DEA

I hate weed about as much as the average Sup Forumsster. It kills motivation and ambition and makes it feel like just barely skating through life is acceptable.

But when it comes down to it, marijuana legalization is clearly a state's rights issue. I simply cannot support federal overreach like this, lest I be a hypocrite. This push by Sessions is making me reassess whether we voted in a hand grenade or simply another GOP cuckservitive.

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/expect-greater-enforcement-of-marijuana-laws-under-trump-spicer-says-2017-02-23
dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/05/06/marijuana-bill-passes-texas-house-committee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm actually a recovering alcoholic who used to smoke a ton of weed. 100% sober now.

Alcohol is more dangerous then weed by an order of magnitude. It can ruin your life, body, family etc.

Weed usually just kills motivation. It's like comparing a knife to a gun.

I know a jacked wrestling coach who smokes weed constantly(like he's constantly high) he has two jobs and is relatively /fit/
I agree if weed makes you like that you shouldn't smoke it, but obviously it varies from person to person. The people it effects negatively will just always be more noticeable as a consequence of the effects being negative.

I am about to smoke some highly concentrated THC "hash oil" OP
I am more successful than you can ever dream to be.

skrrt

>This push by Sessions

do you have any evidence Sessions is making a push?

Legalize it, tax it, weed out the weak minded.

Should I believe the White House press secretary or is he just more fake news?

this thread has no source for your claims. go and find one and maybe people will take you more seriously

jesus, it's not that hard to google "spicer marijuana", not to mention it was being reported by basically every media outlet over the last 24 hours

marketwatch.com/story/expect-greater-enforcement-of-marijuana-laws-under-trump-spicer-says-2017-02-23

it's also not hard to drop a link when you start a thread and want people to discuss something with you.
also I live in a REC state so I am unperturbed, if the DOJ wants some they can eat a dick

Specific strains (sativa/indica) and their quality affect people differently.

Sativa makes me organized, motivated and focused. I wouldn't be a successful tech founder without it.

SHAREBLUE THREAD
>SHAREBLUE IS SPAMMING WEED THREADS THIS MORNING
CHECK THE ARCHIVE
>BROWSE CATALOG BY CREATION DATE TO SPOT THEIR SHILL SLIDE THREADS AND SHILL-APPROVED TALKING POINTS
DO NOT REPLY TO SHAREBLUE THREADS
>REPORT SHAREBLUE THREADS

I framed this as a discussion about state's rights but all I got were 7 responses about the positive aspects of weed

So I believe you

Looks like East Germany

dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/05/06/marijuana-bill-passes-texas-house-committee/

Soon

this.
how long after getting off the booze did it take for you to knock the green on the head too?

Is smoking weed degenerate if you work hard and contribute to society? No kids yet but I definitely plan on quitting when I have them, but I still fail to see whats wrong with unwinding after a long day with some pot

I totally understand the "it kills motivation" argument, but if the person is actually productive and only does it in downtime whats the problem?

>.t neet who just saved up 60 dollars

Wtf is the video of??

you only hate weed because you cant afford it and you most likely are mexican

It helps with neurological issues. Having your nerves constantly misfiring is extremely painful.

IIRC it's from when one of the chemical plants blew up in China

Well, the longterm effect is an issue, but it depends on the person.

I know people who are absolutely retarded after a few years of smoking, but in my career I've also met a lot of crazy good programmers and people like that who smoked every day for like twenty years and you wouldn't notice.