So let me get this straight Sup Forums

So let me get this straight Sup Forums

>the media isn't to be trusted about anything
>the president is infallible

>countries that have been US alllies since 1914 are the enemy
>a country that has been an enemy to the US since 1945 is now its ally

>the agencies of the united states government is not to be trusted
>the russian government is to be trusted

>the united states spends more money on its military than the next 40 countries combined
>the united states military is weak

>republicans are deregulating large corporations and providing them tax breaks
>liberals are the corporatists

How is this not doublethink?

Look, I'm not against everything trump is doing but it's dangerous to live in a alternate reality.

It's like you all only started paying attention to things in 2015 and have no understanding of recent history even up to 8 years ago.

Literally none of those are doublethink, even though some are wrong.

Nice try.

I know best timeline, amirite XD

> 2015
It is 2015. What are you going on about?

>create a bunch of strawmen
>get rightly ignored
>"y-you guys just ignore everything you disagree with"
Cringed and saged.

I wish I could build a wall around this thread to keep all the fucking foreign posters out of my thread.

Who asked Greece's opinion, huh? You don't have any say in american politics and I wish you'd just fuck off.

You seem to have even less of an unterstanding of what's going on than the people you're trying to accuse

>We've always been at war with Eurasia and always will be
>We've always been allies with Eastasia and always will be
Almost got me OP

Why don't you set me straight then, user?

I know, right?

Alternative facts aren't facts.

ok..calm down don lemon.

Because it is not our job and nobody cares about you at all ?

You are the one trying to bait with bullshit and now we should spend time to explain to you why your made up bullshit is made up bullshit ?

And then? Read the koran and visit a mosque every week to understand islam ?
Fuck off with your retarded logic where did you learn to discuss in kindergarten ?

I don't know what you're even arguing here.

I just don't understand how you reconcile these things.

Implying some acne-ridden fat fuck on an image board has some a say in American politics than some paydebts dude.

>Inb4 HURR VOTE I VOTE MY VOTE COUNTS
lol

>romania
At least we aren't as corrupt yet as your shitty country.

>>the media isn't to be trusted about anything
They where WRONG about Trump getting elected. That's why all polls are wrong. The polls are fake.

>>the president is infallible
Let me put it this way, the sky is up or it isn't, correct? You can only have one capital T "Truth", why must we have multiple little "truths" Once you let patriotism in to your heart, there is no room for lies.

>>countries that have been US alllies since 1914 are the enemy
They took advantage of us and our weak leaders.

>>a country that has been an enemy to the US since 1945 is now its ally
Russia was only an enemy because of the media bias against it.

>>the agencies of the united states government is not to be trusted
So, you trust the CIA, the FBI and the NSA?

>>the russian government is to be trusted
They provide a legit alternative to the corruption at home.

>>the united states spends more money on its military than the next 40 countries combined
>>the united states military is weak
To many bad deals. Useless weapons programs. $250 a plate for a soldiers slop lunch in Afghanistan. We're being scammed. Trump will renegotiate and get better deals.

>>republicans are deregulating large corporations and providing them tax breaks
>>liberals are the corporatists
The Republicans are getting rid of the bad regulation that hurts American businesses and makes us weak. The Left want to make it harder for your Uncle to open up an ice cream parlor or a hardware store without giving Uncle Sam a tribute.

Where did you even come from?

You don't know many things that is for sure.

and that you don't get it is the best sign that you are the problem who fucked up his world politics and all of that.

And then you come here AS IF someone owes you something..

Are you sure of that?

Russia has been an ally longer than any other nation, until 1945, NO other country stood by our side more

Germany and England were never reliable allies to the US, and I say this as a first gen british immigrant

Russia was Greatest Ally right up until (((they))) took 85% of all roles in RU government, slowly they were removed and slowly Russia became a country I'd be happy to call an ally again.

The corporate media controlled by the Deep State is not to be trusted. Independent media is more reliable nowadays. The Internet is a wonderful things, user.

No he isn't. He is just a man. And he has been remarkably consistent with his campaign message since assuming office. Thus, why we continue to support our President despite all of the MSM fearmongering.

>countries that have been our allies since 1914 are now our enemies.

Things change. That is the nature of life. Which allies are you talking about, as well? I'd love some sources for your bullshit claims.

>the Russian government is to be trusted.

Again, no. When it comes to terror though there is no reason why we shouldn't work together. It is a problem afflicting not just our nation's but the world.

