Richard Spencer debates conservative black intellectual

Richard Spencer debates conservative black intellectual at CPAC.

Black conservative intellectual gets blown the fuck out.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvg9VJ15CR4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rvF9FOB7Xc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>black intellectuals

>Black conservative intellectual

They both seem too stupid to offer anything of value.

>watch half an hour of an autist and a nigger

No.

Not even a fair fight.

/thread

>777
this is the only post in the thread that matters

>Black
>Intellectual

I like spencer, but cba wtching some uppity negro bringin out all the usual talking points about america being made out of cotton or some shit

Richard looks really friendly and comfy in that outfit i wanna give him a fistbump and a hug.

#trad style is implicit whiteness

Richard got BTFO. It's obvious he's a shill if he's inarticulate and can't win a debate against a 22 year old

Richard Spencer is probably a plant, and anyone who pushes him here is definitely a shill. He's not even smart, and he looks like a cuck.

They're trying to brand all young, internet-savvy conservatives as Nazis/white supremacists. They're trying to prevent more Milo's from popping up. Milo and people like him are extremely dangerous to them because they are walking examples of how hypocritical their bullshit identity and virtue signalling politics are. They want to push out all minorities from this "movement" and trigger Sup Forums's autism and elitism so we spam social media with how the "alt-right" was always about Nazism. This will have the effect of both dividing "new conservatives" and Internet conservative communities, and allowing them to paint all of them as Neo-nazis.

Also, Spencer did not invent the term alt-right, he is lying.

>Richard Spencer is probably a plant

Who does he work for?

one of any number of think tanks, "activism" groups, etc. that are all loosely cooperative and receive funding for similar sources

The only people who benefit from him are white people.

Are you saying he is a plant working against the interests of the globalist and minorities because he advocates and motivates white people? This is a funny way of making whites look bad.

He's controlled opposition, and either you have zero reading comprehension because I already explained their plan in my original post, or you are a shill.

/thread
its two mental midgets having a fixed bout match

The only people who claim hes controlled opposition have literally nothing to do with White Nationalism.
You're either a shitskin, or a reddit cuck.

trips of truth. a retard larping as some kind of psuedo nazi and a nigger larping as a white person

Your plan doesn't make sense. He doesn't promote skinhead culture nor does he promote Nazism.

He promotes traditional WASP culture.

>muh nazeeees
>muh gay Jewish neocons are somehow a threat to the system

Sup Forums is and always will be pro-white, we don't care about your gay rebranded anti-intellectual neoconservatism for the goyim. Fuck off.

So many kikes triggered by Spencer proves that he is /ourguy/

Divide and conquer. They write it on their foreheads.

The mistake you shills make is that Spencer will never catch because he's unintelligent and unpersuasive. If you want to break up the new conservatism movement, at least plant a smart guy.

It's all the same to the MSM. The term ethnonationalism or ethnic nationalism is the one they keep throwing around because they can lump everything together.

Notice how over the past few days all of a sudden everybody on Sup Forums is talking about the "furthering gap between ethnic and civic nationalism" despite the fact that no one even uses that kind of language on Sup Forums? It's the shill agenda.

>haha, one of us!!1 Totally not a shill, fellow anons

>(((Alt-right)))
>Not a kikey controlled organization

Fuck off Dick, you make us all look bad

spencer and white nationalists are paid for and supported by soros and other sjw groups to make the rest of the right look bad.

I'm racist as fuck and would kill every nigger on the planet if I could, but to be so blatantly autistic is on purpose. If you care about whites surviving the next 2 hundred years, you better learn to have more finesse when redpilling people. Even Jews and Marxists have more tact, and look how far they were able to change the narrative.

There's literally nothing wrong with being natsoc, but Spencer is an obvious tool used to centralize(and control) the far right and the label alt right should be rejected. Still an entertaining guy though.

>over the past few days all of a sudden everybody on Sup Forums is talking about the "furthering gap between ethnic and civic nationalism"

are you a moron? or just new?

the CIVIC meme in britpol in about one year old

>((())) around alt right
You know who started this, right?

