PEDO ALERT

Sup Forums get in here, pedo on kikebook alert. Lets get this niggers info

picture of his legal papers

A pedo in my area suicided yesterday in his cell, wish more of them would follow suit.

bump

He has a point, though.

well, most of Sup Forums here are pedos anyway.

A 12 year old girl is incapable of giving proper consent. Some 12 year old girls aren't even out of fucking puberty. There is no such thing as a 12 year old girl who looks to be of age. At that age, consent should not be up to the girl who barely knows what sex is or how it works, if she wants to get off, she should get a cucumber or something.

REMOVE CHILIS

Fucking creating autist
Don't secede your position by lowering yourself to the level of "argumentation.
By starting to arguing on ",rational" grounds you are a 3/4 there on the slippery slope to acceptence.
There's only two words (strictly 4) that can be said pertaining to pedos
Bullet
(To the)
HEAD

That's not a police bail form. It's not even a good approximation of a police bail form. It's like something that you made with Open Office at 3am while high.

Bump for justice

>Consent is a bad idea. A more correct term is ownership. No one should have sex unless the womens father or husband (or other appropriate figure) consents. Marriage should be the transferance of that ownership.

Sounds almost like Hillary's pedo defense as a lawyer.

Sup Forums has become an hysterical feminist board lately. Targeting and ruining the lives of men who don't cow tow to feminist ideology.

Islam truly is the answer.

i wanna say this is b8 but the flag leads me to believe otherwise

Girls should get tags at birth, that way we know if they're of legal age. That being said, regardless if she consents or not under the age of 21 is too young.

>A 12 year old girl is incapable of giving proper consent
See, that argument holds little weight because the line where you can allegely consent is so variable it goes to meaninglessness, in addition to the fact long lasting, healthy marriages between 12-16 year olds and older men are widely documented. The age of consent as it exist today is literally a feminist invention not to protect the actually vulnerable (the sheltered prepubescent) but to control the women men are allowed to marry.

Since when did not abusing children become a feminist thing?

Wrecking crew?

Fuck off, white knight bitch. Fucking hell, this place has gone to shit.

Since it redefined children to increasingly creep up to the point people have actually discussed raising the age of consent to 21 and beyond.

Shit, I bet a man can't even look at a little girl without you hysterical autists calling for his head.

You right wingers are even worse than leftists. All you want to do is persecute everyone.

What the hell are you even on about?

fag who yearns for lost ages of male relevance

WTF is wrong with you

Saul-Alinskying up, is my guess.

When did this thread turn from talking about a pedophile to feminist shit?

I'm on about Sup Forums and it's faggotry lately.

Based on the second tweet, it sounds like he's saying people shouldn't get into legal trouble if the person they fucked lied about their age.

Which is correct.

AoC laws are a feminist invention, much like the preference for the mother in legal matters, despite it being known it's terrible for children.

if you've mistaken a 12 year old for an 18 year old
>12
>18

55/2 +7 = 34.5