Literally too dumb to exist

>be a young Nog that gets hired at Burger Kangz
>get first paycheck for 40hrs week (255 after taxes)
>have no bank so pay 13% to get check cashed
>fan out 255$ and take a pic of it and post on social media
>feel empowered and "nigger rich", go to ghetto dealership
>sign a no-money-down contract for a 2010 Lincoln Navigator with 115k miles for 15% monthly compounded interest
>agree to monthly payment of 665$/mo
>drive to Rent-a-Center and agree to purchase a new T.V. for 17$ a week for 135 weeks
>too stupid to do the math and fail to realize they are paying 2300$ for a 600$ t.v.
>after month one, realize they are in over their head
>stop making payments on everything
>Dog the Bounty Hunter shows up and bear-maces then reposses
>Nog never again afforded a line of credit and must sell Nickle bags until incarcerated
>blames all whites for misfortunes

Many such cases.....sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCiXsNsHAq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, you godless racebaiting kike.

Record corrected

>Many such cases.....sad!
Too true.

Truth detected.

How many times do you plan on samefagging your own thread. Notice how these are 1-post posters, he's changing his IP address. I know your kike ways.

Cut my life into pieces!!

Lol the shills are acting anti-Jew now. Fucking hilarious.

Haha, I'm laughing so hard.... The CTR fags have decided to be be anti-Jew to promote agenda.

What timeline is this?

Shut the fuck up, kikes. You're not even hiding your love for other kikes at all now.

This is the end game.

Corporations want to have a dumbed down populace to milk from.

They want mixed low iq ngs who never own anything and only rent what they want.

Look at the liberals agendas, they dont want you to own your own car, (ride sharing) own your own property, (section 8/HUD housing in "lennar" cookie cutter homes) don't want you to own your own ideas (mainstream brainwashing media machine) ect...

Thx bumping...you are so transparent

>.02c deposited

Do you really get layaway on household appliances like toasters and shit? Does the average burger not have at least 1k to their name?

Truly hilarious. Jews have no morality only shekels

Rent-a-Center customers are 97% minority....17$ a week is so cheap, right!?!?

There is a place across the street from me that revolves blacks out of it on a bi-monthly basis. It's always the same. A rent-a-center truck shows up and repos' the furniture and a week later the landlord throws them out.

Why do poor people never have back accounts? It doesn't even cost anything to set up a credit union checking account...

what the fuck

People like like try initially, but they are dirt poor for a reason. Education. They end up overdrawing accounts because they can't read/math.

I think it's a criminal mentality that they cannot trust another with their money, nor can they resist bragging about every dollar they possess. A social media post of a couple hundred dollars is not uncommon. It's weird how proud they are of earning a meager amount....