How will history remember him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kE892rUmRwk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guy with a failed late show career

A great guy, who was only hated by a few retards who's opinions don't matter and will be forgotten within their own lifetime.

A funny and successful comedian who overcame tragedy in his youth. Will be more mourned than Trump.

Same jokes every episode guy

Who?

It won't. The legacy of comedians don't last more than 50 years unless they're absolute legends, and even then they're usually forgotten about by the next century.

As the faggot who could never wipe his father's semen off his face. A pedophile. Fake nice guy Momma's boy. PizzaGate shill.
youtu.be/kE892rUmRwk

It will not

He is just a mouth piece thay his writers stick things in for the execs

So, Trump... Guy

Is this based on warhammer 40k ? If so, it took me 4 years but I finally get it

even better one

That's just one layer of meme.

of course he defends podesta, his sister works for him

sick analysis DUDE

A guy that started out hilarious and fresh, and became a sad, sellout caricature of himself at the end.

As a mouthpiece for (((them))) among all the other awful lying liberal talkshow hosts

One eared, 33 degree freemason who used this late night TV show at the behest of globalist billionaires and failed.

Funny guy.

fuck this worthless cuck thread

dont let them slide this

Who???
Looks like some TV show. Shouldn't this be in Sup Forums?

Biggest establishment shill sellout in American media.

Probably will come out that he's a pizza lover, if you know what I mean.

This.

As a sellout that hilariously the left gets their political oppinions from. Kind of hilarious how you realize that part of the reason leftists are so uninformed about everything is because they get their "hard facts" from comedians and their pseudointellectual political banter..

*instead of actual research.

I hope that shill gets his tongue permanently scorched by a Hot Pocket.

This video is shit, stop shilling your awful channel on Sup Forums

Enemy of the state and one of the first to hang

OP here.

Been watching the ol' 'bert since I was a little runt, and I think he's one of the greatest satirists of American comedy.

A laugh riot blow out.

He has his name on the best ice cream to ever come out of Ben and Jerry's, Americone Dream.

And that's terrible.

This image is essential to understanding the origin of the meme.

He won't
Shitty late night comedians aren't remembered by history

He'll be lucky if his memory last two generations

Exactly. Only rural and suburban retards hate him. City people thought he deserved the Late Show spot.

Who is that? :D

this show

As a huge cuck, he had his ass out for for every globalist politician going, a complete and utter sellout and treasonous weasel. Hew gets the really cheap and nasty nylon rope.

Eh's a pretty funny guy and I liek him.

As a dancing jester desperately trying to keep the people from recognizing their late-imperial decline.