INVADE NK IMMEDIATELY

If VX nerve gas is considered a WMD (weapon of mass destruction) and North Korea has been confirmed using it, as well as possessing more than a hundred tons of it, why not invade?
Why aren't we drone striking all North Korean leaders?

>afraid of upsetting china

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/02/24/police-to-seek-help-from-atomic-agency-over-nerve-gas-traces-klia2/
nap.edu/read/2218/chapter/4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They already have NUKES
Why should the world care about some dead fat corean if they havent about the nuclear program?
Ps. Thanks Pakis

Kim Jong-nam dindu nuffin

OK. So we go and invade them. We win easily, worst that MIGHT happen is a couple artillery shells land in Seoul.

Now what? Who the fuck pays the billions upon billions upon billions it would take to fix that shithole? Give their people education and feed them? Make an ENTIRELY new government? South Korea can't afford it and China definitely isn't going to pay for us to reunite both Koreas, since it means we get free military bases (and still do, even if we let them take the entirety of NK).

Iraq was a shithole, but at least they were a sustained shithole. And yet it still cost us so much fucking money. This is why we haven't invaded NK yet. Not because we can't win, but because we don't WANT to. There's literally no economic benefit to us.

>20m rapefugees in SK (your puppet state)

*since it means we get free military bases on their border (which we would still have, even if we let them take the entirety of NK, because of our bases in SK).

I agree 100%. But NK does have alot of natural resources that they mine. And sell to china
Also, the NK people are completely brainwashed. There may be mass suicides and executions. It would not end well.

Because China protects NK, and NK is only allowed to exist because China doesn't want a US-allied country on their border.

Explain to me how the managed to only gas one person?

Do they have oil?

While that's true, the amount of money it would take to bring those mines up to a competent standard would push costs up even more. Remember they have absolutely shit all for electricity and their technology is frozen in the past. They mostly get by right now with prison labor/concentration camps.

This time China is actually angry. This step-brother Kim was under their protection

Shouldnt it be South Koreas responsability to take care of the Northern sibling? Why is it always up to the USA?

VX can be a gas, liquid, or paste. It was very likely a vial of the stuff.

VX gas is the most common form, but other versions of the chemical exist.

SK expands up, and the uneducated (all NK) are integrated as paid laborers.

Really not that fucking complex.
> Who will pay for that
Pay for what? Farmers gonna farm. That shit doesn't cost you anything.

Because we have to make sure China won't back them.
Also, a perfect sweep of North korea's artillery divisions near the DMZ needs to be demolished before anything happens for the safety of Seoul.

How is it that the women were able to handle such sensitive shit without themselves being poisoned?

the media has lied and twisted everythingnon stop about trump for 2 years

what if they've been lying about NK for the past 40 years? I want more confirmation, these accusations are always fishy, remember when they said assad gassed his people?
they're not even sure if the person in the airport was actually his half bro or not

it's strange timing to do this, especially when kim jong un recently said he wanted to speak to trump, is all this stuff a smokescreen to kill any chance at peace?

What do them natural resources look like over in NK? Where is the money?

Can't see shit, webm plz.

>Who the fuck pays the billions upon billions upon billions it would take to fix that shithole
give it to south korea because they won't turn it into a toxic wwaste dump like the chinese

That's the best you can get. All you can see in the video is a girl in a white blurry shirt running to him.

it literally doesn't matter. a bunch of tribal jungle chinks are killing each other again?

someone call the khmer rouge

Most people don't realize that there are thousands of hidden long range artillery implacements in NK pointing at south Korea. And 1 in 3 of those shells is a chemical round. Even if we were to destroy NK, catastrophic damage would be inflicted on SK.

Ask yourself how many rocket assisted chemical artillery shells are considered safe on Seoul. Over 10million people could be displaced for chemical cleanup, and the Asian economy would tank.

2017 is the year of toxins

I think you're underestimating just how retarded these people are. South Korean activists do shit like fly balloons that show the weather forecast for the next week and it fucking baffles them. Making it so that they could do any work in a modern society will require re-education.

>Pay for what? Farmers gonna farm. That shit doesn't cost you anything.

Aforementioned re-education, actually building the farms (NK has to sabre rattle all the time to get food rations because they don't HAVE farms), rebuilding anything that gets destroyed, rebuilding a government for them, making their country self-sufficient (probably by modernizing their mines). There's lots of costs for war, even a short one.

SK isn't rich enough to cover all the costs.

It's gooks doing unspeakable shit to each other. Do you really find it that hard to believe? Mao Zedong, Pol Pot, Tojo, etc.

it's a trick to destroy best korea!

destroying libya and syria caused the migrant crisis

if NK really wanted conflict they can create it anytime they want, I am skeptical we're told the whole situation

do you believe everything you read?

No. For example, I didn't believe your bullshit post.

Still trying for that war with Russia I see. Nice try user.

>VX Gas
Time to break out the VHS and have a fun afternoon

South Korea is expendable.

