So now Bill Maher is accused of promoting pedophilia...

So now Bill Maher is accused of promoting pedophilia, because 19 years ago he said a female teacher who gave pussy to his 14-year-old boy student shouldn't have been imprisoned.

There's no man on this planet who would think otherwise, but that video's comment section is full of horrified condemnations of Maher. What the fuck is happening here? Are normies now actually claiming this is similar to Milo's case?

cbsnews.com/news/milo-bill-maher-defending-sex-with-minors-video/

youtube.com/watch?v=0F4r-skq_mA

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/02/22/youre-welcome-bill-maher-takes-credit-milo-yiannopoulous-takedown-real-time/98247812/
youtube.com/watch?v=4LGsrCSVpmI#t
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bill-maher-under-fire-1998-comments-condoning-sex-between-35-year-old-woman-12-year-old-boy-979
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/GPO-CHRG-GINSBURG/pdf/GPO-CHRG-GINSBURG-2-4-3-12.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>There's no man on this planet who would think otherwise

Except apparently the boy's father, the cops who investigated her, the prosecutor who charged her, the judge who sentenced her, and every man responsible for writing the age of consent laws to apply equally to men and women.

Fuck your pussy pass.

Can't pick and choose who morals apply to.

They are lying, faggot. Nobody actually believes the kid was a victim. At least nobody with a penis.

>pedophilia is okay when women do it

It's all okay or it's not okay.

The entire point is to make the Lefties play by their own(insane) rulebook. In this case, Bill Maher called a gay dude a pedophile for making the same comments he made, so now he's gotta be destroyed. If he had the sense to keep his kike mouth shut and not brag about "destroying" Milo, then he'd be fine. But now he's gotta go

Yeah, it's okay. We lie it's the same thing because we lie women and men are equal.

It's not quite as bad as rampantly pro pedophilia George Takei, but it is still worse than what Milo said

former Maher watcher here not gonna lie its really funny watching this pedo crash and burn.

Man, Finland, you are really stepping up your defense of pedophilia today though. Won't defend Milo, but desperate to defend Maher for making worse comments. Your agenda is showing.

We're all the same. There's no difference between the sexes. Although there are 3000 genders. Moral relativism is okay when it comes to foreigners, but it can't be applied to sexes. Because we're the same. Just like we're the same with foreigners. Be careful not to appropriate their sameness though, since that's racist.

This.

There are 2 videos.Another video where he was talking about 14 year old with 35 year old.
Get your shit right desu.

live by the outrage, die by the outrage

>So now Bill Maher is accused of promoting pedophilia, because 19 years ago he said a female teacher who gave pussy to his 14-year-old boy student "was love"

Omg how unjust

Yeah, I think people just look for any reason to get outraged.

He won't crash and burn. Milo stepped down from Breitbart, but I don't think this will cause Maher to step down from HBO.

it was a 12 year old.

Bill is cool but I was pissed when I watched that clip! Fuck you bill! Mens rights!!

>being this much of a virgin faggot that fucking your hot teacher should be a crime

You're a disgrace and shouldn't call yourself a man. The sexes are different than hats why it's. it a big deal you gaping vagina

this. usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/02/22/youre-welcome-bill-maher-takes-credit-milo-yiannopoulous-takedown-real-time/98247812/

TBQH - virtue signaling is simply a weapon used by both sides at this point. Since men & women are "supposed to be equal" then this shit is all the same & people convince themselves to be mortified when naturally (14 years ago) they aren't.

Not gonna lie, former Maher fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the cougar schoolteacher near guy's teenage son.

I have no problem with a fourteen year old dude fucking whoever but dont you think its fucking creepy that the women got pregnant with that childs baby when he was only 13 and had a second one when he was 14?

Its fucking disgusting dude.

Getting a handjob or blowie from a hot teacher is alright. The teacher getting fucking pregnant with a 13 year olds baby is disgusting.

He is saying there is nothing wrong with that and there definitely is.

boy student was 12 when the abuse by this adult person startet.

WOW that koran has a BIG BAD RACIST STATEMENT that is completely true

Even worse than I thought.
I would cunt punt that bitch if she did that to a child of mine.

The left wants to promote pedophilia. It's part of their political package of overhead cover for faggots.

Liberals have wanted to crucify Maher ever since he started going in on Muslims.

Now that the elections are over and he is no longer useful as another Trump basher, he gets offed.

fpbp

None of this will destroy Bill or George... but it did save Milo.

