The holocaust

Dear Sup Forums
Did the holocaust ever happen?
Or was it a lie?
I cannot tell what is false or true.
(I made the image with photoshop by the way)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.adl.org/holocaust/response.html
genocide.leadr.msu.edu/holocaust-denial-the-gas-chamber-debate/
hdot.org/debunking-denial/
nafcash.com
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
renegadetribune.com/international-red-cross-report-confirms-holocaust-six-million-jews-hoax/
jta.org/1943/07/02/archive/russia-helped-1750000-jews-to-escape-nazis-says-james-n-rosenberg
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=lBsHjJ_gK1U
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
youtube.com/watch?v=biLRUO7d-wM
youtube.com/watch?v=8uXtEay1LZU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qfs436eM7tc
youtube.com/watch?v=9mzf0OWxNGE
youtube.com/watch?v=LKrd-H-Mlis
web.archive.org/web/20121122001808/http://www.scrapbookpages.com/CzechRepublic/Theresienstadt/TheresienstadtGhetto/History/RedCrossVisit.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jEaEsmMapHc
youtube.com/watch?v=owOZDWdPadA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_labour_under_German_rule_during_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives
timesofisrael.com/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It did. Ignore the Stormweenies below that say it didn't happen, they are autistic hateful tards who should not be posting on this board.

Interesting.
Can you tell me more?

The point is not wether it happened or not.
The point is finding out, what has shaped your mind,
and asking yourself what the things are that you have accepted as truth
and how this shaped your mind.

Well i has been told 6 million died during the war.
Education told me that.
But i have decided to ask Sup Forums about it.

Read these then come back to this thread my friend. Hopefully you learned more:
archive.adl.org/holocaust/response.html
genocide.leadr.msu.edu/holocaust-denial-the-gas-chamber-debate/
hdot.org/debunking-denial/

Apparently there things like the lutcher report and jewish testamonies against the Holocaust, but better go to a natsoc thrrad to learn more. I can find the pastebin for you

Nope, it didn't happen.
There's a reason it's illegal to even question it, throughout most of the world.
Truth doesn't fear investigation.

Pip pip gaschambertemp.wordpress.com/2017/02/08/the-gas-chamber-temperature/
nafcash.com

"Truth doesn't fear investigation"
Nice words with a good meaning.

Watch this with an open mind and don't be a good goy youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

Ok denmark faggot let me hit you with some knowledge. No actually, tl:dr some jews were executed in thousands but not in the millions. Numbers are used to push a 'greater Israel project'; Even if that isn't what it looks like now. Zionism is a long con. Do not jew hate. Do not hate anybody. Just hate agendas and the people who push them.

>There's a reason it's illegal to even question it, throughout most of the world.
Because most of the people that do are virulent anti-semites?

That's pretty much the truth. Brtweeen the ghettos, Einsatzgrupppen and the camps, somewhere between 5,38-5,9 million Jews were killed. the most accepted number is ~5,7 million.

>tfw you tell the truth and kek lets you know.

The thing is during wwii more non-jews died in the holocaust than jews.
The (((Official numbers))) of the jews who died keep increasing.
The official numbers are extremely exaggerated.
The innocent christian lives are not valued the same the jewish lives.
Have ever had a moment of silence or a memorial day for for the 60 million people who died during wwii?
It's just the 1-2 million jewish civilians that we remember and feel sad for.
What about innocent japs?
What about the innocent English people?
What about the innocent germans?
The german families who had their cities bombed at night most of whom are children and women?
Are german civilians not humans?
can they not be innocent?

Yea it did. But Denmark didn't get shit on too badly. I forgot the sauce but Denmark was viewed as the perfect example of a true aryan race and civilization.

A lot of your Youth camps were in Denmark.

Which is funny because Denmark has way more brown/red headed people than blonds. Either Sverige or Finland takes that cake about blond.

Whether it happened or not doesn't matter, the jews are still here.

can you does math?

Surely it's not the jews fault that they were chased out of virtually every single country they were in. It's just the rest of the world that is anti-semitic.

>Watching this with an open mind
>somehow getting the idea that this is true
>literally 90 minutes stuffed full of non-arguments

It never happened, but it will happen and it will be not trillions NON it will be the complete anhimilation od the kikes from the face of the earth.
His opresion it's starting to end.

I found some info that around 15.3 million jews were registered.
After the war it increased to around 15.7
And yet they told 6 million died?
I'm confused now

Why is there only one episode of history it is illegal to question?
Truth has no fear of lies.

And here is the World Almanac one year later, with actual post-war statistics.

