Facts about migration and crime in Sweden (government.se)

Facts about migration and crime in Sweden (government.se)
>news.ycombinator.com/item?id=13722738

Swedish government tries to downplay migrant crime. Shills abound.
SHOW YOUR POWER LEVELS!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qcMyrSKG
pamelageller.com/category/sweden-jihad/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39056786
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-ISywCbps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BRRRAAAAP

Rhymes with TRRRAAAAP

>Oh, hee hee Oh my.
>M'lady, you surprise me
>*Blushes profusely*
>These legs, how delectably delightful
>*Coquettishly gives legs a tongue bath*
>M'lady you must forgive me. I am at surely at my most..
>*Breathes in, bashfully*
>Devilish
>Might I be so bold as to savour thine toes
>*Slobber gently over toes*
>The beast awakens, m'lady
>Ohh, my my yes indeed.
>I shan't hold back, m'lady
>*Rubs all three inches mischievously over buttocks*
>A smorgasbord of sexual succour, woman is thy name
>*Parts buttocks to unleash the pungent vinegar stink*
>My lady, my lust betrays me
>oh yes ooh OOOH OH GOOD BRUUUUUAAAAAAHA BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP PFTTTTTTTTT BWIT BOUBOUBOUBOU PFFFFFNAAARSCH

I need the source and name of the girl.

Never found it.

XD

sarah from microminimus / wickedweasel

cya next year

You know what the government also downplays in Sweden? How annoying the country is.

>Extremely introverted socially awkward people
>Apparently Bass Hunter is widely hated in Sweden and considered a joke
>You have to pay to use public restrooms
>You have to pay to use chairs on the beach
>The beers are shit
>It's cold as fuck most of the time

Great country. Can't wait until I'm "volunteered" to go back because our fucking incompetent Swedish engineering team can't figure something out.

sara*

pastebin.com/qcMyrSKG

don't look up sauce, she's ugly.

>god tier body
>don't look her up

go to bed you drunk fuck

All you need is a paper bag.

pamelageller.com/category/sweden-jihad/

>she

Kek. I deep investigated. Sara is no more in the modeling business. Enjoy your 121 pics

what happened to her?

It's not even dark outside, why would I go to bed? Besides my bottle isn't empty yet

SWEDEN WE KNOW THE TRUTH FUCK THE GLOBALISTS

They wouldn't say, gone with no forwarding address. I meant to contact the photographer too but that would be autistic

What the fuck happened to Scandinavian men, the old tales of them in their tiny boats crossing the north sea and now they're all empty shells, complete cucks. Even last century they didn't exactly display much manhood, maybe the Norwegians and the Finns, but even then there was treachery. I think they're lost, soulless creatures who need to rise up very soon or be eternally forgotten.

Why are americans so obsessed with europe? America is nr.1 in crime AND rape statistics compared to the western world. A country full of niggers. Ghettos. Gangviolence. Drugs. And they still pointing fingers.. .its crazy

Anglo's really dropped the ball...

Fuck off, Castro Jr......

What can you prove with statistics?
Answer: You can prove anything with statistics.

So have to dig in the sources yourself, like some people in Sweden do from SCB (Statistiska CentralByrån) and find raw sources from BRÅ.

underrated

Sup Forums BTFO by BBC

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39056786

Ireland was NOT a mistake

damn it man, damn,,,, i just want to die now.

i dont know bro , its like karma, in the past they kill who they want, rape who they please. and now its like reversed, anyone can rape them and kill them, even assange raped 2. and then niggers, apparently the chinese mafia controls the red light districts and pimp out white women, or mybe that was holland, same shit.

excerpt for extremist islam, there is never any based group that has always just fucked people over non stop. and even islam is having difficulty actually fucking shit, up. i mean as badly as Constantinople. but its the same spirit so i admire it. although the jews want to reform islam and cuck it too.

there are gov shills or tranny shills here trying to downplay it all, it's quite obvious

Here rather fresh if you haven't seen, it's after the sweden incident, by random really. Well anyways our national TV goyims go there to see for them self. Translated into anglo
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-ISywCbps

>nothing is happening here
>first can't sit and talk in a cafeteria
NEI FAEN I HELVETE NÅ STIKKER VI
>Rocks thrown
>Thrown again
>Goes to police car, rocks smashed through the windows
Ok guys, you can't come with us further now, we are going in clearing the place(again)

Trump was right as always

Also
>Be fed up Sven police
>So fuck this, I am so fed up, this week alone there have been many rapes, gang rapes, sexual assaults, gun fires, and some drug dealings etc
>Muhammed
>Muhammed
>Abudl
>Muhammed again
>Muhammed
Achmed
>Muhammed
>Muhammed
Abudl
>Muhammed
Sven
>Muhammed

Yes did you notice something there? There was actually a swede in there, he was arrested and fined for a minor drug offence. The rest are foreigners from these problem countries

>Nothing is going on at all......
They were ofc trying to gas him, this has happened many times before and they lose their job.... ofc... his was spared as I got it

>Also you cannot trust any swedish stats
The only way to get accurate information, is to get intel from the police and the names of the perps. Then you will have the real stats....

10 min is a bit long, feel free to cut it and do whatever you want, spread it as fuuug

Best timespan for people are 3 to top 5 mins.
twatter everywhere, store it for later