You have to be a literal retard (majority of spencer shills) to not pick up on his antisemite references.

He makes it hard to call out corrupt journalism while calling them le lugen press xd and makes it easy for major media to point at him as proof that only nazis are against them. He's a strawman for the left that they hesitate giving him a mic so he make all you inbreds easier to attack than it already is.

> but to be so blatantly autistic is on purpose

supporting what amount to mainstream nationalism for everyone but whites is autistic how exactly?

Don't hesitate*

>commencing Operation Oy-vey
>discredit any European Advocate with media presence as an autist or CIA plant

>to not pick up on his antisemite references.

not shit idiot

His magazine was never blind to the jewish question

Any label is a label that can be used against the movement, or against the radicalized base, or however you'd like to call it. Creating some kind of consensus under a label gives the media the power to attack and further delegitimize the ideology in a much more effective way. It's fucking basic stuff
Good argument faggot.

>It's all the same to the MSM.

The MSM calls anything that represents white interests as Nazi.

Your thinking is Reddit tier which tells me you're an Antifa shill or a Jew.

Black intellectual is better than someone that fucked a trap (ie, XY, in other words, a man), that's for sure.

Again, reading comprehension. You seem to lack it.

>Creating some kind of consensus under a label gives the media the power to attack and further delegitimize the ideology in a much more effective way.

how does that work exactly?

do you believe the media won't just say "oh okay, we will just go back to call them nazis" if the alt-right never somehow vanished?

>but Spencer is an obvious tool used to centralize(and control) the far right

Nice flag. Not surprised at all you would be using the le controlled opposition meme.

> le every woman is a trap meem

DON'T WATCH OR LISTEN TO RICHARD SPENCER

HE IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION AND IF YOU CONSUME HIS CONTENT, THAT MEANS SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.

DO NOT WATCH OR READ HIS WORDS OR ELSE

((you)) got proof to back those claims?

go back to the Zionald, seriously

This bleck is only 5ft tall. May the rogue god bless him with speech to give him a chance next time.

its autistic.

Supporting black nationalism or muslims or what ever you fill blank with is autistic.

Why you think Trump won? because people are disgusted with racial nationalism, regardless. The marxits lost control of the message and BLM autists fucked it for them, they fell for the same retardedness that white nationalists are doing to us know, you ever wonder why the media made spencer a household name? because its the best way to fuck us. If spencer did his thing under the radar, using more general terms, he would have done more for white men, instead of the audtistic "heil trump" bullshit. I swear he's paid to fuck us

Why does Spencer trigger so many burger flags? Are you all mongrols or just /r/the_donald le civic nationalists?

No, but they will have a harder job creating a picture of a public enemy, and manipulating the public into rejecting far right ideas, which are now closer than ever to being accepted. Just like they did with Milo the faggot that somehow got lumped in with Sup Forums. The point is not the media, the point is the influence of the media on the public. When they say "someone on an internet forum", it's much less powerful than when they methodically deconstruct, ridicule and humiliate those who they made the public think are the representatives of the ideology, because said people accept the stupid labels that the MSM pushes(whether the term was originally invented by the MSM or not is irrelevant). It smells like danger, and I think this shit will end badly. Again, nothing against Spencer at all, except for the label that he has adopted.
Not an argument, and nice flag mulatto trash
Yes, the spotlight that the Leftist media has put on him and on anyone who is willing to speak for the whole ideology like he's some kind of leader.

This. Spencer is a plant paid by the ADL. A lot of what the guy says is true but he is trying to make the alt-right unappealing to the masses.

>Why you think Trump won?
>because people are disgusted with racial nationalism

You're a clueless leftist. America does not have racial nationalism.

Trump won because White America is sick of being the blame for America's problem. It doesn't want to see America become brown. What you say is wrong.

kek

I agree with this guy

oh PLEASE it is obvious this bolack man was a plant by Spender. TO look good. Be honest, with urself dudes.

sauce?

