It's time to divide and conquer, my friends

It's time to divide and conquer, my friends.

1. Create Twitter accounts or use your own. Pose as ethnic Jews.
2. Retweet these type of things (pic related). Get angry at how liberals are comparing these rather well-fed criminals to "poor Jews, my grandfather died in a camp, you're insulting him with this comparison," etc.
3. Use the hashtag: "#NotYourGenocide"
4. Spread awareness, get actual Jews to retweet it and get them mad over liberals appropriating their "trauma"
5. ???
6. Laugh with Sup Forums

LET'S DO THIS BOYS, KEK WILLS IT

NYPA, saged and reported

> he doesn't want to sow chaos in the left

But he's right. My grandfather survived the holocaust and I'm not about to let a bunch of dirty beaners delegitimize what he went through.

SILLY GERMAN YOU CAUSED THAT ATROCITY

Did he fall out of guard post? My condolences.

Holy shit you're a faggot

bump

bump

Im down. Can someone photoshop my profile pic to make me look more jewish?

bump

I'm 98% Ashlenazi and I'd unironically take part if I hadn't deleted my Twitter.

Not necessary. Just pretend to be a Jew sympathizer. Your non-whiteness will help our cause.
Make a new one you silly kike

bump

How do I make a Twitter without a phone number?

Firing up my twitter sockpuppet account bump

\o/ have a (you)

I don't think you can, actually.
Thanks, wafflebro

Fuck you kike you should of been there with him

>criminals are detained for breaking the law
And? What's the problem here?

Keep in mind, they aren't detained forever. They're just there (again, for breaking the law) until they can be sent back to their home. Is having to live in Mexico really that bad that you'd compare it to the Holocaust? Really?

If that is Nazi Germany tier when are we going to start gassing the Mexicans?

These libs will use anything to discredit and protest Mr. Trump. Which is why I concocted this plan to set them against each other.

Any results from the brave warriors? It turns out I'm banned from twitter (lol) and I don't have another number to sign up with.

there are way worse libtard shit that could be retweeted than that
plus I already created a reddit acc and joined in on posting dumb shit on /r/politics & /r/news

bump? :(

Holy heck that's also a good idea. We could pose as spics getting triggered that living in Mexico is being compared to the holocaust.

Yeah but this will cause infighting.
GREAT IDEA. We could do this too.
> You fucking gringos think living in Mexico is as bad as the Holocaust? You have no respect for my country.

I wish I wasn't banned from Twitter.

You listen to
this guy nigger, youre pefect for the part.

Did you hear him, Sup Forums?
NO WORDS

Which means no argument.

Also bump.

Bump with nazi Rowling.

Bumpo