Britain faces recruitement crisis post-Brexit

The UK is close to full employment and with Brexit more and more Eastern Europeans feel unwelcome and also believe it makes more sense to move to Germany, Norway or Denmark for long term prospects.

Given that welfare in the UK is higher than seasonal wages and no pressure is excerted by the gov on those on welfare to do the jobs of the Eastern Europeans... it seems the UK will have to resort to what Germany did in the 1970s... get millions of Turkish and Paki and African "guest workers" in the country to do their dirty work.

Remeber Germany, Brits, we also were dumb enough to believe they will leave again...

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-latest-news-uk-businesses-recruitment-crisis-polish-workers-return-home-immigration-eu-a7596956.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/business/comment/city-eye-facts-on-a-plate-our-population-is-at-least-77-million-5328454.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i call bullshit.
its just more likely more propaganda desperately trying to get us to 'see how much we need and love immigrants'
(((facts and figures)))

Stop crying, Fritz. You're all just mad because you failed your third attempt at taking over Europe. Fucking Germany, what a fucking joke hahaha

>Germany, Norway or Denmark for long term prospects.

Wat about polen lol?

>UK welfare higher than seasonal wages

you'r eeating shit. welfre gives you 400/month tops. try living with that. No pressure exerted?? They're killed in the thousands. Austerity has been killing ~ 100,000 people who just couldn't afford healthcare, food or too ill to work. far more than your fucking brown "terrorists".

Government dupe believing the MSM storyline about the poor stealing your pie. When the gov not just steals EVERYTHING, but kills like crazy.

your point?

have you considered a lot of people voted brexit bcs of EU bureaucracy and not bcs of hating immigrants? or that the state WANTS cheap labour from abroad which undermines the local workforce? EVERY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT, THE GOV IS THE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE

It's fine, contrary to belief we are still producing babies over here and not all of us are MGTOW and our next generations will be recruited instead of the unlimited zombie kebab horde's flooding the Eurozone. Have fun with them, EU and let's do lunch sometime, we'll go Dutch.

>Norway
good luck getting a job in Norway

why senpai? Tell us

> The UK is close to full employment
> better flood your country with dirt cheap workers

I'll give her a job if you catch my drift.

Good.

You don't get it do you Hans? Paying the price in short term wealth will keep us more white than countries that don't do so.

BREXIT was never about economics, it was about immigration first and foremost. The majority of us will accept a worse economy for less immigration.

The Gov makes sure that most jobs that don't require a degree/training are distributed among the new refugees/economic migrants,so an easy head-start is out of the picture.
IF you have a degree/training you need to learn Norwegian B1.

>Eastern Europeans believe it makes more sense to move to Denmark for long term prospects

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL YOU FILTHY SLAV SUBHUMANS RRRRRRRRÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ

>full
full of Moroccans and all sorts of Brown ;^)

Aren't your conservative politicians really close to big business?
They will find a backdoor before their masters start losing money.

>Remeber Germany, Brits, we

Why did I have to read this about 38 times to understand it but now the thread is old and I don't care anymore.

I think big internationalcompanies operate in English, no?

That's what it's like in Netherlands at least.

What's with all the anti-Brexit shills today?

I do not differentiate between subhumans Norgebro.
>Poles
>Iraqis
>Afghans
>Ukrainians
Whats the difference? They are all a drain and all leeches and vultures just flooding our nations for gibsmedats.

if eastern steppe Indians at least had the decency to fuck off when they gotten their hand outs I could handle it. However some of those slav shits wants to stay and want to be treated as Danes. Its disgusting.

just filter German posts if it becomes too annoying for you Bong. Oh and they are not shills as they really do believe what they are posting. Sad I know but the modern day German cu ck is even more bereft of intelligence than the eternal Svenskersvin.

>it seems the UK will have to resort to what Germany did in the 1970s... get millions of Turkish and Paki and African "guest workers" in the country to do their dirty work.

Germany didn't need them
They were FORCED to take them by the US
Trump isn't going to force britain to take shitskins, though they might do it on their own because they are marxists over there

how about ending your welfare system so that all your neets are forced to fill the shitty jobs?

it's actually kinda tricky.
>Cameron Norge - huge oil company
you can work as a CNC operator/Engineer but for an Administrative position you'll have to learn Norwegian.

