He's not working the gig economy

Working is wageslavery. NEETs are poorfags. High-level employers still have to work 40-60 hours a week for a diminishing quality of life over the next century.

Why aren't you being a mobile money-making machine with no debt, minimal bills, working when you want with passive income, get to travel around the country and world living where it's cheap, and basically being euphoric?

Is it cos they told you all your life you needed to be somebody's employer?

shill thread

>good luck building a family

Are you really advocating that we live like niggers do?

Paki detected.

Waking up to a day of nothing but Sup Forums makes me want to kill myself more than a job did.

Holy fuck neetlife sucks.

NEETs live shitty lives more often than not. It's okay to be unemployed for a few months. Years? Embarrassing. NEETs rank below the lowliest nigger with a broom in his hand and a name card pinned to his apron.

This guy gets it.

You probably think that people who aren't like you must pay you the gizya.

You settle once you've saved enough which is easier when you're not paying 70% of your income on rent and expenses.

>OP's pic

Pride at waking up early and not being a lazy fuck.
Pride in taking care of my body and not being a neckbearded faggot.
Enjoying a relaxing drive to work listening to music.
And lastly a mixture of pride and enjoyment as I like my job, I like the pay I'm getting and I could give a fuck how much money my CEO makes. I'm not trying to be him and work 60 hour weeks flying around the country.

tl;dr Charles Bukkake is a faggot.

I work about 50 hours a week for a hair under 6 figures a year pre tax. I'm browsing pol while eating a delicious breakfast I'd never buy without my food per diem. Tell me why I shouldn't be excited to sell 10 hours of labor today for 30-40 bucks each?

>Pride at waking up early and not being a lazy fuck.
You can do this without going off to wageslaving
>Pride in taking care of my body and not being a neckbearded faggot.
You can do this without going off to be a wageslave. Of course the gym subscription when I'm in Thailand for a month working on my laptop is £7 whilst it's £30 in the UK. That other £23 I can spend on 3 days worth of restaurant food because everything's dirt cheap.
>enjoying a relaxing drive to work listening to music
Because you can't do this while going to a park to read a book instead
>And lastly a mixture of pride and enjoyment as I like my job
Pride at being a tool for the system
>I could give a fuck how much money my CEO makes. I'm not trying to be him and work 60 hour weeks flying around the country.
Except you could make what he makes working 6 hours a week. Learn to /biz/.

-Can't raise normal children this way
-Most non slut non gypsy woman don't want to live this way.
-I got super agressive prostate cancer from the HPV your mom forced down my urethra from the constant fuckining we did. And she lived this way.

t. wageslave

i wake up a 5am, have a bowl of ceral or toast and cup of tea, jump in the car, drive for 20 minutes,

work at my own pace all day because what i do takes time and has to be done right.

get home at 3.30pm and do what i want.

get paid pretty well for it aswell. the boss isn't making multiple millions a year profit, the difference between paying lease, wages and materials vs profit would be enough for him and his wife to live more than comfortably.

What if your actually like your job? NEETs never seen to factor this in.

you are a slave neo.
try get enough money for treasuary bonds or buy a house and rent it...or work like a slave, be treated psycologically like a slave and live like a slave.
The bosses increasingly demand more of their workers so they don't have to employ more.
I am currently at work but i got very lucky, i have seens places where taking a break for a smoke is a luxury. Most places you do jobs that should be done by more employes(at least in portugal).
Slavery is now psycological. Maybe egyptians whipped their slaves but maybe at least they would give them more time to rest and live.
Most ordinary work consumes your whole day...and guess what, weekends its to do the shit you didn't had time during the week because you spent 9 hours a day at work + transportation + sleep + taking a shit ... personally i am thinking of buying a house, put it on rent and just work when i want.
Since i already own the house i live, i can live with low income (like 1 rent, if i had another house).
Make a plan to live and consume very little, if you do that, not only will you be helping to crash consumerism/high capital markets, you will make schlomos and money hungry bosses lose their shit because people are not buying enough (less shekels for the big ones, if enough people did that).. but also you will be free eventually and live a simple, happy life.

when i was in the my early 20's i used have bongs before i started work. half the day would fly by.

