Is dating a black girl the ultimate redpill?

Is dating a black girl the ultimate redpill?

The white man takes what belongs to him.

Black women are sweeter, more feminine and more submissive to white men.
youtube.com/watch?v=iwjc1GmbfRs

no
your children will be lil negros

Oh look, this thread again

SAGE
A
G
E

>The white man takes what belongs to him.
No, he's allowed by Jamal to entertain Shaniqua

i don't really care if shit-tier white men want to run their genes into the sewer. something's wrong with them anyway

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Why has the pro-WMBF lobby been so active on Sup Forums for the past week or so? I mean Sup Forums's always had a thing for jungle bunnies but it seems like they've really been amping up their "come home, white man" angle the past few days

>French
of course.

Shariablue is begging to be BLEACHED.

14 > bleach

fuck off nigger

I think the issue is that nonghetto black women are attracted to white men versus showing videos of ghetto black women.

>past few days was a decade ago

People are waking up, he will not divide us.

Promoting white genocide isn't something I'd recommend.

Once again Sup Forums cant handle the truth about the WMBF relationships. It is a white man's duty to give his superior seeds to a black queen.

My gf. A whore.

Reminder that all the sagers are non-whites.

Nice.

black women stink, you can fuck one because they use tons of lotion and shit to go out, but dating? try living in the same space as niggers for three days

It's a psy op by niggers and shills to fight "racism" on Sup Forums by trying to make thirsty beta virgins to lust after sheboons

this doesn't look right

Of course not. That's the worst pill. Like if you were gonna race mix i don't know why you wold do it with a blk girl.

Greekbro knows whats what.

WTF I LOVE NIGGERS NOW

Lmao

Lol. What a retard, girl is heaven on earth and you're focusing on a 0.1% detail to make up for your own insecurity.

I'm sure you date much better girls on the regular, buddy.

>heaven on earth
>animal hair
DUDE LETS PRODUCE ANIMAL HYBRID OFFSPRING LMAO

>living in Indianapolis
he deserved it desu

If it's what you want to do with your life and makes you happy, go for it.

where are there so many wm/bf threads lately

BMWF is the ultimate degeneracy

no wonder the kikes keep pushing it

JUST WHERE ARE THEY FINDING ALL THIS ACID?????

are muslims literally like aliens? do they have acid for blood?????

Every white woman that you don't date is one going to the non-whites

Probably from the batteries in their BMWs that they all seem to drive around.

Most black girls have already been bleached, they have white traits in them.

I wish. Too bad I already have a nice white girlfriend. A cute white smile on a black girl still kills me every time though, what do?

#teampeopleofcolor

REALLY IMPORTANT QUESTION

is AM/BF the ultimate redpill?

will AM/BF finally rid of the curse of monkey sheboon and start an age of kawaii sheboons?

does AM/BF finally complete the cycle of cucking?
blacks cuck whites
whites cuck asians
asians cuck black ???????

This black men looks so upset about what happened. His eyes are red and cloudy. Lots of black people must be incredibly sad from the racism in our system cause lots of them have red cloudy eyes from crying so much.

Why do you racist, bigoted intolerant idiots hate them so much?

Enjoy your 85 IQ children that don't look like you and regress to the half nigger mean as soon as they hit puberty.

>blacks cuck whites
Only in Jewish fantasies on TV bro. WM/AF is a much bigger issue. We need to save our NEETs.

AMBF IS THE FUTURE OF THE MASTER RACE

BLACKS SHALL BE KANGS AGAIN

ASIANS WILL HAVE MASSIVE COCKS AGAIN

I noticed that is its WMBF the black female is usually attractive and lean if not a little husky. White male looks like he works in IT departments or just extreme nerd. But if it's BMWF the white woman is trashy or really fat. Black male looks either dressed nice or looks like he wears sweatpants and velcro shoes all the fucking time.

Me on the right.

