny I have an HQ of #21

Over here, we call that an "open face sandwich", which can be either sweet or savoury.

One of my childhood favourites was peanutbutter with apple slices and cinnamon. Crunchy, chewy, sweet, salty with a bit of spice. Yum.

Goddamnit how to Americans know how to eat so well? Burgers are so fattening but so delicious! In the UK you get an overfried fish fillet with some boiled beans and that's considered "British cuisine". I really want to go to burgerland and try all different kinds of burgers you guys have!

>on our deathbeds, we will be the only people on earth to remember what real, immorally-harvested, murderous meat tasted like

>probably
white people are not allergic to milk.

vegan faggot. Pretending there is such a thing as progress. Such a lie everyone is fed that somehow we are progressing LOL. Might want to think about the billions of animals you made extinct future man.

>ready for introduction

BURGERS

>TRIGGERED
I wasn't being serious retard

Ethics aren't going to matter. Meat as we eat it today is just not going to be affordable for the majority of people.

Panfried mealworms are pretty tasty, though. Same texture as popcorn.

aww u triggered?

vegan for life

Hi number 21. I'm user. Nice to meet you.

Are they brushing butter onto the buns...? That is honestly a bit off putting. I want the grease to be in the meat, not on the bun.

Yes it is going to be affordable. I will genocide entire countries until I can eat my fucking meat in peace.

nmbbhbu

>tfw there are only 2 kirks steakburgers left in the world, one across the street from Stanford and the other in Campbell

>Burgers are so fattening but so delicious
no. eating 12 burgers a day is fattening.

one burger with some veggies and some fries is a GOAT meal for getting in macros.

and if you add fries it's perfect for a preworkout meal just a few hours before you head to the gym.

Get the fuck out and never come back, Ahmed.

>and some fries
>formatting when hungry

sans fries is best for rest days.

mmm I don't know about that. I ate a burger and fries a day for 6 months while gaining muscle at the gym. I didn't put on all that much fat, but I could no longer get an erection at the end of the 6 months.

But I buy it in a kosher store.
I described why I eat it, while not because of religion.

It is kosher, faggot.

Being allergic to milk is rather common in Asia.

>an American telling me to go home
Nice one faggot.

i want to puke

what a pleb meal the burger

glad im not poor

YOU FUCKS WANNA GET THIS THREAD 404'D POST THE PICTURE OF THE ALIEN

Where is this burger from?

And eating one and not wasting time lifting metal is even more fun