>the United states spends more money than the next 25* countries combined.

Which is a good thing. Peace through strength.

>the United states military is weak.

That's because of the community organizer who did everything in his power to reduce the size, capability, and power of our military.

You imply that Hitlery wouldn't have done the same for all of the powerful people (CEO's, liberal billionaires, etc.) who bought into her campaign, purely for that single reason, and with the help of the media she would've gotten everything she wanted and likely more.

>liberals are the corporatists and statist's

Actually they are. Deregulation takes power away from the government and give's it back to private business. The Republican philosophy is give the corporation more leeway for innovation, and it'll result in job creation and economic stimulation. The alternative (Hillshit) wouldve instituted either more regulations, hindering industry from developing, which is what we DON'T need, or she would've done what Don has

>They where WRONG about Trump getting elected. That's why all polls are wrong. The polls are fake.
This is a joke, right?

>Once you let patriotism in to your heart, there is no room for lies.
What does this even mean? Is Trump your capital T truth?

>They took advantage of us and our weak leaders.
This is actually a joke right?

>Russia was only an enemy because of the media bias against it.
Definitely a joke.

>So, you trust the CIA, the FBI and the NSA?
More than the FSB, for sure.

>To many bad deals. Useless weapons programs. $250 a plate for a soldiers slop lunch in Afghanistan. We're being scammed. Trump will renegotiate and get better deals.
We defeated the 100,000 man Iraqi military in 6 weeks with less than 200 combat casualties. What are you talking about?

>The Republicans are getting rid of the bad regulation that hurts American businesses and makes us weak. The Left want to make it harder for your Uncle to open up an ice cream parlor or a hardware store without giving Uncle Sam a tribute.
Removing the regulations put in place to stop the same financial crisis from happening again doesn't seem like its going to make america stronger.

Are you fucking retarded? The only time Russia was ever our "ally" was from 1941-45. Never before and not since.

They're awful, backward, people.

I'm ethically german and English. I live in Ohio.

Yeah. I am.

Are you forgetting the Russian Revolution and Soviet expansionist policy that lasted up until the US won the cold war and destroyed the USSR.

Son. Russia protected our Atlantic borders while our Civil War was taking place. Without them we'd have either likely lost the Union in its entirety or foreign powers would've aided the Confederates for as long as possible, just to fuck with our shit.

>Look, I'm not against everything trump is doing but it's dangerous to live in a alternate reality.
Get lost faggot.

France has been our ally the longest, you dimwit. Without France we would have lost the war for independence super fucking hard. Morocco was also the first country to recognize the US as a nation, and it's literally referred to as "The Moroccan–American Treaty of Friendship" when Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and Muhammad III signed the treaty. Learn some history you putz.

Media spin in current times is over the top, this has happened before but is particularly bad currently.

nobody says Trump is infallible

? explain further please

Are you implying the USSR is the same as modern Russia?

Most agencies in government are bloated and littered with corruption. This is a constant and should always be watched. As Washington said government is a fire with a watchful master.

The Russian government has the same motivation of all governments, self interest.

>>the united states spends more money on its military than the next 40 countries combined

Yeah its insane

>>the united states military is weak

No it isnt.

>>republicans are deregulating large corporations and providing them tax breaks

This is good for us all

>>liberals are the corporatists

Republicans and dems are corpratist, meaning owned but corps. Do you realize most of these regulations are written by lobbyists paid for by companies. Regulations are not Anti-business they are pro- some business and fuck competition which is the problem.

your straw-man is weak.

>The corporate media controlled by the Deep State is not to be trusted.
The media reports on problems of the state constantly. They were never just a mouthpiece for the obama administration. There was plenty of coverage of things like drone strikes and other controversies that would actively oppose the intersts of the so called "deep state".

I just find the assertion ridiculous.

>No he isn't. He is just a man.
Good, remember this.

>Which allies are you talking about, as well?
The relationships between the US and Germany, Australia, UK and France are all strained right now. They aren't technically enemies but the relationship has turned much more contentious than it should be.

>When it comes to terror though there is no reason why we shouldn't work together.
I don't care about syria. Why is trump going to remove sanctions on a country that has invaded its neighbors for no reason other than blatant expansionism.

>That's because of the community organizer who did everything in his power to reduce the size, capability, and power of our military.
The budget went up every year of his presidency and we aren't in any wars. What are you talking about?

>You imply that Hitlery wouldn't have done the same
What? Get rid of the Dodd Frank act? No, I don't think she would have.