Gotta love a good toll paying thread

Shame on you. Spreading our christian seed to african shores has always been our national destiny.

Ouch

>blacks cuck whites
>Only in Jewish fantasies on TV bro

If that helps you sleep at night.

There are alot of chinese in africa. They also have a massive male exess that has to go somewhere.

You know race mixing is the only way to get rid of our niggers right ?

We have more white people than blacks, if every single blacks (m and f) breeds with another white (m and f) then pure black will no longer exist in our country, it will be either pure white, or half white half black, wait some generations and black genes will go extinct

we're losing the breeding war because they produce more pure black than we produce pure white, if you want to win this racial war, you HAVE to either breed 10 pure white kids, or racemix

racemixing + mass white breeding is the only way to stay white

Yes for you Nigger-loving frogs.

>Spreading our christian seed to african shores has always been our national destiny.
You won't find a bible verse which says this.

True love is the ultimate redpill. A lot of people here think that racemixing is the worst thing ever, but the real problem is the rupture of families and the spread of degeneracy.

Too many divorces, unwanted kids raised by single parents that eventually turn to crime, cucking, goldiging, etc.

Love is the foundation of a healthy society.

thats true, race mixing is the future

jesus

The ultimate red pill involves not being so hung up on race that's all you think about every day

I bet she beats his ass.

>You know race mixing is the only way to get rid of our niggers right ?
You know that Obama is 50/50 and doesn't look very french.
Would need an awful lot of white mixing and then as your old colonies keep sending blacks it's game over.

No....

>You know race mixing is the only way to get rid of our niggers right ?
So what you mean is
>create billions of mostly blacks hybrids
>in order to get rid of mostly black hybrids
Wow, the French are so smart.

RARE
A
R
E

I bet he eats hers.

>Black women are sweeter, more feminine and more submissive to white men
Welcome to the jungle!

I find a lot of black girls hot. But their hands gross me out. It's weird seeing that white palm meet the black part of thier skin.

Chimptastic!

BUMP

THIS PICTURE DESTROYS RACISM

How can white women compete?

Fucking atrocious.

Well, it certainly helps the Jews to kill the Europeans and the Africans off.
If that's your goal, then well done user.
Your incredible thirst for any pussy has contributed to the death of two races.

Bible? I said "national destiny", Mr. Britbong.

There's a saying here "God created the white and the black man and Portugal created the mulatto".

We do love us some black booty. And historically, we've been both proud and encoraged to miscegenate.

>Eyes wide apart
>puts on glasses
>still chimp
Enjoy your nigger gene baggage.

>Black women are sweeter, more feminine and more submissive

Wrong.

>I said "national destiny"
You said christian seed.

WMBF != BMWF
as long as you also have a white family you can bleach as many nigresses as you want 2bh

Get the hell out 'a here you, zoophile!

>Black women are sweeter, more feminine and more submissive to white men.

Hearty IRL LOL. If you find a submissive black woman, catch her and take her in and notify your nearest university, she needs to be studied in order to find out how such a thing is possible.

Why raxe mixing evokes HIGH TECH TIER nations? there is so much science/success/hightech/peace ine one single picture, why is it so rich and exotic?

why should i go with only one flavor of pussy? Ima eat black, white and pink and yellow and blue... no limits, aliens welcome to the fukfest

You sound as dumb as the kid in your webm.

every black woman ive ever met has behaved more like a man.

She might be pretty but her mom might be pic related.
Enjoy nigger genes.

Guy in OP's pic looks underage, unhappy, and kinda creepily albino.

I don't find white people attractive because they have white skin, I like the coloured hair and eyes. #blameanime

That gorillino would beat him up if it wanted to.

You said Christian seed.

You aren't Christian. Even if you were white you'd be an Edomite.

Dude no one wants to have sex with you that badly, what are you talking about.

They have higher testosterone.
If you're gay go ahead and date Shaquilla.