Because it IS exactly the same shit that Milo said.

Milo is smashed for saying "the age of consent is about right, but there are some people capable below it who are capable of consenting" and says he was one of those people.

Maher has said the same for years, many times. He said the only crime abut Debra Lafave fucking her 14 year old student was "it wasn't recorded" or some shit like that.

Most recently that I know of was this, about one year ago, skip to 2:39

youtube.com/watch?v=4LGsrCSVpmI#t

George Takei said he fucked with a 19 year old guy at camp, when he was 13, and liked it.

And guess what? I actually think Milo and Maher are closer to right than wrong. If I'm 28 years old and a 14 year old girl wants to share herself with me instead of some scrawny Cheeto fingered idiot her own age, and I'm not forcing her or coercing her or altering her state of mind with drugs or alcohol...why shouldn't we have sex and be together? Girls love older men, even teenage girls.

A dude banging a gay 14 year old is exactly equivalent morally to a chick banging a straight 14 year old in my books, and neither of those is equivalent to a dude banging a 14 year old girl, which is way worse.

All three are criminal acts and reprehensible, but different crimes have different moral valences.

Can I join your side, Sup Forums?

This bullshit has gone too far. I'm finding people online talking about how everything from adult women wearing hello kitty panties to game of thrones is promoting pedophilia and I'm seriously fucking done.

Also, I know Sup Forums dislikes Milo, but I don't think what he had to say about what happened to him was bad, I think it was honest.

>There's no man on this planet who would think otherwise, but that video's comment section is full of horrified condemnations of Maher. What the fuck is happening here? Are normies now actually claiming this is similar to Milo's case?
He, Milo and you should all kill yourselves for being degenerate kike pedophiles.

I agree it shouldn't be a crime at all, but if women want equality under the law then they can go to prison for this bullshit just the same as men.

OR, they can go ahead and get their pussy pass...in exchange for revoking all of their quotas in workplace and education, repealing the 19th Amendment, repealing no-fault divorce, making female adultery and paternity fraud a felony, etc.

Women can either have equality under the law, or they can be considered perpetual minors with fewer legal rights than men.

You don't understand... you can't allow any of it. It's a slippery slope that normalizes and by association encourages the behavior. No sexual contact with students, it isn't even ok to say that because it normalizes sexual contact.

You can see and feel the truth to it, it's that feeling you have right now that something just isn't quite right, but you can't put your finger on it. And this is the answer, no sexual contact is ok.

I agree that it's not healthy but it is NOT the same.

A 14 year old boy is generally as strong as an adult woman. While no where near as strong as an adult man.

There might also be something to say about psychological strength but that's grayer area.

It is completely different when he could literally choke his sex partner unconscious if he needed to vs be choked unconscious by his adult sex partner.

Everything is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power.

Then why would be the so hard on Milo on those particular comments, rather than something else?

This.

Spread his pedophilia-apologism video far and wide, send angry letters to HBO threatening to discontinue service if Maher isn't dropped from the network, get Maher's name associated with pedophilia on twitter.

The Left will either ignore it and once more prove their blatant moral hypocrisy, or they'll help us burn the fucker.

Because people aren't mentally developed at that age you fucking moron. In fact the age of consent should really be 25 whe nthe brain fully develops because there are countless people even at 22 who can be fucking manipulated with ease.

Just stop. It's obviously inappropriate for an adult, especially a teacher, to be involved with a CHILD and a student. So, fuck your retarded double standards and attempt to justify sex with minors.

Sure. Welcome. Sup Forums isn't perfect but, it's strangely more reasonable than the majority of the web.

Beta detected
Sex isn't about anything.
Sex is about sex.
What a fragile shallow life you lead where sex is the only way you feel you can exert power over women.

>hating white women so much
I bet you are a muzzie communist.

are men and women equal or not?

the comments were not written because of what he said.

they were written because some ppl really hate him.

I'm quoting some dumb TV show.

The point is in this context there is only a crime if power levels are mis aligned (why bosses aren't supposed to have sex with secretaries, why strong people aren't supposed to rape weak people, etc).

Did ur mom drop you on your head or something?

Context bro. Also maybe I'm a beta, maybe I'm a girl, maybe I'm a ladyboy from Thailand. Who the fuck knows or cares?

So basically, you're not denying that you're a beta cuck, and your only defense is to tacitly admit it, while making some sort of limp-wristed attack on my intelligence?