>virtually every single country they were in
>only Christian Europe chased them out
>invite them back a few decades later every time

here's the new LoL hero

wasnt the 6mill made up before wwi and in like a couple of papers before the 'holocaust' even happened?!

people died in the camps, but not due to systematic genocide. in the war, where even germans themselves couldnt feed themselves properly the allies bombed the train tracks supplying the camps which were for containment and not for killing. thus it was even harder to get food and medicine there and thus people starved and died due to typhus. think about it: would you in time of war where ressources are low waste fuel and gas to burn and gas the jews? or go for german efficiency and just shoot them a bullet each or even just one knife for all? also if hitler wanted to kill jews why did he try to get the haavara agreement going which would have given jews their own country (israel)? the brits didnt play along though. hitler only wanted to get the jews out of the system so they stop subverting it and undermine it for their own benefit, thus he put them in a camp away from any politicians and planned to globally get all jews into israel where they can have their own country and out of the other countries system. the jews wouldnt have to subvert governments anymore to gain equal rights as the people in those countries (as they had to do it or whereever they were they would be in disadventage as they simply have no country and noone saw them as people of their own country) and in return the countries get genuine governments.

hitler also had jews among his cabinette, in the SS and they could become honorary aryan like everyone else.

Funfact: allied bombed areas where jews lived outside the camps, killing those jews hitler deemed to be worthy to live outside freely and trusting them not to jew around

>ADL

Lolol

It's bad statistics. You're most likely referring to the World Almanac 1948 numbers, which are based off of estimates made from pre-war censuses and birth rate statistics. Proper censuses on Jewish populations weren't made until 1947 after the rubble of war had been cleared out, and were included in the almanac of 1949.

Yes but far more victims were involved other than the jews.

Exactly. Clearly something bad happened. But education never gets close to unpacking WHY.

The explanation is pretty much limited to: evil Germans were evil. These inherently hateful people just up and decided to go on a genocidal rampage for no reason whatsoever. Because they were sore losers.

WTF does that do to a child's psyche? Especially if they have German in their background, like the majority of Americans in the 20th century?

It makes them think of themselves as bad. Morally repulsive. Which in some ways is worse than telling them they're stupid.

Hitler first wanted to expel the Jews from Europe to Palestine (Haavara Agreement) but when the war started that wasn't possible anymore. There was a last effort in 1940 with a plan to relocate them to Madagascar. When the war was in full swing they were transported from the ghettos to labor camps to support the war effort. Thousands died because of epidemics, malnutrition, diseases and mistreatment. At the end of the war many died because the Allies bombed railway tracks and there was a lack of food. There was even a lack of food on the front, if you have to choose between front line soldiers or PoW's and forced laborers then that choice is easily made.
>RED CROSS EXPOSES “JEWISH” HOLOCAUST HOAX: INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS (IRC) DOCUMENT CONFIRMS 271.000 JEWS NOT 6 MILLION DIED IN GERMAN LABOR CAMPS.
>renegadetribune.com/international-red-cross-report-confirms-holocaust-six-million-jews-hoax/
>Russia Helped 1,750,000 Jews to Escape Nazis, Says James N. Rosenberg
>jta.org/1943/07/02/archive/russia-helped-1750000-jews-to-escape-nazis-says-james-n-rosenberg

and here are the actual post war statistics from the post war statistics

yes

It happened, in the sense that there were camps that Jews were sent to a shitload of them died. There were also some mass executions elsewhere, closer to the front. But most of the stories about it are ridiculous nonsense, and the numbers of dead are grossly exaggerated. The overall narrative about the Holocaust is fraudulent, but the underlying events did happen.

These replies to my thread are interesting and answers questions i had.
Also if hitler was so bad why did the german people put him into power then?
they liked him. He was a great politician and not a mad man

>From Hitler and the Third Reich to the Red cross
>270.000 deaths in the war
>From Himmler to Hitler internally through the Reich
>360.000 deaths in 4 months alone
>Stormweenies will ignore actual evidence in favor of propaganda

Really makes you think

>Look at how edgy i am xd)))) I am gonna deny holocaust))))) I am 13 btw

>Jews did all bad things that ever happened and Hitler knew it
>Hitler lowed Jews and wanted to save them when there were food shortages in Germany

>Also if hitler was so bad why did the german people put him into power then?

Because people with money were scared of Communist party and communist uprising, so they funded fascist party which opposed communist.

Whether or not someone is 'anti semetic' is no reason to make it illegal to debate a point. It is a logical fallacy to attack the man.

The holocaust reeks of dogma.

People definitely died in what is considered the Holocaust, but the narrative and the statistics are manipulated. It's somewhere in the middle of the two questions you asked. If you go down this rabbit hole, you'll come out convinced that everyone pushing the historical record is a liar and its all Jewish manipulation, but that's not exactly true either. It's difficult to assess because the Soviets really pushed a narrative in their investigations and the American media lapped it right up.

