Is it ever justified to hit a woman back?

Is it ever justified to hit a woman back?
youtube.com/watch?v=4SdrphWVSKI

There's rarely a need to punch one

Yes. 100% of the time she hits you first.

It's always justified.

yes? obviously

if she hits me once I generally have the self restraint but if I'm getting hit repeatedly I'm uppercutting that bitch

Only if she's weaker than you.

> Is it ever justified
> ever justified
> ever
Yes, obviously.

Kek.

Watch the video though, she was half his size and was no real threat. Stay mad virgins

Sure, even if you don't have a reason do it anyways, she'll know what she did wrong

Never change, Brazil

Irrelevant.

>watch the video

I wasn't responding to the video I was responding to your question you soft cunt

> P-People who aren't little whipped bitches don't get pussy

>I-I-I-It's what I tell myself to make myself feel good

> Even though I'm whipped and still don't get any

kys

women

>i want equal rights
>smack man
>he smacks her back
>wahhhhh im a victim u piece of shit!!!, get that man!!!!

how thick are these cunts

Would you hit your mom you psycho? You're obviously a lonely virgin, sorry.

The man needs to hold her down by her arms until she cools off.

If she is truly dangerous, like wielding a knife , than yes fists and kicking are obviously acceptable to stop the threat.

If the male is not strong enough to do any of these,that's on him.

> Random woman on the street = my mother
k

>Mom
>some random bitch who hit you in your face
They're totally the same thing

this is terrible bait

here, let me ask you a question: would you hit your whore mother if she was about to stab you in the face or is it that a virgin thing to do?

Sounds like rape to me. Why not just be a real man and walk away?

>do everything you possibly can to go easy on her

how about no? you hit me you are getting hit back I don't care if you have a vagina

it is completely acceptable to hit a woman for anything it would be acceptable to hit a man for.

Enjoy your fucking equality you ugly cunts.

>Don't accept being punched in the face
>You are now a virgin

k

If a small guy went up to a big guy and hit him, would you say "well the guy was a lot smaller so big guy shouldn't have hit him back"?

No, you'd say "that small guy is a dumb cunt and deserves to get his ass kicked"

*glass shatters*
OH HELL YEAH!

That's entirely up to you, I know I'm strong enough to tackle a belligerent woman to the ground and pin her till she quits. Even if I do take a shot or two.

Who knows maybe I will hit back out of anger but from my rationale these would be my own ROE

>get tapped by some 100lb girl
>throw her through a glass window
totally justifyied ami rite guise?

I instinctively expected to hear Austin's theme to hit after the glass broke too

If they drop a bomb on your city we will level theirs.

An eye for a head and a tooth for a heart.

depends.. if she'd just slapped him and run away or something then maybe... but she kickied him in the nuts then tried attacking again - if that kick in anyway landed then she has caused him a lot of pain and he's well within his rights to defend himself like that

I think it's not ideal, what happened, but it's just human. In an ideal world her boyfriend/husband would have pulled her away and delivered her a solid spanking. I think, if we do away with a man being in charge of the female and the female acting like a female, we will get more of this.

All women are weaker than men so they get 5 hits for every 1 full power hit you get.

Is it normal in the US to NOT hit women back if they hit you first??? If a woman hit a man in Sweden it is socially acceptable to hit the woman back. (I'm not implying that a swedish "man" would do it, just that he can)

Yes, it is. If a woman hits you, it's not only reasonable but expected of you to respond with the same amount of force.

It's cowardly of you if you take her abuse like a little bitch. The same goes for when you sink down to their level by making a habit of hitting them unprovoked.
>women are equal to men in every possible way!
>wahh, how could you hit a poor, vulnerable woman like that?! she's not capable of hurting anyone!
Gotta love those double standards.

I'm a manlet, so I think it might be defensible in court lol. Actually, I'd still probably get litigiously BTFO.

The weaknest 2 or 1 percent of man are weaker, than the strongest 2 or 1 percent of females depending on the study, but generally speaking the average female has half of the upper body strength of a male and the male facial cranial bone structure is much better adapted to be punched without lasting damage.

If a women hits you then turn to them the other cheek.

/thread

...so you have more leverage in your right hook.

It's generally not socially acceptable to hit a woman back in the US, which leads to you either getting laughed at or assaulted by the people around you depending on whether or not you retaliate.

In a sad twist of irony, this is especially the case in the more "liberal" areas of the country that preach "equality".

Just find a nice, conservative girl who isn't an uppity cunt, and you shouldn't have to worry about that happening in the first place.

>just be a nice guy

it is always... tho you don't have to full blast cunt punt them

Dude SAME

act like a cunt, get treated like a cunt

>get beer thrown on you
>sweep her leg and give her a concussion on the pavement
You know how I can tell you've never seen a vagina before, you fat, white virgin?

Do you just let a mosquito sting you?

Sure, in the US it's fine, if you want the domestic violence conviction that'll nullify your concealed carry permit and cost you your gun collection and such faggotry

how fagboy?