>NEETs are poorfags
If you're a poorfag you don't have what it takes to be a NEET

whats the mandatory annual leave in portugal

Why the Hell would I listen to someone whose whole life is nothing but claiming autism "benefits" and living off mommy and daddy's toiling while he acts like not doing anything in life makes him superior

I actually lived this way and at around 30 years your body just cant keep up also that is the time you realize you havent done shit
and rush to get a proper job to start a family and tough luck its too late.Talking from experience.

>6:30am

I fucking wish. I get up at 0430.

Because he has more free time to think about the world. Because you're in his servitude whether you like it or not because the government takes your resources and relocates them into his pockets.

I understand why one would get angry about this, but you're barking up the wrong tree.

People with jobs help me out. I'm about to go to college and I want an easygoing job that can get me good pay without requiring me to work 10+ hours a day. Anyone recently go through college and get a job in your field? I can only do a 4 year degree.

Watch as the WIDF comes out full force, no holds barred ready to defend mr. goldberg at all costs.

By the power bestowed upon me by Kek himsef i herebt banish all handrubbers from this board till the end of time. Leave and dont let the door hit you on the way out

>mandatory annual leave
Wasn't sure what that expression meant so i googled it. I didn't knew there were countries with such difference in holidays.
"Workers are entitled to paid holidays which are mandatory and have a minimum duration of 22 working days." basically its just that -.-

study something you can realistically get a job in.

people study at tech college for a year and end up working in a good paying job while people are still fucking around at college and leave with no chance.

so three weeks minimum annual leave, thats good.

australians get 4 week off a year, aswell as an additional 11 paid sick days off per year.

I get up at 2:30 :( UPS fucking sucks/best job i ever had.

>not being secure in your own company
>needing worldly stimulus so you don't commit suicide

Literally the definition of a blue pilled pleb

what time you finish? 11am?

I don't know how to go beyond wageslave. I feel like I'll be working night shift at a grocery store for the rest of my life.

I don't have any idea what to do. There are too many subjects and fields, and I don't know which jobs I might get hired for by the time I'm finished. I only get one chance at this.

Those deliveroo cyclists cycling around in bad weather being paid less than minimum wage and having big flashing uniforms advertising their place at the bottom of the employment food chain look so EMPOWERED AND ENTREPRENEURIAL

If i could only sleep to 6:30...

i inherited properties. live off rental income. long term tenants who never give me hassles. never worked a day in my life for a wage.

Why did the wageslave cross the road?
To get to work!

/biz/?! LMFAO

look at what you excelled in at high school. if you enjoy it and could make a job out of it.

i know people that have gone to university and spend 4 years studying only to realise they cant get a job in what they want, and then go back to university to do another subject.

having a trade is good. look at the list of skills shortage in the US or your state. remember alot of jobs that exist now, probably wont exist in the near future, especially retail and service jobs.

trades will always be around, they adapt to the technology of the day.

B-but I thought white men are considered the tough providers for all the women and minorities?

which is it, Sup Forums?

are you lazy shits or tough hard workers who wake up with the sun?

eat shit you lazy faggots

>/biz/

they objectively are though, lo siento paco

Your lifestyle sounds very appealing to me. What work do you do on your laptop that let's you live comfortably in Thailand? I'm an office wage slave who would love to move to an Asian country and screw hookers for the rest of my life but I'm too unimaginative to figure out how people actually make money the way people like you do. Does it involve coding or another technical skill?

Living off of my mental incapacity benefits, drinking heavily and playing noise music. I don't wash or work because it's right wing.

This

You faggots are delusional. "Wageslave wageslave!" Fucking first world pussy bullshit.