>Deregulation takes power away from the government and give's it back to private business.
That's what I'm saying. They are the corporatists. They want to replace goverment with corporations.

that's all true.

Wait, you're a trump supporter. Why do you support the Union and not the confederate?

Wtf I hate myself now

The president isn't infallible but I will always assume the media is lying because of how they've behaved for the past year. Also don't do this.

What countries are our enemy? We were not friends with Germany and Israel in 1914. The Communists in Russia are now dead, and we waste so much money in the military. Our military should be powerful enough to rule the rest of the world with, and aliens too.

>Media spin in current times is over the top, this has happened before but is particularly bad currently.
I don't think everything they are reporting on is spin. They definitely don't like trump, but come on, there's a lot of truth to the concerns and stories that keep coming out about the administration.

Not everything but a decent amount. I still think they are telling the truth more often than Trump has been at press conferences.

>Are you implying the USSR is the same as modern Russia?
Putin was in the KGB and wants to return Russia to world superpower status at the expense of US power and influence.

>Most agencies in government are bloated and littered with corruption. This is a constant and should always be watched. As Washington said government is a fire with a watchful master.
The US government is one of the least corrupt and most competent governments in history. I don't why you want it to be something its not.

Are there problems? Yes, but come on. You want a government more like russia? Give me a break.

>literal shit for brains
how did you make it past 10 years of age without dying in a self-created accident, op?

>It's like you all only started paying attention to things in 2015 and have no understanding of recent history even up to 8 years ago.

and it's like you just made up a bunch of shit and pretended everyone here has their heads in the sand

wrong, yet he is not a perpetual liar as the media would claim

wrong, yet distrusting the russians based on completely unfounded lies by the media is nonsense

wrong, but it can always get better, and should spend whatever it takes to be the best bar none

as if the left has any idea how to handle economics, let alone in any way that resembles a set pattern other than to completely oppose any growth by the private sector

I'll take the bait.

People who make up sources, spinning stuff, interjecting entertainment with news to create politics as some sort of reality show and being continually wrong with predictions and polls to try to downplay Trump's popularity should not be trusted.

Seeking peace with an enemy instead of going to war and asking your supposed allies to pay their equal share instead of being a whore for them to get rich off of should be called out.

>the agencies of the united states government is not to be trusted

The CIA, who has lied numerous times throughout their history and spread disinformation to go to war, should not be trusted.

See last point.

>the united states spends more money on its military than the next 40 countries combined

The United States is stagnate right now in terms of development. Some parts of it are old and some are robust. We can be a lot better.

Liberals are supported by the large corporations. Deregulating them and giving them tax breaks will allow jobs to return to the middle class of America.

NBC in id.

>Liberals are supported by the large corporations.
What? You don't think republicans are?

Republicans are too. Not the Trump republicans and others like Ron Paul, Rand Paul and others.

Almost everything you said was wrong. Here's your 2¢ for my reply anyway

I just want to know.

Do you think the US should maintain it's power and influence in the world?

Do you think national stability is of the utmost importance?

>everything I disagree with is a joke!
You have to go back

Yes.

To canada?

Don't you find it odd that you are so gung ho about american nationalism as a canadian?

Do you think that NATO and foreign basing rights are an impotant part of maintaining that power?

Yes.

ID literally has NBC and defending blue pilled bullshit. Its like poetry.

Absolutely not. Any idiot knows that which way the winds blowing in the States directly affects us here. I'm hype as fuck.

Media has a history of lying since Jim Crowe Era

>A shield law is law that gives reporters protection against being forced to disclose confidential information or sources in state court. There is no federal shield law and state shield laws vary in scope. In general, however, a shield law aims to provide the classic protection of, "a reporter cannot be forced to reveal his or her source" law. Thus, a shield law provides a privilege to a reporter pursuant to which the reporter cannot be forced by subpoena or other court order to testify about information contained in a news story and/or the source of that information.

Simply put Media can directly lie with little to no consequence on their part

On the counterpart, Trump does not have such laws against him and can be prosecuted for spreading dis-information

Good. I hope I can count on you to speak out if Trump removes sanctions on Russia and neglects NATO relationships at the expense of american power.

>unironically believes Romania is less corrupt than America
>swallowing the memes this hard

I think your understanding of the Russian mindset might be a little skewed.

