So...

So, I got banned for 48 hours from Sup Forums for "spamming/reposting"at the exact time I downloaded the picture of the alien or whatever. This might be my 10th post ever made and I've been a lurker since 05. Haven't posted since the election. What the actual fuck?

Hope you get banned again.

fuck off Sup Forums
this is /x/ tier shit

Dude I got banned for thread in november for no reason dont knpw whata going on

Pic related
When I discovered I was banned, I was attempting to respond to a thread earlier.

that is literally a pic of an ayy from the x-files shopped into a backdrop you retard

the site went down for a bit because hiroshimoot is lazy and cheap and forgot to maintain it, not because a fucking reptilian took a selfie and posted it on Sup Forums jesus fuck

Neither do I. Lurk almost every day and never have seen anything odd like what's been going on

>mobileposting

disregard my earlier complaint, this explains everything

I only lurk as well and decided to actually post on Sup Forums and it said i got banned for CP in november I have no fucking idea why

Yeah, I work too much and have to browse on mobile. Just thought it was odd that I was banned at the time I saved the pic, never bought that it was real just an odd phenomenon.

All phonefags need to be banned.

Well, at least mine wasn't about pizza lol. Weird shit for sure, oh well time to let the thread die.

Thanks for the replies and good to know I'm not the only one noticing the oddities.

Fuck off, leaf. Don't you have some muzzie cock to swallow?

Pictures of Ben Fizzeebein out of his human suit are not tolerated here.

Hopefully I can get unbanned abd get a reason why, wanted to post some nigey memes but cant now

bans here vaguely make sense since it was 3 days ago now.

threads getting deleted on /x/ however just raise further questions.

>inb4 ban
dynamic IP buttfuckers.

kys

Get banned again faggot

Some leafs actually work, and I don't mean keep an office chair warm. I like to keep to date with any potential happenings during this time

Thats the picture? Thats a shit fake, you can tell the alien is photoshopped on.

Does someone have the pic of the black hoodie guy that was made into an Sup Forums+/x/ meme at hand? I'm sure I have it somewhere but can't seem to find it.

this is what youre looking for

trying to find it, I know I have to have it somewhere

Fuck off leaf

getting closer

/x/ had a good bread showing the different fakes.

The distorted one that file looks corrupted is a fake.

If there was a true photo, it was high quality and likely from a surveillance camera for monitoring for illegal "alien" activity in the bkrder states.

DHS and border patrol have many such cameras to monitor traffic of illegals.

Then the question is, who leaked the image and why?

z

not sure if this is legit or not but it sounds plausible

Thanks man

>phonefag

Sage

Lmao fuck off nigger

All fake

Fakity fake fake fucks

But if the story is true, there was an ayelmao that posted a selfie that caused Sup Forums to crash and image hosting was unavailable for 30mins

XKeyScore destroyed the picture everywhere, so unless some user immediately saved and printed the picture. Or saved it on an offline source... it's gone

This site is aids now it's summer year round

here's the real one

DELETE THIS

Happened to me too. Were you using mobile internet at the time? The ban was probably for someone else

>not shitposting at work
I literally get paid for this. I get more than those shareblue faggots

>tfw i browse at work
>my workplace ip is permabanned
>i work in a hospital

Stop with this forced meme already you stupid fucks. Why the hell do you people fall for this? You really think a IMAGE proves an alien exists? Its fucking 2017 do you know what CGI is?

fuck off you fucking idiots

Same here. Why not mobile. My pc is down?

This is the image posted in that screenshot. It's a very poor fake.

Any image using elements of this photo are fakes.

This is a board about politics.

All threads should be about politics.

If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get banned.