Slums in Sweden vs slums in America

Slums in Sweden vs slums in America

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqfAzpTGPGo
government.se/government-policy/a-feminist-government/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, I think Swedes are gay.

Our slums have been slums for a much longer time. Give it 40 or 50 years and let us know what things look like over there.

That's the nicest American slum I've ever seen.

Oh and the fact there's a little white girl enjoying a moment alone on her own toy, tells you that it's not a real slum.

The streets are too clean, there's no graffiti, the streets have no potholes, there is till roofs on those buildings... I could go on and on.

That, is not any slum here....

Sweden is not supposed to have slums

I could have used something like this but I didn't want America to look too bad.

It doesn't because that pic is from Rosengård, one of the worst no-go areas in Sweden, and that's no slum.

its a matter of time mongrel, you think Detroit was always bad?

yea makes me think better to not do anything about slums in sweden

lay back and relax man dude man chill bro

Muslim ghettos in Europe are depressing af m8 even if they're not as broken and ugly as in the US

Our country has had ghettoes longer then yours just let time take it's course.

More that they LET it get so bad is the problem leaf-fuck

Rosengård has been a bad area since the 90's, bro

tax payer money keeps those shithole immigrant areas looking halfway decent.

Don't hold back man!

Now that's a good looking slum, getting there! Camden is a shithole

Baltimore

Here a classic Turk ghetto in Vienna that makes me depressed just by walking through it

Here's a worse looking pic from Rosengård

>since the 90's

You're really underestimating how long ago the US abandoned these nigger-filled shitholes. Add another 50 years, then take another look at Rosengård.

>those helpless lolis
I need to protect

I think you guys will get a kick out of this pic from Rosengård

Slums in America still look better than rich neighborhood in Israel

slide thread

the question is=can you still find one blonde redpilled wife in sweeden or are you all sandniggers now?

i mean your country is super easy to immigrate so...

We've had niggers for about 400 years.

I give you guys less than 100 before you look worse than us.

>since the 90's
>thinks that's a long time compared to US ghettos
Oh you sweet sweet child, bless your niave heart.

NO GO ZONE

What's your guys population again? Ooohh yea. 0.03% of ours.

Your policies and our population would look like your mothers ass. BTFO

Niggers have been living in these ghettos for decades...give it a few decades and the Swedish ghettos will slowly move in this direction.

>tfw i live in Angered

If that's a rich neighborhood in jizzrael than what is your kike government doing with the billions of dollars american taxpayers give to your country.

It's goes to the Israeli air force and some other stuff

Here's another no go zone.

>stuff

admit its the settlments, dont be ashamed.
we are paid to take land from the palestinians

ei paam yazzata me ha hor bo ata gar?

>Frukt___________________________huset

>you will never be an ashkenazim overlord

jdimsa

>tfw I've been on this exact street
>drove in there by accident
>mexicans hanging out on the stoop of the house by the entrance to the road
>they see me and one runs to his car and drives off

Come back in ten years you fucking retard

Sweden never had a massive population of untrained, uneducated welfare queens to ship into these slums.

Well at least. They haven't done that yet.

A slum is still a slum

Lol Camden. That could be Australia, London, or five other places.
Nice shit post Ahmed.

Yeah, you pay tax monies to keep your slums decent for your sandniggers and their blonde gfs while americans let niggers rot away in their shitty slums.

I prefer the american way tbqh

now THAT'S a shithole

Oh Sven. Don't you see that your problem is going to become worse over time?

Detroit didn't turn from the richest city in America to pure shit overnight.

You will see that Malmo and other cities are going to become even shittier then they are now.

This will be your future...

youtube.com/watch?v=GqfAzpTGPGo

Dat soviet style architecture.

Sweden will not exist in 40 or 50 years desu.

>That picture

But..but..but my leftist professor told me that...but..but....

Paris was this beautiful way before the Nazis invaded, and this nigger invasion/this whole 'humanitarian' charade is the result of WW2 and thus Hitler invasion. This pic is bad and you should feel bad.

>Our ghettos look better than yours!
What a meaningless pissing contest. We shouldn't have any in the first place.

Most of the current slums in Sweden have been in this sorry ass state for 30-40 years already

The simple answer is blacks.
Even with how absolute shit muslims are, they are still more civilized than blacks (Shouldn't be possible, but they somehow manage)

Pierre....mon ami....what are you doing?

Paris was beautiful and remained beautiful even under Nazi occupation. Do you know why? BECAUSE THE NAZI'S LOVED PARIS!

Ever seen the pictures of Hitler walking around Paris? He was so happy. They loved that city and would never have done anything to destroy it if they could help it.

On the other hand all those 3rd world invaders HATE Paris and have nothing but contempt for people like you. Do you understand that Pierre?

They don't give a fuck about your culture, your city or your history. All they want to do is conquer you, fuck your women and kill you.

BTW the invasion of Paris by 3rd world scum is not the fault of WW2. It is because (((you know who))) was implementing their plan and your nation was just the first of many to taste the rainbow.

Detroit's problems started in the 1950s and Memphis, TN in 1920s.

just because it looks kind of nice
the fact that it's a no go zone means that it's unsafe. You lost control. Face it. Stop being an idiot. Why is it a no go zone? Why are the immigrants there such trash? Is it because they are muslim? Is it because they hate you and all of your people? Is it because they don't respect the police? Is it because they've fought for ISIS before? Are you funding ISIS by giving these people so much money? Are these people burning cars and throwing rocks at the police which indirectly raises insurance rates and uses taxpayer money? Why do these invaders deserve more rights than your women who are afraid to go out at night because they don't want to be raped?