I have no clue how you got any of that from what I said. NATO needs to pay up and do their fair share. This is causing American power to weaken because we're whoring ourselves. I'd dismantle and replace NATO in a heart beat with people who want to be our allies and pay up. NATO right now has weakened us.

Your perspective of the Russia is incredibly American biased and based entirely on American exceptionalism.

Go back to /r/politics.

Fuck Trump and fuck the neo-degenerates that have showed up in the last 2 years.

Trump was only the first step of the plan. Disenfranchise the MSM, and weaken the Lefts strangle hold on modern (((culture)))).

Most of you are the spitting image of the losers the left have painted. Good ideological canon folder. Nothing more.

Your pic makes it seem like fascism is just a part of the inevitable evolution of society desu.

It is. But with the technological(Mars colonization)l, and new innovative social practices(corporatism), this new cycle gives us the opportunity for a real mark on humanity.

What it actually is
>media quotes the president out of context and spins a schzophrenic nightmare version of what he """ said""" then throw in some ideological bullshit on top for extra flavor
I'd rather listen to his entire press conference than read the batshit articles they've been putting out for months now.

Are you trying to imply that the political landscape of 1914 is the same as the [current year]'s and that the world is somewhole static?
Russia isn't the Soviet Union. No one has advocated for an alliance with them either.

The CIA is known for it's shenanigans newfag. Lurk moar
Who's saying that? Just because I have good reason to believe that the russians didn't hack Trump into office and sent him gay black prostitutes to golden shower a bed of a person that Trump might not like does not make me a Russian lapdog.

D E P L E T E D

You're the niggers that keep letting corporations deflect from these issues with your MUH DIVERSITY and LQBTQ2+ nonsense instead. Also, have you even bothered to look at the kinds of regulations you literal faggots managed to pass through congress that republicans want to get rid of?

>I'd dismantle and replace NATO in a heart beat with people who want to be our allies and pay up.
With who? I think NATO allies have taken the relationship for granted, sure, but we need to remain united against an increasing chinese and russian expansion.

I know that somehow, Sup Forums has morphed their views to see russia as benevolent even though they are a brutal repressive regime that has invaded its neighbors and I literally don't get it.

You don't have to pretend russia is good just because they probably tried to get trump elected and because trump says he likes putin. Russia is weak, there would have been no war between the US and russia under clinton putting pressure on russia because russia is a castrated country operating with the remnants of a 30 year old military.

The only thing you do by affording them friendship is time to rebuild and plot. Putin does not like the US, The russian people on't like the US. They're upset about what the US did to them with shock therapy in the 90s. They are holding a grudge and if you can't see that, you're blind.

There is literally no reason why the baltic states or Ukraine should exist

The treaty of versailles was made to put leverage on World War 1 Russia and was completely dismantled in world war 2, it has no constitution for existing or being in effect

Baltic states and Ukraine should pay back the soviet infrastructure that they stole or at least someone to enforce the rules of international law

>remain united against an increasing chinese and russian expansion.
First, I'm not sure why you think NATO has anything to do with China.

Second, Russian "expansion" has been almost exclusively to throw a wrench into NATO expansion, which was never supposed to move beyond it's Cold War borders in the first place. The entire reasoning behind the conflict in Ukraine and annexation of Crimea can be seen as twofold:
a) secure the Russian naval base at Sevastopol, which is vital to the Black Sea Fleet and Russian defence, should a recently S O R O S ' D Ukraine enter the EU/NATO and leave their sphere
b) create an active, hot conflict zone that neither the EU nor NATO would want to touch because it involves them in a shooting war with fucking Russia

There's probably half a dozen countries not including the States that even have the potential to make good military allies, even if they DID meet their spending obligations.

Not even a shill.

I never said Russia was good. Your perspective is incredibly skewed if you think American expansion around Russia did not heighten Russian aggression against us. Trying to make peace with them is a necessity.

You're an American Exceptionalist so you probably believe America is always and will always be the good guys while any other country that does what we do is bad.

NATO isn't necessary for China, you dip. Nor is it necessary at all. If the only thing keeping two nations from becoming enemies is an obsolete treaty then they aren't even allies to begin with.

Only thing correct there where the last 2 famalama

The media is not to be trusted, about anything.

The president is not infallible, however, he has so far been a man of his word.

They are subverted, not our enemy.

They are a potential ally, there has been a long standing animosity, but we may both be ready to move past it and serve our own interests without fucking each other over.

The Obama admin subverted a lot of agencies, but that is being undone.

