Current year

>current year
>this happens
Humans are so fucking stupid.

>>current year
>>this happens
>Humans are so fucking stupid.

Couldn't you have posted in the other threads discussing these bitches' hex nonsense? Why make another thread? You can use the catalog right?

>implying trump doesn't have a team of voodoo mamas and witchdoctors performing rituals to protect him from witchcraft

Stay blind, muggle

>current year
>having a font that atrocious

A bunch of virgins on the internet unironically tried to summon the power of an ancient Egyptian frog god by diverting attention to the numerals in their post number on an anime message board to defeat Clinton.

But yeah witches casting a spell on Trump are the REAL autists

Our magic, the magic bestowed by Kek, is far superior than their false magic

Devote yourselves to Kek

PRAISE KEK

May he bless me with doubles when I need them

Kek does not tolerate unweaponized autism

except kek is actually real

Well it worked, didn't it? If witches came to Sup Forums and tried to use meme magic against Trump, we wouldn't call it stupid, would we?

>They think their neo-pagan black magicks are a match for our ancient Egyptian numerical ouija.
>They unironically believe some candles and eye of newt can bend reality to the extent made possible by doubles, triples, or Kek willing, quads.
>They thought we were kidding when we said a man becomes a wizard after retaining his chastity for thirty years.
>They think this is a motherfucking game.

well, for all your talk, there are no doubles ITT so your numerical ouija is failing you

Hillary is probably the head of this coven. The elite are deep into this shit.

B-but I thought K-kek is real...

Isn't what those witches are doing technically considered treason?

If a man needs to be a virgin for 30 years then a woman probably needs to be a turboslut.

is that left shark with a pizza paddle?

so she just has to be herself?

Considering Drudge report is stuck in the past it makes sense.

>tried

yes, my brother. you are right. religion and spirituality is opium for the masses. the euphoric vanguard will lead the way into a new age, where belief in fictional gods give way to REASON

inb4 Trump lets us burn them

Their hexes will backfire and they'll suffer under the curse of Trump.

Kek wills it.

>imblying Kek isn't real

HERESY!

Boom!

>I posted the picture of a fat guy with bad fashion sense and hygiene, therefore I win and witch magic is REAL

Sasuga 3rd worlder

I bet one set of duplicates in Trump's favor is enough to banish all these "spells" being cast. Such is the power of Kek.

Im glad that they are casting that spell, so i can use my own antimagic to capture the power and make me immortal demigod.

>tried

BEGONE

Trump already got blessed by some black church during his campaign and a while ago got some super blessing from the jews, he's safe

>tried