Why the only places there are feminists is only in Europe and America?

Why the only places there are feminists is only in Europe and America?

Other urls found in this thread:

koreabang.com/2016/features/the-rise-of-radical-korean-feminist-community-megalia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T1uGkT2VmLQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Simple. White men are soft and gullible.

We gave them too much liberty

/thread

No, there are much better asses to get jailed over
(if you tell them this they go mad because for all their anti-objectification whining they are still fundamentally butthurt if you disregard their voice to remind them they are fugly. Nothing shuts down their 'i'm not yours to take!' like 'no one wants you').

Europe and America also have the highest concentration of jews outside of Israel

I'd kill and maim for an ass of that stature.

Because everywhere else they just get beaten or raped if they try to gain independence. But western Feminism matters, because Tiffany had a guy compliment her on the butt she spends 10 hours a week toning and shows off in yoga pants.

> be feminist in Saudi Arabia
> get stopped by sharia police
> no burka, no male person accompanying
> get gang-raped and sold to some sheih for his freaks collection

> be feminist in South America
> nearby drug lord is offended by your anti-male speeches
> your head is found 10km away from body

> be feminist in Africa
> get gang-raped and eaten because tasty meat

And yet they are still not concentrated enough...

Am I the only one who finds that girl super qt?

Because everywhere else they're in the kitchen where they belong

> I love sluts t-shirt on male
I'm confused, calling women sluts now counts as feminism?

I don't follow the logic.

West* europe
never seen a feminist irl in my country
only on TV and nobody has ever taken them seriously
t. eastern european

Whats about Russia though?

Well Pussy Riot is in prison, so there you have it.

Overrated the kikes made it immoral to hit a woman. Wait I just had a brain wave what if jews are bad because they are a matriarchal society? Think about it the men all are manlets with cuck fetishes and they spead feminist bullshit like beta orbiters. What if the kikes got conquered by feminism centuries ago and we hate them for what it breeds in the society's it infects? What if in every hateful jew lie is an actual human being screaming to be saved from matriarchal hell? What if women aren't the the kikes of the race what if kikes are the women of race?

That mug is though.

Russia is half-cucked, we even had some mad feminists flash their tits in Putin's face when he voted in Presidental elections.
They get punished when they cross lines, but otherwise global MSM+Hollywood is in overcharge mode pumping Russia full of that shit.

They already served their terms and were released.

Only places with freedom, some more developed Asian countries have feminism just not the walking around semi-nude, chanting bullshit kind. Probably why it hasn't gained traction or any international attention.

Yeah, maybe kikes are people too after all! Good point, Moische! Really made me think.

-At the local police interrogation room

"TALK, YOU SON OF A BITCH! GIVE ME A FUCKING ANSWER! WHY DID YOU ASSAULT THAT WOMAN?"

"My ass."

"...THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE"

because if women tried to do "slut walks" or female empowerment shit anywhere else in the world, they would be raped and executed.

Proof they are not the ones living in a patriachy

I'm not saying that they are good, but what if that is our future if we don't re-learn to slam a bitch? Emagine a world where your kids grow up to be jews. I honestly wasn't trying to huminise them as much as I was paint the distopian nightmare that their future would bring.

>be feminist in South America
>nearby drug lord is offended by your anti-male speeches
>your head is found 10km away from body
I fucking wish. Feminism is taking over here too.

Kek

And Australia and New Zealand

I don't know about other shithole like South murica or African
But here in Asia thanks to confucian and his teaching almost everyone are raised as mass drones for the sake of social stability
So in such a conservative society, female are taught and encouraged to fit in their family role since early childhood, if not she gonna get shamed by the whole neighborhood and her relatives. For example some parent literally kill themselves because her daughters are dyke
And in the end, the feminist exist, but they're like the really ugly one in the rooster, obviously, and look down by others like a joke

Western men are effeminate cucks

You mean, another shithole other than your shithole?

Its ironic I hope, and by that I mean in ironic.

Shit is starting to get confusing tho

>You fucking bastard, you better spill the beans why you assaulted that officer or your first stop to jail will be a hospital, what's your excuse?
>My ass
>[police brutality intensifies]

What ass?