>lose in 6 hours
>70 yeas later
>we wuz nazis n shieet
HAHAHAHA

Consider this my friend

Think about the last 1 year of media coverage. All the fake stories, lies and conspiracies pushed into the public consciousness by the media. Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, Michelle Fields, Russian hackers.....etc. Each one of these incidents was a blatent misrepresentation of the truth willfully pushed into the mass consciousness by a media conspiracy (only way to describe it)

If they were so confident to do it with stuff like this, just think about all the lies they've pushed before the era of the internet that went unchallenged. For example, the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Released documents show that it literally never happened, and yet it was used as the excuse for the US to go to war in Vietnam.

You really think something like the Holocaust is too big for them? Think about all the crazed, hyperbolic claims that have been quietly discarded. The electric floors, shrunken heads, jewish soap bars.....etc. All proven to be ridiculous fiction.

In fact, the Holocaust orthodoxy only really started in the late 60's and early 70's. Before that time, if you talked about the Holocaust, the average man on the street would have literally no idea what you were talking about. This was a mass marketing campaign to push this on the public consciousness, obviously for political purposes.

Here is a good documentary for you to watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

The jews in Europe were very clearly persecuted and killed. There's no debate there. They were imprisoned, killed, starved to death, died of disease, and where the victims of atrocity upon atrocity.

BUT

The gas chambers were clearly a hoax.
youtube.com/watch?v=lBsHjJ_gK1U

You should watch all of this video, it's only about an hour long. but tl;dr
>somehow 2000 jews are forced through a 2' wide door down a 100' long corridor without panicking, despite rumors of gas chambers being prevalent
>somehow they are gassed in a timely manner despite HCN evaporating at 75F, and a basement in the Polish winter would be below freezing
>somehow the Jews while suffocating don't panic and smash the wooden door
>somehow the Kapos, jewish prisoners who actually did the gassing, could remove the bodies without dying despite no ventilation being present
>somehow the Kapos can drag the stiff corpses 2 at a time up a small elevator that can fit maybe 2 bodies
>somehow the Kapos can fit 4 bodies an an oven that can only fit 1 or 2
>somehow they can cremate the bodies in 15-20 minutes, despite every other cremation in human history taking 2 hours AT LEAST.

On top of this. It is illegal in most western countries to even question the narrative.

On top of on top of this, the "other 5 million" gentiles who were killed was merely a myth created by Nazi Hunter Simeon Wiesenthal to get more sympathy for the jews and Israel.

>jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

CLEARLY there is a lot of bullshit surrounding what actually happened.

>270000 death due to war equals 6000000 Jews due to gaschambers

>Also if hitler was so bad why did the german people put him into power then?
Strictly speaking, they didn't. Hindenburg appointed him chancellor after the success of his party, then he seized the Presidency for himself after Hindenburg's death.

There is always 'a moral to the story', even in historiography.

Gas chambers are probably a myth.

However both non-Jews and Jews alike still did suffer terribly in the camps and were killed in the thousands.

This is all about right. Also most of the jude in the prison camps were the gommie Jews who what was trying to overthrow Germany and killing Germans all over east Europe.

Oh look this video is banned in my country now i am convinced that holocaust is not real (no)

The german people didn't complain about hitlers regime during the 30's, they liked him.
Why is he then considered a mad man?

>Gas chambers are probably a myth.

Then what was the purpose of Zyklon-B?

The 5 million thing being admitted fake is a big deal, I'm surprised I don't see it talked about much. The Jews admitted that they made up almost half of the Holocaust dead tally to get non-Jews to pay attention to it. I get why the media won't talk about it, but why aren't people on the right talking about it?

>There's a reason it's illegal to even question it
Because in all the countries where it's illegal to deny the Holocaust thousands (sometimes millions) of people were killed or forced into labor camps under the Nazi regime, autist.

>No actually, tl:dr some jews were executed in thousands but not in the millions.
How do you explain the several million Jews missing from post-war world census?
Of course we can agree they weren't all executed. Labor camps were a thing.

ALL THE INFO YOU NEED IN ONE POST

youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

NEWFAGS PAY ATTENTION AND WATCH THIS

This. Is the position that is gaining momentum.

>However both non-Jews and Jews alike still did suffer terribly in the camps and were killed in the thousands
That was the opposition. The violent opposition. I hate the idea that the nadzis abducted innocents all over. They people they camp'd were the opposition. The 'revolutionaries' and such.

The nazi party rose to power as a response to russian bolshevik expansion. aka, jews. The real tragedy here is that he wasnt out murdering them all when he really should have been

Here are some mirrors Ivan.

youtube.com/watch?v=biLRUO7d-wM

Split version
youtube.com/watch?v=8uXtEay1LZU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qfs436eM7tc
youtube.com/watch?v=9mzf0OWxNGE
youtube.com/watch?v=LKrd-H-Mlis

Pesticide. Or disinfectant. It was the 40's.

