White civ thread

White civ thread

Untermensch get out

>Untermensch
Cute larping

A doll's not really a good trade...

Butthurt untermensch detected

Brugge was the comfiest place I visited while living in Europe. Rome was my all round favorite, but the aesthetics of Brugge is unrivaled among medieval Europe.

how much does a house costs there?

>door
Why?

SUAMI!

Access to boat.

It's Brügge I believe. Just google it.

dumping some art, will be back later

>tfw no southern loli waifu

>Netherlands
>white
.... Sry had to. There are no ideal white civilizations anyways.

stop being an autistic cherry picker please

you don't know dick about our colonial history and most nordic countries in europe are 90%+ white, compared to your nation we are the most hitler whitey ebil society hence you made your post, since you're an insecure faggot who lives in a country who has an entire sport dedicated to non whites (The NBA if you didn't guess).

please educate yourself burger shill.

History is history. Present day the Netherlands is mostly known for its degeneracy(drugs and hookers). Like i said there are no ideal white civilizations(as in current year).

You base your opinion on a country of 17m people on one street in Amsterdam?
lol, talk about burger education, I've been to San Fagcisco, it's 200x worse than Amsterdam, garbage, hobo's everywhere and people smoke weed and do drugs in the street out in the open, you won't see that happen on a busy street in Amsterdam.

Face it, you don't know dick about Europe, you've never been here, you're just talking out your ass, try saying white civilization doesn't exist a bunch more times, maybe it'll come true.
Oh wait, it won't, why don't you go read a book or something you double digit IQ faggot, you obviously don't belong in this thread :^)

You mean known in America for it, you base an entire 17 million people not on experience or on a city but on a neigherhood and drug law you dont understand.
>huehue legal weed

Wow butthurt much?
>personal attacks while claiming the high ground.
I wish there was a perfect white civilization but there isnt one. Hence why your thread is dead.

>but there isnt one
Atleast we have a white society, you make your flawed society seem not so bad by talking shit about the Netherlands.
A country you seem to know jack shit about.

Mooie plaat van de Leuvehaven in Rotterdam. Het is jammer dat dit niet meer in zijn huidige vorm bestaat.

Amazing.