> he does not know South America

There's also Feminists in Korea who by the way are even crazier than the ones in the west

koreabang.com/2016/features/the-rise-of-radical-korean-feminist-community-megalia.html

Feminist here.

Because we're oppressed.

Thank systemic oppression and your president for that.

Because in other parts of the world feminists are killed.

If they tried it anywhere else theyd be beat, i wish theyd realise this

There are no feminists in half of Europe.

And there are feminists in Latin America.

In general it's mostly an American thing

its alright my barbossa friend.
Us arabs master race will liberate europe and guide it to the one true path - tha path of Islam

I like Korean feminists though, the come back packing here and think it's liberating for them to be fucked hard by dominant white Aussie and his mates before being tossed aside for next Korean feminist.

Bitch is flat as a washboard she'd be lucky if someone assaulted her. She's just overcompensating for the fact that she's plain as fuck and this is her only way of getting attention.

Simple, everything they complain about is not true and the proof is they can complain about it. Other cultures they slap their bitches if they even try to think about it.

Speak for yourself.

We are doomed.

youtube.com/watch?v=T1uGkT2VmLQ

Pro-tip: our feminazis are going on a strike because of Trump in the 8th of march protest. Yes, they are going to hurt the Brazilian economy and well being to protest against the American president because american females are doing it.

>South America

As a hue student in California, who's spending the weekend here, I'm actually impressed that there's more libcucks here in Brazil than where I live

nah man the feminist are like minor voice
You can see from the fact that they're the biggest plastic surgery market, it proved that women have to slept around if they they ever want to get higher position unless they're daughter of some big shoot

Because they'll literally be murdered in Africa or the middle east if they start their shit.

Also:

>My ass is not an excuse for assault
Agreed, move along, now.

Here there are a lot of feminists.

WTF... Why the fuck do Brazilian woman want to protest the AMERICAN president??!
Brazil has a shit ton of problems to deal with and the local feminist there feel that THIS is a good way to spend their resources??? WTF!

Thanks systemic oppression

'Information'

Because they are all 'informed'.

>But first a joke. What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee cord?

>My ass

Because they are female. They are oblivious to world problems, they just want to be hip, feminists and to obey Soros.

All just so they can pat each other in the back at the end of the day and say 'You go girl! We smashed the patriarchy!'. Meanwhile a man is working 18h per day in the field to feed his family a few miles away from their all-female bar.

Yeah, I wonder how many feminist are in Asia or Africa, there are some here in my country but they're old and ugly and nobody takes them seriously and even the biggest white knight will not help them, but I'm pretty sure that if they were young everything will be different, and they complain about the patriarchy, wage gap and pro-life.

A man to a women:
Why you are dressed like a whore ?
Women: humm uuu....whait a minute!!!! im dressed like a whire but it doesnt make me a whore!!!
Man: If i dress like a policeman and im walking in the street and someone shouts help help help police!!! I can say ...humm uuu..im dressed as policeman but it doesnt make me a policeman.....
AssDavid Rock

If a slut has no shame.

How would you slut shame?

You make her do calculus or something?

I'm glad you're privileged enough to say that

Asshole.

BRUTAL !!!

south korea?

Because its easier to shake their tits against trump than to deal with real problems in their country.

>> nearby drug lord is offended by your anti-male speeches
Yeah no, i have some of the most feminist friends and i keep telling them to fuck off but they keep comming back, I fucking hate them so much.

>nobody has mentioned the I love slots shirt

BAN ASSAULT ASSES

Because when they try to expand to Israel, Soros stops funding them and the movement dies.

Nice. Underrated man.

Clearly you don't sell enough drugs for a title of a full lord. You need to sell more and they will fuck off.

You aren't drug lord if you don't behead people you don't like.

Here is a redpill. Feminism, equality, Human rights, gender identities all are the product of Nordic nations. No wonder why they are so cucked.

Nuke the nordic countries.

Jews want to genocide Europe and America of white men (their most powerful enemy).

Incrivel