GF Deported

>be me, 5th generation American
>grew up as a liberal in California
>started browsing Sup Forums in high school, got redpilled and switched to the right wing
>During 11th grade (Age 17, for you Eurocucks that don't understand), met a very pretty hispanic girl who is smart and really nice
>started out as friends and eventually began dating
>she admitted to me that she was illegal
>i didn't mind because she was the best girl I've ever met

>fast forward 3 years, we are both in the second year of the same college we attend (still in California)
>Since I'm still right-wing, I voted for Trump mainly because I liked his economic plans.
>However, I never told her that I voted for him because she would be upset.
>Never thought Trump was serious about deportations

>fast forward to last week, I got a call from her best friend/ neighbor who told me she was deported after failing to provide documents at some government place
>I felt cold and did not know what to think. My body was numb for a few seconds before tears started flowing from my eyes.

What the fuck, pol, what the fuck.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You reap what you sow. Your girlfriend would still have been with you hadn't you voted for Drumpf.

Good. Why don't you deport yourself right down to Mexico with her you filthy panacho.

lol

>dating for three years
>not getting married

You're a degenerate and your girlfriend deserves better than you. You were what was wrong with this country, now you're just another single beta male.

believing anyone on Sup Forums has gf

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Why didn't you marry her and get her legit you miscegenating cuck

And you're not following her?
So much for "best girl I've ever met"

>I'm literally shaking the post

Fry plantains get the train

WTF I hate immigration laws now

>crying about it
>not going to mexico and bringing her back
u are a cuck

Not true, would have been just another useless vote for Hillary in California. Every vote past 50% doesn't matter in the electoral college.

Dumb ass should jump the border into Mexico for her while he has the chance.

LOL

Should've married her sooner then, faggot.

You can move to Mexico...

why didn't you marry her retard

It's for the best.. your ancestors and posterity are thanking you

Thingsthatneverhappened.mp4

Go to her if you love her so much.

>Muh school
>Muh family
>Muh comfy 1st world life

Yeah that's what I thought faggot. Besides plenty of fish in the sea. Just stay away from white women you filthy misceganate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>breathes in

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck you
fuck your filthy spic gf
fuck your entire beaner family
and definitely fuck your beaner polka music you filthy pisas listen to every day

Go find yourself a nice Black bf and you'll forget all about her.

ITT: Things that never happened

>voted for trump because of economics
>never though that deportation was serious

this.
you could go live with her. nobody is stopping you.

fake hillary shill
made up a story and everything

Hispanic means someone that speaks Spanish. That'd be like calling a white American an Englishman. It's a mestizo you faggots. Say it with me, MESTIZO

fpbp

Didn't we have this thread earlier?

This is the best thing that could have possibly happened. You dont want to end up one of those highschool sweetheart cucks, go out and get over your beta-ness.

This shit isn't true, but fuck it's still funny because I know it happened to someone.

Marry her and she can move back here. America is for America not for epics to move here when they want. And I'm also spic that came here legally.

Get fucked disgusting race traitor

Nobody cares about your blog you fucking child. You break a law, there are consequences.

Hahahahahaha based Trump

hahhhahahahhahahha good riddance

if you like it you should have put a ring on it faggot

SHILL THREAD, IGNORE AND SAGE

Should've marry it. Your fault.

Thats what you get faggot.

Fake and gay.

If you loved her you would have married her. Thus preventing the deportation

Shill detected (see how benign this is?)

get fucked rekt traitor, pic related.

What a cuck lol

Fpbp

Shouldn't have been a race traitor faggit.

>have plenty of time convincing girl to make her stay legal

Blood is on your hands

Offer to marry her to get her back into the country.

Problems weren't.

Welp someones getting married

Do the world a favor....

Post her nudes plz....

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ
U shoul have married her if you didn't want this pice of trash to be deported. Bad luck amigo.

Same fag!

Get her in legally and she wont be deported, getting her a fiance visa isn't that hard

Newfag. You have to go back.

You sold your country out for some pussy? Do us a favor and deport yourself from this mortal coil.

She's in her homeland now. Thats a filthy,ungodly dirty place filled with subhumans (this also means,SHE is untermensch aswell, in case you race traiting Uhmerikuk don't understand)

Reich heil!

lol get fucked faggot

I will most likely be marrying her. I truly love her and will do anything to have her back in my life.

Fuck the rest of you cucks calling me a beta.

>marrying
>having kids

cuck

haha cuck

have fun getting cucked out of 95% of your income for the rest of your life

cuck

ICED!

Why don't you go live with her, dumbass ?

POST NUDES of her

I hope you sort this thing out op
I feel feel for you

Shouldve married her slowppke. Go visit her drama queen.

These bullshit feelz stories make it sound like we live in a world pre telephone and airplane

Its not like you have to take a wagon train like your implying.

DONT FALL FOR THE MARRIAGE MEME YOU DUMB FUCK JUST CUT YOUR LOSSES

Now get yourself a white girlfriend and forget about that brown little mexican jumping bean.

>us gov fucking your gf
>call us cucks
The audacity!

Sorry OP, life is cruel. Go to Mexico maybe?

yes good goy dont let the white people reproduce!

This.
I lived 1 year away from my future wife before having an opportunity to go work in Taiwan.

Noone of us died.

Go live in Mexico and invit reporter to show how happy you still are after "Muh evil family-wrecking deportation"

sounds like a plan user. I hope it works well for you. I know and share your pain of losing someone without there being anything wrong between you guys. My wife died so i feel for you

NO U WON'T. I don't know U.S law well enough but because she will get deported she will also have PERMA BAN for applaying to U.S citizenship. Cry me a river faggit.

> Turn 18 an undocumented
> not requesting citizenship that very instant.

She chose not to become american. She chose this.

Except she didn't because this never happened.

That's what you get for race mixing, filthy degenerate. Now go find yourself a QT white women to have 4 children with.

Maybe you should have married her you fucking whiney bitch coward.

>he guys I'm totally red pilled and everything, I just don't see anything wrong with being a race traitor or dating an illegal spic

There was no need to tell us you're from commiefornia. We already knew...

Get married or move to Sonora with her and immerse yourself until she gets her citizenship status, pinche joto.

Good.

>buy plane ticket to her home country
>get married
>get her green card
wow, so difficult

you don't need to marry or provide for shitty ungrateful children to spread your seed

Go join her lol.
Now's your turn to be the illegal.

t. jew

>get cucked by Trump
>turn into ¡Jeb!

>race traitor gets what he deserves
lol

>what! now I'm against Drumpf
Nice fanfic, fag.

Beta

AHAHA FAGGOT

Since you knew about her situation, you should have married her.

The laws have always been there.
Her being deported is her fault for being here and your fault for not marrying her and getting her legal.

Mexicans are cockroaches and should be gassed

Hey look, ShariaBlue is at it again. Please fastforward to Brock that his appeal to emotions is not going well since we're all cold and dead inside. Now excuse me while I go watch some ISIS execution videos. Saged.

lol

Depends since they were a couple the interview process that she would have to go through because she was obviously here for more then a year would mean if she gets denied then she has to wait ten years. or if it was less then 180 days then 3 years. But because they are a couple for many years, some water works and itll convice the judge to let her back in and marry her lover.

This isn't a problem when people having kids are rich

*THINKING*

I hope this is true. I can only imagine the brown whore offering up her used up taco in exchange for her freedom.

You could have prevented it by marrying her.

wtf I love mass third world immigration now

You need to impregnate her

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk