What is the best version of the bible?

what is the best version of the bible?

Other urls found in this thread:

localchurchbiblepublishers.com/bibles/bibles/hand-size/180e3t-hand-size-text-tan-3-piecetan-thread-executive/
youtube.com/watch?v=xJrptikLjq8
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
youtu.be/Fs29gd4i1V8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"When you take a census of the Israelites to count them, each one must pay the LORD a ransom for his life at the time he is counted. Then no plague will come on them when you number them." -Exodus 30:12

the quran or torah ptobably

oh, I thought that said what is the best verse in the bible

KJV not the NKJV but the KJV

Oxford study Bible

The Fellowship of the Ring

Jews gonna jew.

How did that hobbit get way up there?!?

KJV is generally the best.

Orthodox Study Bible (NKJV w/ Commentary + Septuigunt w/ commentary).
Next would be Greek-Hebrew-English interlinear.

>politically correct version edited for bong royalty's whim
>best

WHY?

I think it's more likely every recent work is a fraud and setup to be used politically. (globalism)

We need to study the works the bible is derrived from. Wouldn't be surprised if everybody is upside down. ;)

*everything

>Missing books
>Ordered by Queen James, known homosexual
Compromised Jew Bible. No thanks!

1611 KJV ONLY

1611 authenticated KJV (pic)
Stitched Calfskin leather. Made in America. High quality.

localchurchbiblepublishers.com/bibles/bibles/hand-size/180e3t-hand-size-text-tan-3-piecetan-thread-executive/

Don't listen to the Catholics. Their own Bibles contradict their own traditions. They use corrupt manuscripts from Alexandria Egypt.

Rupert Murdoch owns the companies that print the new versions. They are satanic and turn Gods word into a lie with contradictions.

You have to learn ancient Greek and latin and one of old slavic languages that is written in cyrillic or Armenian.
Then read at least two versions in each language and compare them.
The older you find the better.
In the end you will find that a lot of it is missing, and most of it is twisted out of context and only a part is true.

This. Lines up with 99% of Greek manuscripts.

Hasn't been changed since 1611 and has Helped millions of people for the better.

the neon bible

>be catholic
>read KJW

I feel weird.

So KJV, no KJV, learn to read Greek, or...?

>All these people posting fucking study bibles

youtube.com/watch?v=xJrptikLjq8

King James Version ONLY.

Video above is from Sup Forums's pastor Steven Anderson, who runs Faithful Word Baptist Church and takes scripture seriously and goes through it logically and without regard for how "politically incorrect" or unpopular it is.

Here's one of his most notorious videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

KJV unless you're willing to learn Greek.

Ancient Greek.

Is it necessary to use the specifically 1611 version. I know Cambridge University has made "versions" that ONLY standardize the spelling to modern standards which was a problem with the original, and make no actual editing of what the text says. Are these acceptable?

Thinking of buying the Cameo Reference version with the Apocrypha.

Wouldn't that be the NKJV?

I thought the KJV was the non-edited one.

Cambridge Bibles are fine.

This

Steven Anderson is a jesuit coadjutor/Freemason

Husky394xp and ex-Catholics for Christ are the only legitimant followers of Christ on YT

The original one.

the one on fire

The NKJV actually changes words though.

The Cambridge University updates (with Cambridge being one of the primary places where the scholars worked) simply standardize spelling as early modern English in 1611 had weird idiosyncrasies and irregularities that can make it needlessly difficult to read. It leaves all the "thees" and the "thous", the syntax, etc.

KJV for the closest translation.
NRSV for retards and amateur theologians.

KJV

What's wrong with the NKJV? It's really quite similar to the KJV and easier to read.

The KJV is still my favourite version but i prefer the NKJV for daily reading.

Nkjv or just the kjv. They are practically the same except one is in old English the other is in new english. Just buy the cheapest one.

Here is a video on the "new" Bibles

youtu.be/Fs29gd4i1V8

Best in terms of translation accuracy? And accuracy to what source texts? Readability?