What happened Sup Forums

What happened Sup Forums

>anons waste hours afterwards

Exactly that.

>alien post on Sup Forums with selfie
Realize how stupid that sounds?

I fucking love Sup Forums
god damn you people

I was in that thread and had no idea any of this other stuff happened.

The picture was kind of weird. It was sort of hyper realistic in a way (I know that's a cliche of creepasta).

I don't know it was just more vivid than other pictures if that makes sense, but none of the other stuff happened. I instinctively felt the picture was strange though.

Trump won the US general election.

Imagine how stupid that sounded on the morning of November the 8th.

You made a long ass pointless post, posted it, screen shot it, then reposted it here.

That's what happened Texas.

>thinking an alien would look even slightly human.
Every "alien" in media has human features. When we first encounter an actual alien it might not even reside fully in our dimension. I read this in a michael crichtonbook

I tried and failed to get into one of those threads for half an hour but they were deleted faster than i could open them

classic /x/ trolling

>What is convergent evolution

We don't know what aliens look like, but it's not unreasonable that they'd look similar to us.

>I read this in a michael crichtonbook

I thought brits were supposed to be nuanced and witty

I liked Sphere too

The point is: now this photo is so a myth that even if someone post the true one (if existed) everyone will be disappointed and will say "nah photoshop, non the true"

/temp/ is a dark place.

The alien was /ourguy/.
Stop outing him to the Govs.
Sage this thread to keep the alien safe.

typical swede

did anyone save a pic of the ayy?

Wow that's spoopy

what

Looks like the ayyys from Fire in The Sky, which were physical puppets.

Not really.
>be alien
>on visit
>recognize human enslavement
>want to get attention of rebel types
>post image of self to image board where rebel types hang out
>???
>profit

it was proven fake last night thje og picture had a smudge on it, some faggots from discord admitted to brewing it up.
>Inb4 shill

rural and suburbanrural and suburbanrural and suburbanrural and suburbanrural and suburbanrural and suburbanrural and suburbanrural and suburbanrural and suburban

>Cointelpro defined

>The only reason small mammels were able to evolve was because larger reptiles got rekt by a meteor.
>Larger mammels then got rekt by Ice Ages giving way for the pimates that chilled around forest grassland areas.
>Only reason we were any decent was because thimbs, tools, and fire.
Totally going to look like us though.

>hyper realistic

Yeah because after realism, you can go a level further. Fuck man you fuckers are stupid.

pls invite

convergent evolution is only relevant when the two species are in similar environments. we don't even know is if our "aliens" live in oxygen, water, molten rock, vacuum, etc.

You mean the person that said that it was a bunch of people on discord with the admins and chose to make a bunch of ayy lmao threads just before Sup Forums went down for maintinence? If so that was just me making up some shit lol and people went with it.

I actually think I saw the legit one, it had eye bags and everything.

none of you saved the fucking photo?

faggots all of you

aliens can't take selfies?

Larpers

troll trolling trolls, and it just keeps going on

it's the best we can wish tbqh
this way we would beat their asses and enslave them no question asked
they started it kek
>inb4 the sjwcucks advocate for the ayy rapemao

There's no photo, it's just an /x/ meme. God Sup Forums is so stupid.

No I legitimately saw the one yellow "reptilian" or whatever but it looked fake as fuck.

The alien stuff is bullshit (but we elves are real, give us your tourism money goy) but hyperrealism is a style of art which focuses on basically being art which looks 1:1 like an extremely high quality photograph. Learn basic art, aquafresh, your country was one of the biggest contributors to art

Oh you little rebel, you.
>fucking wannabes

post your temp file pls luigi.

'Arrival' shows them as big, faceless tentacles with the upper body somewhat resembling to a humanoids.
>the movie sucks though

Test

We are red pilling the Aliens. We are breaking the conditioning.

>convergent evolution
>on different planets

not a retard or sagebot around? did anything come about with the Chinese shell compaines

The photo was the real deal. There are some things in life you cannot unsee, and this was definitely one of them.

I attempted to save it and repost, but the file was corrupt when opened. I should have done a screen cap.

It was haunting and I'll never forget it. The detail was definitely something that would be just insanely hard to fake, but then again, there are people here with Waaaaaaaay to much free time on their hands. Despite, I'm a believer now. It felt 100x more real than any of the other BS photos I've seen in the past.

Some people believe life could come in some many variables we might not even recognize it. The book for Solaris was about this before the movies made it a love story. The thing they are orbiting is alive and trying to communicate because it recognizes we are alive. We think its some kind of weird star or something and its communication comes through as copies of the astronauts memories of their loved ones.

But then again some people believe life can only occur in a narrow set of circumstances. And therefore any life that evolves will fit a narrow set of possibilities. Such as maybe 2 legs 2 arms 2 front facing eyes.

Mostly everyone is pulling it out of their ass though no one knows.

>this picture which was deleted from the archives and also no one could download it or screencap it

I've got it right here. It's just invisible.

I heard it had yellow scales

Where has the Sup Forums sticky went too? Are we compromised? BTFO space niggers

The photo was real but the Bogdanoffs shut it down.

I just meme'd and trolled. Real political.

Genuinely annoyed that none of you incompetent fucks had the presence of mind to screencap it.

Jesus fuck. If I didn't have a job I would have done it myself. With all this free time you neetshits have, not ONE of you idiots could cap it.

FUCK

LARPing, reverse gaslighting, paranoia and autism.

Sorry dude, someone still has it though because they posted it yesterday