God's Temple

It is time to take this land from the dirty hands of Islam and rebuild the Temple of the God of Yisrael. To all my true Christian Bros remember the Courtyard of God's Temple has been given to us by God himself. We could hear the voices if God's Chosen People praising him! Let's D-9 this shit and start the rebuilding of the real Temple of God!

Who is with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasi_(Hebrew_title)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't this temple in Jerusalem which is not an islamic country

Islam has their Dome of the Rock here. It's got to go.

Crusade when ?

>my fellow goyi- I mean Christians

Now is the perfect time. Islam is fucking Europe, Americans are kicking out Mexicans and muzzlems, Aleppo has fallen, Mosul is surrounded, and Raqqua is taking hits!
Islam is weak and perverted. We can finish them in Israel. Islam would race from Europe to try and defend the Dome and we could intercept them in transit. Just make sure no Country gives them food and water in their March back and they will never make it.

Plus we get all the oil for Russia and the USA!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasi_(Hebrew_title)

Thanks bro.

>bible says antichrist will appear when Jews rebuild the temple
hmm I wonder who's behind this post

sorry dispensationalist, you pastor needs more money. but his book now!

Perfect meme.

the temple of god is in the city of david, not jerusalem.

Religion is gay. God hates gays.

that you, Steve Bannon?

Jesus is my pastor and God. Jesus lived life as a Joo. I love the jooish people. It is time to rebuild the Temple. The End Times are upon us. Let's stand on our feet like men and help fulfill the word.

How about no you stupid good goy.
I know exactly what happens when the precious kike temple is rebuilt.

Just a Christian who knows what you say is true. The anti Christ will enter the Temple but if you believe in Jesus know you won't be here to see it. If you do see it then know you must not receive the mark and give your life gladly as a testimony against Satan. That will be the only way to make it into heaven.

>muh book is more right than your book!!!!!

God hates the act not the person. God said he hated one group. The Amalekites. He wants you to change your heart and believe in Jesus. Have you ever noticed how some people cannot say "Jesus" without a Grimmice on their face. They are the truly lost. An evil spirit is upon them. Say Jesus. Does it hurt?

Nein, meine fruenden.

Sad to read your Post. I hope you make it, brother. Jesus can heal any sickness. Muhammed is burning right now today. Turn from Piglam to Jesus and even you can be healed.

Darn.

Don't tell me Piglam. Even you can turn from Satan and receive forgiveness. Denounce Islam in Jesus' name and you will be healed.

You do realise that your precious "chosen" jews literally worship satan, right?
Even Jesus called them "The synagogue of satan"

I'm down. What's the plan? Keep in mind I'm American, so I can't get involved personally, I just want to throw money at it

I do care for Doucheland. I hope you Kraut s kick some Piglam ass soon or it will be too late. Rebuilding the Temple would make all Piglam leave Germany to die in the ME. WEwould wipe the desert floor with their slave holding asses.

If you let Islam continue this could be your mom.

Zoz

My family are original settlers here way before the USA was here. I am a true American. We fight Piglam now or we fight them later. May as well grab their shit in the fight.

Just go to pizzaidf dot com and send the frontline soldiers a treat for fighting Piglam. It's real. I checked it out through IDF dot IL. They deliver a pizza to our troops in your name. Yes, our troops. Yours too.

No he did not! He called the sadducees and Pharisees that. Not his people.

Turn your heart to Jesus before the great battle begins.

I must get ready for work. Today try to do one thing in Jesus ' name. Something small even. To the German Bros that doesn't mean give your country to Piglam. Resist temptation. Say something kind to someone who doesn't deserve it. I try but have a big problem ever doing it.

If just one day in my life I could hear God say" user did that which was good " I think that would be the most wonderful day of my life.

Deus vult! Deus vult!

the kingdom of heaven is within you, read the book.

>made up shit people tell children who are frightened of death to soothe them
Time to grow up, son.