The CIA, however, is never, ever to be trusted.

Of course we don't trust their people, but if they give us good Intel, good on them.

We spend an assload and we're incredibly strong, not sure where you get that from.

Liberals cater to international corporations looking to rob multiple nations, conservatives cater to national corporations. Neocons also cater to international corporations, they are traitors, and as bad as liberals. I know, no true Scotsman, blah blah suck a dick they aren't conservative at all

>There is literally no reason why the baltic states or Ukraine should exist
People in those countries might diagree with you.

>Baltic states and Ukraine should pay back the soviet infrastructure that they stole or at least someone to enforce the rules of international law
I don't understand why you care. Who cares that a country that hasn't existed since 1991 didn't get everything back. I'm not russian and you're not russian. I don't know why you want russia to be stronger.

International politics isn't about what's fair. It can be summarized as this "The Strong take what they can and the weak endure what they must."

We can allow russia to be strong again but only if they actually transform into a liberal democracy and integrate into the international system that allows for real opposition within their own country and they accept that the US has supereme military power and initiative.

>American expansion around Russia did not heighten Russian aggression against us.
I think America should expand into an even greater position of power if possible. That could only serve us better over the long term.

>you probably believe America is always and will always be the good guys while any other country that does what we do is bad.
I think that as an american and a patriot that America should pursue its own economic and political interests even if that means disadvantaging people that we view as opponents. I'm surprised that you don't agree.

>NATO isn't necessary for China, you dip.
Please, NATO is simply a codeword for the entire anglosphere alliance. We act in unison on a whole host of international issues and the cooperation between NATO, South Korea and Japan is well documented. Stop being so literal about this and just pay attention to the interconnections.

>Baltic states and Ukraine should pay back the soviet infrastructure that they stole
Lol, go fuck yourself. It's Russians who should pay for occupation, enslaving and starvating our people in kolhozes. And they will. Eventually.
t. Ukie on vacation

Fuck off ukraine nig nog

Literally
>Build infrastructure
>faggot people think their uppity and steal infrastructure
>turn it all to ruin in less then a decade and now have to suckle the tits of welfare UN because they can't even properly manage their country

If Eugenics was implemented world wide Ukraine would not exist
Letting you retards off of the leash was the biggest blunder of the modern world

Why is Russia the enemy though? Both Russia and the West have to contend with Islamic extremism. The political culture of Russia stands in direct confrontation of the scourge that is affecting all Western societies though.

>I think America should expand into an even greater position of power if possible. That could only serve us better over the long term.

"Going to war with a nuclear power will only make us stronger over time instead of building peace with them."

You know how retarded you sound? You have literally contradicted yourself. You want our "allies" who whore us out to continue whoring us out making us weaker but you want to make us stronger over time.

Kill yourself.

>I think that as an american and a patriot that America should pursue its own economic and political interests even if that means disadvantaging people that we view as opponents. I'm surprised that you don't agree.

Blindly believing America is always right won't get us to that place. This is how we lock ourselves into wars like the Iraq War and Vietnam War. American patriotism isn't the same thing as Exceptionalism.

Kill yourself.

>Please, NATO is simply a codeword for the entire anglosphere alliance.

Must be why Turkey and Albania are in NATO and Australia isn't.

"Let's go to war with the one country who wants to protect the anglosphere from Islam and continue to be allies with Muslim loving countries like Germany who whore us out to protect the anglosphere!"

Kill yourself.

>Russia and the West have to contend with Islamic extremism
The US can easily deal with this "problem" on its own. Russia is not importnat here except in that the US cannot operate with impunity in syria without pissing off the Russians.

Russia adds nothing to this fight.

Russia is not going to go to war with us. They would get completely destroyed. Our military is much much better than theirs. We are at peace with russia and it is our strength that ensure it will stay that way.

>Blindly believing America is always right won't get us to that place.
This is not what i believe. There is no right and wrong in international affairs. There is only power.

The bush administration was objectively retarded for forcing thier way into Iraq. Vietnam however stopped the spread of pro soviet regimes to the other countries in south east asia.

>Must be why Turkey and Albania are in NATO and Australia isn't.
NATO is on of many organizations that are all interrelated. I cannot believe how pedantic you are being on this point.