There is actual slavery in the world, and here you wifeless childless fuckups bitch and moan about wage slavery.

You work to live, no matter what the context. You bust your ass so that you can leave your children something and provide for them a starting point for their future. Everyone is wrecked financially because boomers and boomer spawns blew all their cash on shit. Play the game, make good decisions, and you can rebuild what your previous generations destroyed.

>You work to live
That's objectively wrong. I get to live without working.

It´s worse.
The state has destroyed any attempt to make a familiar or a small private business. All this talk of "smal and medium size companies", and its the big one profiting, when they do...

The formula is always taxes, taxes and hand-outs.
Instead of lowering the amount of taxes, both in quantity and weigth, they taxe a company, and when that company starts losing money they give it a hand-out.

The public sector is full of shit disgusting employes that make work harder on everyone, even their direct peers, rather than giving place to someone younger or more skilled.

Empolyers want experienced people, even for basic funtions, but only to have the governament pay its salaries for half a year.
Instead they started receiving people with degrees in the most stupid shit, and now in order to care for both they integrated many schollarships into that shit.

You have to pay a fucking license for each owned chicken, LICENSE ON THE HOUSE FOR SUN EXPOSURE. Mandatory reneowal energy sunscreens too in new houses. why? because You have to pay it, and its owned by a few cats in the assembleia.

Spain has taken effective measures so that an average Joe can never stop being a wageslave

>want to start own business
>have to pay tens of thousands of euros in taxes and administrative costs
>have to pay hundreds each month in taxes just to be able to do business, even if you're not making any profits
>if you're unlucky, you must present impact studies which also cost thousands of euros (there was a story on the news of a guy who needed an impact study on a HEN HOUSE in the middle of nowhere)
>need to file shitloads of paperwork making it almost inevitable that you hire a lawyer to get you through this
>need to file yearly accountancy paperwork, which means you essentially need to employ an accountant at least part-time

the whole system is rigged so that only pre-existing foreign firms can start business in spain, or very rich fags who can start out in a big way so that the costs are quickly offset. If you're a nobody, you can only ever be a wage slave, there's absolutely no way out except leaving this country.

btw this is why I'm one of those guys always shitting on spain in spain threads, this shithole country literally rips off its own people as a way of paying for bank bailouts, useless white elephant infrastructure and all that crap.

The only thing I was decent at in HS would be English but writers don't make any money really. The field is over-saturated. Guess I am just fucked. I'll have to pick something random.

I wake up at 5. I'm at the gym by 6. First lecture is at 8. I work as a TA in the afternoons. Feels fine.

I thought Spain had a laid back culture and everyone took siestas and closed business down to relax during the afternoon. Damn.

Let me gess, when there is a law you could benefit you have to wait six months to one year.
When its something it migth be bad for you, you receive the letter in 1-3 weeks without even having to go to the administrative centers you have.

Spaniards are lazy fuckers, but in part it's because there's really no other option. You can't say "if you can't find a job create your own job", because you literally have to pay first if you want to do that.

spot on.

What a good goy post

>Get out of my shop

Or you could just run a football club and get kickbacks and cheap loans.

Bukowski was a cunt. That's why.

Well after 50 shades of grey's origins you could start doing

> /pol fiction.

That would really fuck up the game.

No, the governaments hate companies having money to modernize, they hate the people having money to invest and consume.
It´s almost literally a war of the public sector vs the private sector.
And it only got worse with the EU.
They are afraid of seing rich people in iberia because it can be someone who they don´t control.
So they tax everyone, and everything, and they gibs to the ones they feel like giving.

The gig economy is hilarious.

The amount of Uber drivers getting seduced and then find out they are screwed with long hours, shite customers and no workers rights.