This fucking Jew paedophile cunt deserves every level of retaliation that the Shadow Reich can muster.
We will take this filth down brothers.
I am personally held back from slicing the throat of this dirty Khazar.

So let me get this straight

It's totally cool for a boy to have sex with an older woman, but it's disgusting to think that a gay boy would want to have sex with an older man? Then peoples careers are destroyed over it?

Sounds like the left is pretty homophobic, amirite?

Why are you upset?

Hi femanon

>Tits or GTFO

Here's the truth about Muslims that Arabs and Whites have successfully conspired to keep hidden from blacks for centuries.

Women stop developing mentally at 15 or so, cumshitter. We're told about how they "mature faster" and it's true, but only because they have less maturing to do.

Tell me what the fuck happens in the brain the moment someone has spent 25 years outside the womb that magically makes them more conscious and self-aware than they ever were before.

If 25 were the minimum age we would die off. Best age for reproduction is late teens/early 20's, and they're ready for sex before that even.

nail on head

100%

Because they knew it would fuck him over and he's not /theirguy/ and they realize the majority especially the right fucking hate pedos.

Hi, Bill.

Well, sweden, the libcucks finally figured out that calling people Literally Hitler wasnt working at all.

So now pedophilia is the new claim. They're focusing on ancient shit because its harder to disprove. Everyone, however, hates pedos. Which is hilarious because multiple libcucks have come out in support of it, but I guess they get a free pass.

Bill Maher wanted video footage. Straight up requesting CP.

Why do we treat this the same as people who rape 5 years olds?

I'd freak the fuck out if my kid was taken advantage of by any adult, especially a school teacher or someone I trust my kid with. Fuck that "nice" bullshit. Yea, I totally want my kid possibly impregnating a mentally ill woman who is possibly married with children already. Even if my son wanted it, so what? I'm sure these young girls wanted it too. That don't make it okay.

Fucking this. Women are perpetual teenagers, don't even blame them given all of the estrogen they have.

to be correct

32 year old woman, 12 year old boy.

reverse the gender rolls, you still okay with it?

Yeah, a kike from Finland...

You're just a pathetic virgin NEET who didn't get to fuck his own female teacher and now you are screaming about pedophilia and demand punishment because somebody else did.

Betas are the only one's obsessed about the alpha/beta status.

What I'm saying is I don't gaf about someone on an user message board labelling me as ... anything.

I've done stuff that made grown men cry, dated some beautiful women.

Your version of "beta" is like the SJW version of misogynist/sexist/bigot. "Anyone who disagrees with me". So it's a totally pointless word just like their weapon words.

listen morons
theres no hidden agenda against Maher so nothings going to happen

just wasting your time

No. If you read my text, you should understand my whole point was that it's ridiculous to pretend it's the same thing.

You guys could actually troll the left with multiple clips of liberal comedians making the "wish I had a teacher like that", "why would you tell" type jokes basically showing pedophilia is cool to them until a girl is the underage ones. I'm sure you could probably find Schumer or Handler joking about wanting to fuck fit young high school guys. Normies won't bite cause that's what everyone has been conditioned to believe: Awesome if it happens to a guy, sky is falling if the girl is underage cause for some reason that doesn't insult women and make them feel weaker and hate sjws. Oddly enough cause basketball Americans are always looking to play victim they pick up on this language that belittles them and shows that some white people are trying to think for them under the guise of virtue signaling and just plain cause sjws live in a bubble and don't realize how insulting they are speaking for others.

In this one instance women are actually worse than niggers.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/bill-maher-under-fire-1998-comments-condoning-sex-between-35-year-old-woman-12-year-old-boy-979

Bill actually doubled down and backed up his comment in support of fucking kids.

I feel like laws based on power imbalance and rape cover most of this already. I also think you shouldn't be allowed to fuck someone if you are their legal guardian.

But for sure, I think most people can support Romeo and Juliet laws, or agree that societies that otherwise treat people as adults at a younger age wouldn't have this type of problem.

The majority of people are easy as fuck to manipulate if you know how...And anyone can be manipulated if you have enough power over their environment and perception.

and if its a 32 old man who sucks off a 12 year old boy and makes him fuck him?

riddle me this... really.

It ANY way it is abuse.

what I get from this discussion is this: the one who fucks is always in control and cannot be the victim of abuse.

Don´t you think that they have been mature gay male child abuser that made them fuck them? You are sickening me.

I had the hots for my asian teacher when I was 14. If she came onto me I wouldn't whine about it.

