Dear Reddit

Dear Reddit,

You can take your users back now, Sup Forums doesn't need them anymore. Your autism helped during the election but now that it's over, your true colors are showing. You're still problem glasses wearing, big city liberals that just wanted to be ironic for the memes. Please go back to circle jerking over stronk women GIFs on IMGUR and shit. We want to talk about real problems again.

Thanks

checked and seconded

Fuck you. Sup Forums is a reddit proxy now. We control the internet.

I am from reddit, but I want a race war asap. Can I stay?

Checked, Kek has spoken

No, you have to go back.

An illegal immigrant is an illegal immigrant regardless of their political stance.

>implying Sup Forums isn't a country for ALL Internet users

Just please leave. Why won't you fucking LEAVE? Reddit is sooooo much better dude. Like have you browsed imgur? It actually has females that will talk to you and embrace your numale quirks!

How do I come here legally then?

Praise kek

Fuck off resditors

Why is everything I try to post to this thread considered spam and it won't let me post? I fucking hate the new Sup Forums.

Notice how the reddit cuck has zero awareness and just thinks they can fit in to any online community? No concept of lurking whatsoever.

Nice trips, also for once OP wasn't a faggot

Bc back to Reddddddit is considered spam

Trips get. Newfags need to get redpilled and LERK MOAR

redditors dont have autism. they have virtue signalling and normie energy. these things help win a democratic election, but they arent really good for anything else. the autism on Sup Forums is currently too diluted to be as beneficial as it could be. i believe in trickle down autism. you have to let the autists keep to themselves without interacting with them too much. there's layers

You have to lurk moar and say nigger faggot three times.

lurk

Because you're trying to spam le reddit epil memes, you fucking numale beta cuck.

"Put me in the screenshot LOL!"

FUCK OFF REEEEE

but stronk women are so QT

I've been lurking for months before I started posting. Now you faggots made me hate reddit so much I barely go there anymore

>phoneposter
Go with them faggot

Kek has spoken nu-Sup Forums >>reddit

she wont be smiling when the bills are mailed to her

women smile as a defense mechanism against punishment for their actions and she very well could get off scott free if the owner thought she was cute enough.

women can get away with anything.

Concentrated digits in this thread. He has spoken. Time to go back or face the consequences of your heresy.

Awww, can't we just lurk?

Checked. Reddit get the fuck off our board.