I don't get what you're trying to do here. Maybe you work for the Swedish government. I d o n t k n o w

>Technically started when jews brought niggers to USA

>any area with mudslime are slums

Well no shit svensson. Murica is literally a 3rd world country with 50% nigger population.

A polished turd is still a turd

True but when the Great Migration happened and a lot of niggers flocked to the cities in the North, it became a real problem.

Think of the Children Sven!

These are some of those refugee children (only 10 years old!) that need a safe place to live.

Won't you take them in and put them in the classroom with the young girls? (and boys if they have a sexual emergency)

Our hood rats are the biggest hobby-niggers you've ever seen.

None of them have experienced true hardship

Meanwhile, slums in Norway

So..in American ghettos you get a home and back yard all to yourself, but in Nordic welfare states you get crammed into a shifty apartment building?

The "no go zones" are areas where you buy drugs. That, and a foreign population of over 20% are pretty much the only things the zones have in common.

Yeah and I you didn't trash it, I would be a pretty nice place to live.

Too bad that niggers are niggers.

>cherrypicks the best looking modern slum he can find in sweden

>That, and a foreign population of over 20% are pretty much the only things the zones have in common.

exactly, niggers and muslims you stupid fuck

I think you posted the wrong picture, lilla gubben :^)

Gronland is a "slum" according to Sven's definition of "slum".

Breivik is a hero, we should all be like Breivik and do this against cuck governments

You really don't have to hold back. We know our ghettos are shit, it's one of the reasons we don't want to continue paying for them.

Breivik did nothing wrong

I don't believe you they're all missing the antennas on the balconies that mudshits like to use.

That's Rosengård, it's pretty much the worst place you can find in Sweden. Rosengård is even worse than Rinkeby/Tensta.
I didn't say the converse condition holds. Thare are many areas which have significantly more immigrants that aren't "no go zones". I live in an area with more than 20% foreigners, but it's not a "no go zone".

>Sweden: 173,860 sq mi
>US: 3,531,905 sq mi in land area
i dinked, i dink?

>
>I could have used something like this but I didn't want America to look too bad.
What is your fucking point in this? We know we have a 13% Black American issue. BTFO

What the fuck are those horses doing there? In Sweden you would never be allowed to keep horses in that kind of environment.

You are missing the point. Dont compare American nigger slums to Swedish Muslim ones. The nigger ones are becoming Africa, tat is how niggers want to live.

At least that white girl in America doesn't have to worry about being raped by a 20 year-old Syrian immigrant boy.

It's beautiful right? You should totally do this against your "feminist" government

>Meanwhile, slums in Norway
Fuck off. We have shopping malls with a higher GDP than Norway.

>NO-GO AREAS are better than poor ghetto areas

Sven you stupid

You guys act like you have to deal with ghettos. I live in the delta. Compared to where I am, a place where I'd only have to see 50-100 negroes a day would be a dream come true.

Isn't the feminist government just a meme?

>I could have used something like this but I didn't want America to look too bad.

If you're trying to argue something why not use the best evidence possible stupid

government.se/government-policy/a-feminist-government/
It isn't

Thats not a picture of Malmo on fire you cuck. Post the real thing.

Daily reminder that if your country has slums it's not a 1st world country

>Really makes you think...
This graph also makes you think.

It is from Malmo, a Cherry picked image ofc.
This pic is also from Malmo

>le everybody posts cherry picked images to forward their agenda: the thread

Honestly, with more trees and less bikes this could have been in Brazil

What the fuck are those muslims doing there? In Sweden you would never be allowed to keep muslims in that kind of environment.

smug cunt

There is no question OP, Sweden is the most advanced African nation

This looks like were my buddy lives

they will soon lol

Shit man, Baltimore is hell on earth.
>went to Baltimore with a friend, his wife, and another friend for a conference
>had a good time during the day, went to a cool bookstore that used to be some sort of power plant, checked out the aquarium, had a great dinner at this restaurant that would serve you a boiled boot if you ordered your steak well done
>driving back to the hotel, get lost
>end up in the heights?
>it looks like something out of the Purge
>stoop niggers fucking everywhere
>saw a pack, and pack is the correct word, of feral looking children. I dont mean teens. I mean 6-7 years old at the oldest and downward
>gunshots in the distance
>prostitutes everywhere
>guy who was either dead or passed out just laying on the side of the street
>passed a car on cinderblocks, no doors, with all internal shit taken out
>corner store with at least 30 people just standing and sitting outside drinking and listening to music/dancing
>stopped at a light and had a woman try to sell us coke, when we said no thanks, offered get in the car for a good time "always wanted to be the dark chocolate between some hard marshmellows"
>finally find the highway out
>return the hotel

It was like driving through a 3rd world country. Fuck Maryland

lol look up the south side of chicago. In a real slum there would be nigs up and down the street and hanging in the windows having no job

>tfw living in the countryside of a Nordic country

Watching The Wire always seemed unreal, as does streetviewing through Chicago and Detroit. I mean it's actually difficult to comprehend that all that is real.

American ghettos aren't really depressing imo