I think most courts will decide in your favor especially, if your reaction was a reflex to her punch her in Germany this time is 3 seconds. However stronger males should think twice, maybe you have to hit full force, if it's a group attacking you, but there is a moderat likelihood the female could die from one punch, if you hit full force.

My wife tried to hit me a couple times early on in our relationship. She said I couldn't feel it anyway. I told her I can feel it, I don't like it, and if you do it again I'm going to wreck you. Never been a problem since.

Your post

Move to a constitutional carry state and keep your gun collection a secret from your SO, at least until you know for sure she's not a gold digging whore.

Then you'll only risk losing your house, car(s) and dog in the event of a divorce...

ROASTIE ALERT ROASTIE ALERT

Always justified, equal rights equal fights. You want to be on the same level as a man, I'll treat you the same way as I treat a man who hits me.

>virgin
Virgin is an insult now?
Why are Muslims so willing to blow shit up again?
Surely it has noting to do with virgins.

I want to say I wouldn't hit back, but it's kinda hard not to go all out when someone breaks the NAP.

Mutual combat has no gender.

Are you implying you fuck your mom?

>Not rape
>Sounds like rape to me

Grow up 4 year old virgin. Stop fucking your mom and posting what she tells you to.

Yep. If it is the only way to save a life do it. That's my standard. If you believe in equality it shouldn't be a big deal to ground and pound anyone. After all, we're carbon copies of each other with no differences. I don't believe in equality though so I don't hit women, children or old people.

>Is it ever justified to hit a woman back?
When you are married and she cheats, but not in that case.

Yes
/thread

>Turn back on psycho bitch to walk away,
> get stabbed in back
>die
At least your a real man user

Know how I can tell your a numale with no balls? Your post.

Little virgin cuck child.

Is he? Got beat and killed by a woman. Sounds like a bitch to me.

Live a bitch die a bitch.

Only if the attacks are worthy enough for my retaliation

Trash thread/10.

Irrelevant attacks with no base or logic. Trying to win the weak side of an opinion arguement. And justifying being a cuck numale.

Back? In this era if a woman ever ran her mouth at me like we're equal, I'd suckerpunch her.

No lie. It's about time to teach these fucking broads a lesson. No waiting until they get violent, that would be patriarchy.

Blow them up FIRST. Show them how a man goes to war.

Yes but no, only if she chimps out and there is no other way

Yes? If some random cunt on the street just up and decides to punch me in the face you can bet that I'm going to knock that bitch out.

Yes.
Behave like a man, get treated like a man.

You're fucking cucks.

I'm searching for a chance to break a whore's face in front of all her squawking buzzard friends.

That would be a No. The exception is to prevent great bodily harm. The reason is you will do a lot of damage and the law is already weighed against you. Source: knocked the bitch unconscious but nearly got fucked by doing it

cuck

Ding Ding Ding! Correct.

Do they want equality or not?

He's lucky that glass is such shit quality, if it was better quality she could get stuck on that and she would be dead.

only if she punches you ,then it's game on bitch

I just read the rest of your post, I guess I understand now, but again: I'm searching for the opportunity, and if I actaully kill a woman with a punch: I hope it's recorded and the whole world sees it.

A good old slap is enough most of the time

Kek it would be nice but that's way too expensive for me

Yes, woman need to be spanked into reason at least monthly

>one-sided logic
>Tries to offend people by calling out sexuality

You're a girl.
[spoiler]Or a cuck[/spoiler]

EQUAL LEFTS EQUAL RIGHTS

EQUALITY BITCHES.

NIGGER FEMALE ON MY BOARD?
HAHAHAHAABA

Equal rights, equal fights.

>half his size
>throws a punch

Hit someone, get hit back. Don't act like a retard and you won't have your face caved in.

Too often women are shielded from consequences because they have a vagina. Stop being a beta faggot and put them in there place when they overstep. Simple.

>An eye for a head and a tooth for a heart.
I think you meant to type this the opposite way desu.

No one asked me why I want to fight and kill women so badly, but I'll answer anyway.

They're in our court systems as judges
they're on our streets as cops
theyre in our jobs, stealing our leverage. Like 150,000,000 illegal immigrants except they actually pay these useless fuckers.

I'm done. If I see a pantsuit I'm seeing red.

It's okay to hit anyone who hits you.

Act like a man. Get treated like a man.

Unless she has a weapon i dont see how a woman can do much harm to an unrestrained adult male. Therefore any retaliatory force should be "minimally effective".
Thats all

I never understood the hesitation or second thinking of hitting back when you get hit by someone, even if they're a woman.

only cucks get in a relationship with an abusive woman.

no /end thread
Don't push me cunt.
I will fuck your life up.
Respect out LORD Jesus Christ and the weaker sex.

You can punch a women after she hits you twelve times.

Yeah.

>dont hit people without expecting to get hit back.

Eye for a eye