Get your priorities straight America!

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kebab&defid=10146234
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_IKEA_stabbing_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly, how long until people start seeing through the "illegal immigrants are all crying children" meme?

>The importation of more people to compete with native population for resources isn't endangering American lives

Get out.

Hah, that was a good one. Greetings from refugeermany

No, they're endangering European lives

O rlly?

>Water endangers lives
>Healthcare endangers lives
I know what's meant but still bugs
>Congress endangers lives
Whats even meant by this

but it's fucking up europe tho

Speak for yourself. Try living amongst these heathens they're literally the worst group of humans I've ever encountered. Worse than the blacks, and that's saying something.

You're right, I oppose non-white immigration for demographic reasons, not because I fear for my own safety in the short term.

>Congress endangers lives
>Whats even meant by this

That Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer

Can confirm... Am Ted Cruz.

We don't need anymore fucking immigrants just because the globalists decided to wipe out Libya. We fucking pay the price, not them.

I wonder what's it gonna look like in the future, for example when USA has 400 million people and Africa is already at 3 billion or more, and then they have a war in Africa and 100million people are potential refugees, hmmm

THE MONEY BEING SPENT ON THE LAST PIC IS THE CAUSE OF THE OTHERS I HOPE ALL SHIT SKINS ARE AFRAID.

MAGA!

BRING BACK SUN DOWN TOWNS.

Head of major political party by 2/1 margin

Asian?

>Asian

Op you forgot to put a picture of your face under things endangering American lives.

t b h I eat at kurdish kebab place every week

Asian is (((PC))) for arabs and mudslime

It means Pakistani in the UK.

Their PC code-speak isn't identical to ours.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kebab&defid=10146234

That's actually a pretty compelling argument. I don't know why the fuck immigration policy is at the forefront right now when infrastructure is fucking falling the fuck apart.

thank you I've been on Sup Forums for 7 years I needed this

Because immigration is going to hurt your economy like it has done to every European nation that has taken in large amounts of rapefugees, not to mention all the crime that follows it.

That explains the autism. ;)

SWEDEN YES

who cares about mudslimes

>Für Nichtschwimmer ist Wasser gefährlich!
My sides lmao

Here most people are more consumed with revenge on their media induce enemies so they don't care about any of that stuff here. I started to vote for Trump, but I didn't even bother. It's all fraud anyway. Shame too because America used to be a really good country before we had Caters and that commie Red Ronnie McRegan, and Clintons and Obama's. It's over here it pains me greatly to say. I think all the insanity we see going on now is only going to get worse and worse. America is over because you can't have a society ran off everyone pretending to be someone on TV.

>paying billions of dollars to resettle refugees will pay for clean water and Healthcare.

T. Librul

Refugees, immigrants, migrants, etc.

They all amount to a cheap labor scheme by the Big Industry and Big Bank boys to make Big Profits.

You have been taught to hate white identity at the same time you have been encouraged to mix race so that you will not stop any form of mass immigration.

The elite get all the money and you get the white guilt and low wages. What a deal!? For the elite anyway.

Fun fact: This guy lived in USA before he moved to Sweden.

Unaccompanied children

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_IKEA_stabbing_attack

>The 2015 Ikea stabbing attack occurred on 10 August when Abraham Ukbagabir fatally stabbed two people in an IKEA store in [...] Sweden as revenge for not being granted asylum in Sweden.