>Muh Gonna be a millionaire cos of Muh no regulation.
>Muh entrepreneur working for someone else

Top Kek.

true dat, football clubs are above the law

I've stopped getting mad at NEETs. Perhaps I'm a bit jealous of those seemingly infinite free time. A luxury I'll only be granted once I collapse and die at work.

>/pol fiction.
I don't know user, that doesn't sound very lucrative.

>not being self employed

Why do you work, user?

Their has to be statistics on how much the average employee makes a company. I suspect it is cents per hour. The average CEO only makes fractions of a cent per hour per employee he manages, I doubt that the owner make much more. But I have never heard what is considered a fair return for the owner of a company who is not simply making a CEO salary.

go for a long walk and get the fuck away from this shit

Do you even Marcus Aurelius you Nancy boy? It is a man's nature to work. If you hate your nature, then quit, faggot.

Underrated. I was unemployed last year for slightly over a month. Thank fucking god I found a job. I was getting ready to blow my brains out doing nothing but browsing job sites and shitposting on Sup Forums. Good lord.That's what hell must be. Eternal Sup Forums.

Because things cost money and I have no one in life to rely on to fully support me.

I know.
It's tragic how common this attitude is.
I see it in comment threads all over the web.

What are we really leaving for the next generation?
They are likely to see us as sellouts, just as we (mistakenly) see the boomers as sellouts.

Good goy comments sound like a little birdy in a cage singing about his pretty shiny metal bars.

t. "Employee of the month" Wagecuck

You must make your boss's life very easy.

I'd be jealous too if I worked at Walmart. If you work there, perhaps finding a different job might make you happier? I hear it's a shit company to work for anyways.

>What are we really leaving for the next generation?
Times have changed m8. We'll never be the generation like our parents were. It was a different economic time. I guess were expected to do what the baby boomers did and expected to work to pay their pensions.. not that they really deserve it for spreading Liberalism to the West en masse.

Society will collapse before then

One can only hope user, one can only hope..

i think this guy is right. been doing the self-employment meme for about four years. basically traded my mid-twenties (and i mean all of them - working 85%+ of waking hours and feeling extreme and crushing guilt about not working when taking time off) for maybe $20k after expenses and taxes, no benefits, no advancement, no guarantees of anything. not really sure if i can even reintegrate into society at this point, i'll be on the wrong side of 30 even if i start today, and i'll have to compete with younger people with far better resumes and social skills.

don't waste your time lads, the years start to go fast sooner than you think

If you dont see it as an absolute certainly you must not be really looking.

2030 at the absolute latest, I think it will happen before then even.

these threads always bring the bants

I work a 70 hour week and this user is right.

My life is miserable, and I exist only for work. I catch an hour or two on imageboards maybe every second day. Make a few shitposts, kek, get back to work. I don't even have time for DS games anymore. Much less life improvement. Career progression. Hobbies. I haven't been out drinking in over 3 years. I just work. It's an endless cycle of pointless jobbery with no security or reward.

I envy the NEET. No, I applaud him. He has found contentment in his squalor, and I begrudge him not.

I gladly pay my taxes so that some few, some happy few, might spend a few hours enjoying the world like I once did. That they might tell tales of vidya played, or projects done, or books a-read, or just make a nice meme about the latest anime. Let them live the life I never can now.

I don't have kids and almost certainly never will. So, let the NEETs be my children. Let me labour that they might play in the sun. Let their sound of their e-laughter be my reward.

The Kraut posters really make me sick. they have been so psychologically castrated its repulsive

>drop shipping
>sell music equipment (don't give a shit about music)
>automate everything from manufacture to distribution, spend 5 hours a week dealing with any problems
>do freelance online work to smooth out the income, usually digital art
>make £2000 a month profit minimum
>move between countries that are beautiful and have visa free stay periods
>already saved £15k doing this for a couple of years
>can expand to more markets whenever I want

drop shipping is such a fucking meme mate

that market's pretty much cornered already by the guy who made Yurope

>114104956
Man you must have some kind of pile of sick days under your belt. Just use one and go to a Pub, socialize, and get drunk m8. Might be good for your psyche at this point. Hell take 2 sick days user. I'm sure it's better then working for those two days.
Well of course I see it as a certainty. But I couldn't be sure exactly when due to constantly shifting geopolitical situation every time new sets of leaders are elected in each country. But I'd say you're probably right.