It's in your history books, museums and all other stuff. Why would they lie?

It is a lie

Those statistics were based on information given to the Red Cross by the Nazis themselves. It has been proven that the Nazis used deceit to create those numbers.

web.archive.org/web/20121122001808/http://www.scrapbookpages.com/CzechRepublic/Theresienstadt/TheresienstadtGhetto/History/RedCrossVisit.html

bedbugs, lice, and probably crabs

>On top of this. It is illegal in most western countries to even question the narrative.

Are you fucking autistic? Armenian genocide denial is illegal too

BBC blocked the first video. The split versions work,
pretty suspicious

>The thing is during wwii more non-jews died in the holocaust than jews.
Commonly accepted figure of non-Jewish deaths in the Holocaust is 5 million. The legit figure for Jewish deaths is probably about the same.
>The (((Official numbers))) of the jews who died keep increasing.
No they arent.

>Have ever had a moment of silence or a memorial day for for the 60 million people who died during wwii?
Can agree with this. I've never heard anyone commemorating the 4-5 million German soldiers and civilians who died.
I've never heard anyone in the west commemorating the over 20 million Soviet citizens who died.
Just MUH SIX MILLION.

In fact the Auschwitz camp was forced to take down a cross that it had outside the camp dedicated to the non-Jewish victims of the Nazis because the Jews didn't like it. Even though it wasn't even near Auschwitz-Birkenau which is where the Jews were kept.

It's not suspicious. It's obvious.

getting rid of the lice that transmitted typhus in the camp which killed all the people. it was to make the jews stop dying

No it did not happen, the camps were labor camps not extermination camps like Jewish Soviet gulags. I'm sure the Germans knew what should have been done to Satan biological offspring the Jews(Canaanite/Edomite Synagogue of Satan seed of Cain) but bevause of war efforts they never fully got around to it.

Because it won them the war. Jewish controlled USSR wound up with half of europe under their control. Its just another mind fuck strategy. Theyve been at it for centuries

How about this one

youtube.com/watch?v=jEaEsmMapHc

"It's not suspicious. It's obvious."
You have a point, why does plenty of holocaust denial material keep being blocked?
And why is it illegal to even question it,
its so suspicious

youtube.com/watch?v=owOZDWdPadA

1.If Hitler loved jews why he put them into camps wtih typhus
2.If he hated jews why he tried to save them

>Logic

>1.If Hitler loved jews why he put them into camps wtih typhus
>2.If he hated jews why he tried to save them

Oh ivan, you should know how gulags work

>The german people didn't complain about hitlers regime during the 30's

Because that's horseshit. Every regime gets it's share of complaints, and many within Germany and even the party itself complained of the leadership (Röhm, for example). However, as it turns out, murdering those who voice their complaints leads to a lot fewer complaints.

>That was the opposition. The violent opposition. I hate the idea that the nadzis abducted innocents all over. They people they camp'd were the opposition. The 'revolutionaries' and such.
Completely wrong, you autist.
They enslaved thousands of innocent Polish and Russian people in the concentration camps.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_labour_under_German_rule_during_World_War_II

Yeah as it would turn out, the naz were actually, pretty humane.

Hitler didn't love jews, but the Germans weren't genocidal monsters. Germans are actually very kind, modern, clearthinking people

Russians are the genociders.

What a garbage infograph, using the population of Jews in places the Nazis never had control of to add to the total.

In France and Cyprus, hardly all of Europe. The Turks to this day deny it was genocide.

Israeli President Shimon Peres once said "We reject attempts to create a similarity between the Holocaust and the Armenian allegations. Nothing similar to the Holocaust occurred. It is a tragedy what the Armenians went through but not a genocide."

Fuck off gopnik

>However, as it turns out, murdering those who voice their complaints leads to a lot fewer complaints.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives

It was a single event because of rifts between the SS and the SA threatened civil war

READ??

he didnt hate jews, he hated (((jews))) camps werent a punishment, it was a temporary meassure to get the jews out of the politics and have an unsubverted government actually for its people.

OP here,
If the holocaust didn't happen.
Explain all the zyklon B that was found.

Good goy

>argument: it did happen
>illegal to offer counter argument
>therefore no counter argument
>therefore: it did happen
>

Did they make them into shrunken heads and bars of soap too?

Why did Auschwitz have a theater?

That 5 million number was made up by Simon Wiesenthal. It was in the news recently, they admitted it was fake.

timesofisrael.com/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians/

If you find some real argument you are free to offer it.