Holy shit a fucking Womble

Haven't seen one for a while

Businesses want good little foreign serfs though
And the politicians want an end to whites
So it all works out

It's always the fucking turkroaches who make these threads, fuck sake are they worried or something?

P.S. I haven't actually seen much T*rk posters lately, not a complaint.

lmao

not really the case in Scandinavia. You can get by speaking English but only as a technical position and lower down the hierarchy.
I know this to be true for Denmark and Norway at least.

Nobody's buying your fake news today, Hans. Try again soon.

>bonus (you) for citing the """Independent"""
independent.co.uk/news/business/comment/city-eye-facts-on-a-plate-our-population-is-at-least-77-million-5328454.html

Germans = New leafs?
A shame, I like their cars.

They're only hostile to you Brits it seems.

>the independent

Yeah totally no biased against brexit.

Also, with a higher demand for labour wages will go up which is exactly what the country needs.

Anglos are the archenemy.

However, this is a serious thread. The whole matter seems to be true, Eastern European immigration numbers have dropped massively post Brexit as evidenced by the latest official migration numbers. And as outlined in the article, UK agribusiness has not yet managed to recruit any welfare Britbongs. Not to mention that wages for agribusiness work cannot go up as this would make British farming uncompetitive. And lastly David Davis has said he wants Turkish, Ukrainian and Commonwealth seasonal workers for agribusiness replacing the EU Eastern Europeans.

>Bulgaria
>thinking it is relevent

Agribusiness is a low margin business which only exists in Western Europe due to subsidies. More likely the agribusiness will just die off in the UK... or Africans, Pakis and Turks do the job for cheap. Brits will never work for pennies on fields cutting Brussel sprouts.

I noticed lectures in the Netherlands are given in English now

>Given that welfare in the UK is higher than seasonal wages

This is the exact problem that we're trying to fix by clamping down on immigration. If the available labour pool gets smaller than employers will either have to raise wages or go out of business. And if you are such an incompetent/greedy businessman that you can't afford to pay your employees more than welfare then we have no use for you anyway. It's a good idea to clear out some of the more inefficient businesses from time to time. Like a forest fire, properly managed it can clear out the trash give newcomers a chance to grow.

>inefficient businesses
aka all of the agribusiness

I don't get why you Euros don't apply the same system most East Asia have for Vietnamese/Cambodian/Indonesian foreign contract workers. You just have to restrict what types of jobs they can and cannot do.

>brits will never work for pennies
But Africans, Turks and pakis won't work at all...

Look. Constant growth isn't how things are suppose to work. It requires younger people to take care the old. Yet the fact that with more education, longer lifespans, and higher living costs, its impossible to continually grow.

We have 11 Billion people on Earth. We don't need more. We need less. Yet the solution was to import these fast breeding people instead of looking towards robotics.

Robots are the future, not shitskins.

Here's what I don't get this.

There is almost universal agreement among academics that technology will continue to replace jobs for unskilled workers. There is almost no way of disputing this.

So why would any country ever need more unskilled workers now? And, as time goes on, and factories are turned into smart-factories with only a few experts on hand in case anything goes wrong, what will these people do when they lose their jobs?

why*

because your politicians are importing voters to make sure they stay in power.

I'd like to hear from any person that disagrees with this sentiment. Maybe I'm in the wrong place.

>Given that welfare in the UK is higher than seasonal wages

erm, no it isnt.

why do people write such bullshit, are they retarded?

Bill Gates suggested that robots should be taxed and the revenue generated should go to help people made unemployed by robots get new training/jobs.

We are on the brink of a new industrial revolution with robots replacing skilled and unskilled workers alike. Why any first world country should import cheap labour from elsewhere other than to get votes is beyond me.

this is it, the EU justifying the unjustifiable with economic and demographic theories that are about 70 years out of date.

these millions of immigrants are never going to work, they are never going to even need to work.

The point is that this kind of tactics only became viable/exploited due to a country's low ethnic awareness. Your country which was defanged from nationalism is probably the best example.

If the same thing happened here. Say the current Taiwanese gov decided to open borders with the Philippines, then you'll be seeing category 5 chimpouts everywhere and the gov will be voted out swiftly in the next election, no matter how biased the media spins it. The same could be said for places like Poland I suppose, which is why their gov supports nationalism fully. It gets them votes and keeps them in power. While in Germany or elsewhere such tactics don't.