>Yes, the spotlight that the Leftist media has put on him and on anyone who is willing to speak for the whole ideology like he's some kind of leader.
That's a poor example because he hasn't gotten on 1/100th of the media spotlight that Donald Trump has gotten.

Why does he have some scribble where his SS runes should be?

the strain

Stop harassing me by replying to my posts.

I didn't ask you, Jew.

I hope he did better than he did with the last nigger, Roland Martin, who completely BTFO of him.

Spencer is smarter than I thought, or maybe he's just a good demagogue

Come on man this is low hanging fruit on another fucking level.

Wow, really, he hasn't gotten on 1/100th of the media spotlight that the president of the united states has gotten? That's what makes my example poor?
And why do you think Trump has gotten so much attention when running? Do you think Spencer has the media manipulation abilities that Trump has, or will he collapse under the pressure like a house of cards?
(you)

the numbers spoke cuck.

>nor does he promote Nazism.

Okay Schlomo

Roland martin is a we wuz kangs nigger, didn't even dent Spencer, he just argued utter bullshit fallacies.

>I don't want to get more minorities to get hired for anything because it's bad for me
>I don't want to lose muh white power
controlled opposition confirmed desu

richard gets shilled against hard on Sup Forums, because he's a huge threat to leftism

That was a false flag and those people are Jews.

That's literally two jews and a chink

>muh six gorrilion
>u best censor those evil nazi imagery goy

t. spencer's handler

>replies to that flag

You don't belong here, jew.

He made Spencer look like the idiot that he is, by using the exact same arguments that he does. Spencer also got BTFO by David Pakman, a faggot Jew. All Spencer's good for is memorizing the ideology and having "arguments" or "debates" with people from his audience. Sad!

Which one of those three is Richard Spencer again ?
Why don't you give your country away to niggers? Don't you want to lose your muh polish power?

what you are trying to do is divide and conquer white people. It's not happening. We are taking our country back

I'm not a Jew, I'm a white Christian :^) And I'm more antisemitic than all of you pussies combined.
Here you go buddy
youtube.com/watch?v=3rvF9FOB7Xc

nigger you are retarded, we're sayiing tthe same fuccking thiing

>I'm not a Jew, I'm a white Christian

There is no difference, both are Jewish mythology.

I notice anyone who divide and conquers overuses this symbol a lot. It's like our enemies are reading out of a playbook.

YOU are a shill or simply a cuck. I dont give a fuck, but you suck!

>Spencer also got BTFO by David Pakman, a faggot Jew

Ok, I'm white then, and a white nationalist. And in any case I'll be here forever because I believe in Sup Forums ideology(for a lack of a better term) and there's no one else I can discuss it with.

Kek confirms.

Yeah, he's only gone to some of the best schools in the country.

so dull

No he didn't lul, Roland Martin would make arguments like niggers aren't fully in charge of government thus they have no power at all, if you have any clue of affirmative action you'd know that's untrue and completely fucking retarded.

General rule of thumb 99% of niggers are completely fucktarded.

You're not a nigger , are you?

Those guys are literally jewish, they admitted it themselves, they went there to troll and give the media some pics to make up stories.

>spencers face in that pic

Yes Spencer is not a True Conservative, support the GOP everyone loves Trump and Trump love the GOP.

oof I almost feel bad for the black guy he is getting wrecked.

Go listen to some George Lincoln Rockwell and you might change your mind or kill yourself faggot

> Why you think Trump won?

because the electoral college gave him a marginal advantage in white working class states that want nationalistic protectionism dude

>Black conservative intellectual

No, he made sound arguments (relative to the level of discussion that was being had - a low one) in which Spencer could either not refute, or wasn't even fully aware they existed. I can see that you know I'm right by your response - off-topic comments and ad-hominem attacks. Enjoy.

Not sure but I think he's got a trust fund. His mom has money, anyway.