Come to Kiev to be my personal bitch, will you? I will build a nice "infrastructure" of bandages and ball gags, specifically for you. And you'll also owe me money for that.
>now have to suckle the tits of welfare UN
What UN welfare? What the fuck are you talking about, you stupid shit? Did you mixed up us with Russia in 90's or something?
Yes, we're not in the best shape, but considering we're at war with the second military power in the world and everything we have is half-assed Soviet """infrastructure""" that is cheaper to demolish than rework to something usable (but you can't, since people need to live somehow), I think we are doing pretty great.

>They would get completely destroyed. Our military is much much better than theirs.
Explain to me how you think anybody wins a nuclear war. Are you aware that Russian military doctrine calls for tactical nuclear strikes and nuclear scorched earth policy?

I am aware. Russia does not have the balls to escalate to nuclear conflict for anything short of outright US invasion of russia which we don't need to do because they're going to collapse within 20 years at the current rate regardless.

The US could probably rest on its laurels at this point as long as it doesn't throw away all its strategic commitments and give russia a huge gift.

>How is this not doublethink?

Well, first of all, allies and enemies are not eternal. A country/government/group of people allies with each other, typically, for overlapping benefits. They become enemies when they start to oppose each other's benefits. That isn't doublethink at all, rather it is exactly how the concept of allies works. An allied country isn't your friend, they aren't your lover, they aren't your family. They are temporary.

The united states spends a ton of money on R&D, research and design, and fat government contracts get sold to lobbyists based on their ability to bribe government officials rather than on their actual merit. Middle men all take a cut at every step of the way which increase costs. Meanwhile, under obama, different parts of the military has been systematically underfunded or reorganized. Things such as lowering physical fitness requirements in order to allow women, cripples, and retards to pass and become soldiers is a think that has been weakening the military for the past 8 years. Obama removed a lot of generals who refused to play politics with him.

There's been a big shift in emphasis to drone based technologies which are great for killing goat fuckers and innocent children in the mountains of afganistan but not that great for fighting actual wars.

These concepts are not mutally exclusive. Sometimes regulations do more harm than good, sometimes the time has passed for them and they need to be repealed. A regulation is not inherently good or bad, and I suspect you don't even know what a corporatist is.

>The US can easily deal with this "problem" on its own

Obviously, it can't.

It was unable to even recognize the problem without Russian propaganda.

Assuming your imaginary scenario in which a war between US and Russia doesn't go nuclear actually happens, and your added assumption that US fights this war without boots on the ground, I'm still not sure what you think the US can accomplish there. Russian anti-air is the best of the best and all evidence points to the Russians actually being ahead of the curve on cyber warfare.

I think you might have to just accept that there are a lot of people who don't see the world through a 20th century lens anymore. A lot has changed, things have been speeding up the last couple years. Most of us here simply do not regard Russia as an enemy. If you'll recall, there was once a time where the UK was America's biggest enemy on the world stage. Nothing is permanent.

You are a troll, paid shill of a dumb brainwashed liberal.

Stop getting your news from cobert and the daily show.
Really look into why you shouldn't trust the media, any main stream media.
Doesn't matter what your political views, you should never trust the media.

You need to research and get a few basics before you try online debating.

Also, you are the worst debater I've ever seen.
>"You're joking, right!"
I bet you say that with a faggy little lisp.

I don't get why you think that we want a classic style war with russia.

We don't need to do that. We've been cucking russia since the 90s and they can't do anything about it.

Why are you so exited to see us cucked instead?

fixed pic

Because you keep saying America can wreck Russia's shit. Maybe learn to articulate what the fuck you're talking about. This has actually been really annoying. "Cucking" Russia is what's going to start a war. I answered your questions as to why Russia has been belligerent recently in a previous post that you conveniently ignored. Fuck off.

>at least we arent as corrupt as your shitty country
>america
>not full of rotten corruption to the core in all aspects of society
>merica #1 fagit xD

Please kill yourself.

If they haven't declared war yet, they aren't going to. Our restrictions have destroyed their economy, we've placed missile systems nearer and nearer to them and they haven't done a fucking thing but get this idiot elected.

This is their response. Trump is. They hope he's dumb enough to decide that russia is a friend.

>no one got the bane reference.

Morons, the fucking lot of you.

You got everything correct, and that's why we support our god emperor.

It's a shill thread my dude, there was one a few days ago with the same exact posting style with similar talking points, except it mostly focused on how Trump was a 'dictator' and how Sup Forums wanted America to be 'fascist'.

Because if we had split at that point in time we would be irrelevant or British again. Also if that faggot Booth hadn't killed Lincoln all niggers would have been sent back to Africa.