Shitty Mobile games don't really make as much as you think.
Besides, I'd rather work as an engineer

>Good lord.That's what hell must be. Eternal Sup Forums.
please no

When I'm working, I feel productive and good about myself. Whenever I'm off work for a long extended period of time and I'm not doing anything, I feel really lazy and sluggish, and it's depressing.

Plus, I like having money. It allows me to eat nice meals and travel to different countries and do things I normally would not be able to do if I were unemployed and didn't have money.

You clearly didn't read the fucking OP

The point is you can travel and work and earn. You don't have to cuck yourself to some kike and spend 260 days/year working for basically fuck all, spend 70% of it on rent, bills, clothes and commuting and then live for the weekend.

I've gone self employed and I work about 10 days/month and earn more than I was in full time work. It's the best I've felt in my life and I recommend it to anybody.

As soon as I can, I'm going to buy a campervan and live in that so I don't have to be tied down to some bullshit property

Assuming you're being 100% sincere, I will say that I hate my life since I quit my job, and became a depressed neet living at my parents house. I just to work 50 to 60 hours a week in physically demanding job, as a cook/restaurant manager, while also attending community college. And although living hundreds of miles away from my family with effectively zero time for social outings was strenuous and difficult, I'd trade it back in a heartbeat to the life I'm currently leading.

I used to get anxious and depressed at the thought that I was wasting my life working toward the wrong thing by going to community college and wasting my time getting skilled as a cook and restaurant manager, and I now realize that regressing and moving back in with my folks is the worst decision I've ever made in my life. Every day is torture and I wish I had my friends at work back, I wish I had my independence, I wish I had my dumpy apartment, and I wished I still had to ride my bicycle everywhere in the city

>No NEET Left Behind
>Tendie Tuesdays

What else should i demand when barron hosts his next q/a?

I own a business and only need to work 4-6 hours a day, I am my own boss but have lots of shit to deal with because my goverment is run by monkeys.

I make enough buck to be very satisfied and to start a family, but no thanks, infact, if I could be a NEET for all my life, I would.

If you are NEET and complain, you're a worthless faggot with no creativity to take your time.

What kind of business allows you to work so little hours?

You really should look into getting some type of welfare, user. There must be possibilities, otherwise you wouldn't have as many shitskins in your country.

Is that you in the pic? Claim some native heritage and ride the tiger. This is no way to live.

Men who don't have drive or ambition are borderline mentally ill. People with no drive are universally repelling to everyone, nobody likes their dullness or negative energy. Whether you're a wagecuck or otherwise, do something.

Living on welfare while posting on Sup Forums means you're a subhuman. Forever poor, you'll never have security or influence in this world.

Spotted the dole boy. Happy today, ey, did you get your job seekers allowance yesterday?

How in the hell do you wake up mid day, in dirty bo ridden clothes in your dirty shitty living place, spend the rest of it moping about playing computer games and posting on Sup Forums trying to convince everyone (and yourself) that you're not a pathetic omega male loser, with no woman, that's 1 knot away from ending his parasitic existence?

Walk me through the rational that makes one insult and sneer at human productivity, which itself led to the creation of the technology you're using to spew your autistic screeching.

Those are some harsh statements. Nice going with the ilnesses and whatnot, very 2017.

>Living on welfare while posting on Sup Forums means you're a subhuman.
What's the point of being human in this day and age when you get equalized to the subhumans anyway?
There's no point in bothering anymore. Back in better days you could bother and get a reward.

What's the reward now?

Is drop shipping a good way to make money though?