/thread

If they both enjoyed it, i dont see a problem.

SAAAAYYYYY NIGGER!

You people will whine that women have it easy then give them a pass when they whore it up in the classroom. kek.

>doesn't know what a real man is

I remember being a total horn dog at 14, and I know I'd be fine...no,, ecstatic, about getting to screw a hot teacher.

But having a son that's 14 makes me think that shit is not OK at all.

It would be OK for me, but no one else, so I guess I'm a hypocrite?

It kind of is very similar to Milo's case, the only difference is milo was sort of defending homosexual relations of that age range, and maher was defending heterosexual relations in that age range.

The main point is just: if Milo gets in trouble and has to resign and lose his book deal and all that, ok fine, doesn't Maher have to get in trouble too?

Though, in fairness, Maher did get fired from that show he said it on...

This. We play by the rules for radicals playbook.

>Maher did get fired from that show he said it on...

Yeah, for something completely unrelated which, ironically, I agreed with him on; that the 9/11 attacks, while evil, were not "cowardly", and that the cowards were the people launching missiles from the safety of bunkers and compounds.

Lol he got fired for that?

Yeah intentionally killing yourself to kill enemies is not cowardly. Sheesh just explaining dictionary meanings gets you fired.

He couldn't keep his mouth shut and tried to shit all over Milo. Now he can get himself covered in the same shit.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

And didn't Ruth Bader Ginsburg want the age of consent lowered to 12?

In all fairness, Maher ought to be right out front defending Milo. He thinks statutory rape is fine and gets a pass on it, Milo made some fairly reasonable comments concerning age of consent and gets pilloried for it.

Not like I'm surprised or anything, leftists are quite ready to dismiss pedophilia in their own people. They cry moral outrage while ignoring the utter degeneracy of a number of their heroes.

Not defending Milo's degeneracy desu, I'd just like some consistency.

gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/GPO-CHRG-GINSBURG/pdf/GPO-CHRG-GINSBURG-2-4-3-12.pdf

GINSBERG, The age of consent for sexual acts must be lowered to 12
years old.
"Eliminate the phrase 'carnal knowledge of any female, not
his wife, who has not attained the age of 16 years' and
substitute a federal, sex-neutral definition of the offense. . .
A person is guilty of an offense if he engages in a sexual act
with another person, . . . [and] the other person is, in fact,
less than 12 years old."

What if he lost his show and had to resurrect his career by touring with Milo.

You could make a sitcom out of it.

The shilling on this thread

Milo didnt get railroaded by Maher. Maher doesnt give any fucks.

All this to get his shitty libfest show more views.

the boy was 12, she went to jail for the first baby she had with him and she fucked him again on parole at 14 and got pregnant AGAIN.

It doesn't matter, a scalp for a scalp.

The only way to end the phony morality war is through the threat of mutually assured destruction.

kek, he said almost literally what got Milo slaughtered

watch him get a pass

> Being baited to try to sjw Maher.

He survived the Bush purging. He dont play by millenial snowflake rules.

Have fun raging, this will just give him lib notoriety.

And you wouldn't take issue with me banging a 12 year old female student of mine?

If you would, kill yourself now and save me the effort and time to hunt you down, nigger jew.

Well I don't get Maher at all anymore, because yeah in the old days it seems like they would be best buds, but the new Maher is textbook lib shill.

The fucker made a career out of being a libertarian, who went counter culture to pretty much everything. Now he just repeats everything the dems say, and even refers to the party as "us." Fuck him anyway, the first time I've even thought about the irrelevent douche was when this Milo stuff happened.

Milo was 17 when he had that sexual situation, but it was in England. Age of consent there is 16. The left twisted it to burn him.

A follow up

A few years back, he said he'd give Trump a million dollars if the latter could prove he wasnt an orangutang. This was to show Trump how stupid his birther position was.

Trump's lawyer replied wtih legal proof and requested a million dollar.

Maher's defence: It was just a joke,dumbass.

He never got to pay those shekels.

Stop acting like sjws and go promote Milo instead of giving Maher more notoriety.

Maher became cucked when he went to HBO. Before that he was edgy. Why do you think he was alllwed back on TV after getting fired from ABC due to 9/11 comments? He had to kowtow to the left to get back on.

>There's no man on this planet who would think otherwise

why do you want whores teaching your kids user

Hahaha the Lügenpresse is going to destroy him because he broke ranks by letting Milo on his show. Since he is a rabid leftist liar himself, this is poetic justice