The whole thing reads like a script from a James Bond and the three stooges mashup. It was such a roundabout way of getting it done, by whoever it is that did it.

I wonder how much the us has

They were trained, and apparently one of them was exposed

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/02/24/police-to-seek-help-from-atomic-agency-over-nerve-gas-traces-klia2/

One of the top countries in the world by GNP expendable? As well as having a large christian population? I think not, user

Thoughts about private entities investing in N.K?

>It was such a roundabout way of getting it done
This is what makes me believe that it was Best Korea. They're all crazy paranoid and their politics honestly do read like a James Bond script. Remember when the newest Kim blew away his uncle with AA guns? This shit is just playing off that energy.

Not really. Too many tech, finance, and medical companies owned by Americans or extremely tied to American financial markets. We wouldn't collapse but losing SK would hurt.

didn't the us supply it to to the iraqis in the iran iraq war in the 80s?

nap.edu/read/2218/chapter/4

These NorkNigs don't have a delivery system for their weapons. No aircraft, no reliable rocketry. Any weapons they have can only be used on themselves, and South Korea has fifty fucktillion countermeasure weapons ready to go 24/7.

>>afraid of upsetting china
The US in its present form cannot exist without China, so yeah

>It's gooks doing unspeakable shit to each other. Do you really find it that hard to believe?
The Holocaust wasn't real so obviously those weren't either

I wonder who has the biggest stockpile of vx gas and what they were going to use it for

You first, go ahead...

I'm not sure. I'm sure there's plenty who would jump at the chance to secure mines with the minerals NK mines have. But the infrastructure in NK is so bad, they might not see it as worthwhile. Whoever wants to get into the mines there will need to fund a new electrical grid and source of power. As it stands now, only Pyongyang gets sustained power, everywhere else has either no power at all or rolling blackouts.

but but, the evil commies

no judge, jury, trial. gas 'em!

>why not invade?
I don't want to end up fighting the Chinese for 3 years after wiping out the Norks in 8 months and getting told we didn't beat the Koreans by a bunch of Eurocucks who can't in2history again

to bad they missed mccain, but i guess his daddy saved him

>be in the middle of a war
>run away and try to join the enemy
>get gassed

eh, noting of value was lost

At worst you are talking about atlest 10 million dead South Koreans in the first 48 hours. we can't invade that fast and the norks have been gearded to cause mass casualty as a deterrent as such

yeah, they're not going to gas a nice boy like him

yeah the shitty americans don't need no stinking trial or even proof they were guilty

well until kissenger convinced them otherwise and had 30 of the pow's released as a PR stunt to get more sympathy mccain was one of the 30 whjo was charged with treason. should hung him tbqhwy guy was a complete benedict arnold. still is

I don't see why you would need a trial if you blatantly defected to the enemy. do you think there are lesser degree's of hanging?

You know how you could walk up to any ant pile and fucking mass murder those sons of bitches with a hose.

Well. We could fuck NK up and win fairly easily, but we're going to end up getting bitten by a shit ton of ants in the process. And SK is would maybe be destroyed before we won.

mccain should have been hanged and he became a senator and ran for prez.

a warmongering psycho

and the ppl of arizona love him

The moment NK sees invasion preparations they will hit every US base and port in the South and Japan with short and intermediate range nuclear tipped ballistic missiles

That's why

You killed the greatest Arabs saddam and gaddafi but the Koreans are too good for you.

Best Korea and the glorious Kim family will rule forever

>Saddam
>Great
No

Because they have a zillion pieces of artillery aimed at Seoul and would turn the capital into a smoking pile of rubble in a few minutes.

Israel is not allowed to have nukes, yet you are the ones financing them

Why not nuke israel and your own country for constantly terrorizing other sovereign countries and even invading them?

Start to fix your own country first, because you are the fucking cancer destroying the world.

>implying its not a false flag to get us to wage war with Norkia one of the few places not controlled by ((((them))))

They have nukes and thousands of artillery pieces pointed at any one time towards Seoul and other South Korean cities, ready to slaughter countless civilians.

doubt

They wiped liquid on his face.

Also VX is a binary compound which means it can be transported as two safe parts and mixed when needed.

Only China can take them out. We have to get them to do it. Hopefully trump fucks with them. He should just mock them once a week on twitter with whatever nk is doing.

You are over simplifying the situation. You act like other world powers aren't doing the same thing or would attempt to if given the chance.

Do some research first.

the only thing stopping the world from destroying NK is potential bitching from groups like the UN

Sadly china used n Korea as leverage on us.

And South Korea is a economic powerhouse we cannot afford to lose.

Pretty much this. Chinks don't want the US near their border.

It was suspended in oil as a binary weapon.

Two bad bitches each had one component.

>Why aren't we drone striking all North Korean leaders?
Yep, let's kill all koreans, some nips, and few hundreds murican soldiers.
The beauty of the Best Korea is that they didn't listen to kikes and now have weapons to defend themselves.