Pewdiepie vs The Media

Basically 10 minutes of shitting on Wall Street Journal and JK Rowling

youtube.com/watch?v=sTCDfE_sKnM

How much trust will the next generation have in mainstream media?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

gussetnews.blogspot.com/2010/05/jk-rowling-has-denied-claims-that.html
cmegroup.com/
f5.com/about-us/contact
pwc.com/content/pwc/global/forms/contactUsNew.html?parentPagePath=/content/pwc/us/en&style=red
knightfrank.com/contact#/
londonstockexchange.com/exchange/global/contact-us/contact-us.html
www2.deloitte.com/us/en/footerlinks/contact-us.html?icid=bottom_contact-us
youtube.com/watch?v=dgST44DW6NE&t=19s
twitter.com/jacknicas
twitter.com/RolfeWinkler
twitter.com/benfritz
twitter.com/EmmaGreyEllis
twitter.com/madelinepberg
twitter.com/benkuchera
twitter.com/Kirsty_Maj0r
twitter.com/_andrew_griffin
youtube.com/watch?v=jHnjlQC6Puw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also gimme all the memes u got

Based pewdiepie. He hates the nazi pig facists jsut like we do. He loves the jews an isnt an anti semite white pig nazi. Based pewds is not a racist

The more the (((media))) shits on him the better

I am really glad he explained that he did not browse neo-nazi sites. I were worried there for a while

He said he did not browse but he didnt say he did not post there. He must still disavow as must Trump! Ree

I'm not a pewdiepie fan but holy shit Ben fritz and wsj btfo

Hes a liberal fuck but still making jokes like these are good for us

The best part is, that he quotes an online article he read about JK Rowling, that she finds it arousing to dress up as a Nazi.

How about that?

Ben Fritz gets absolutely shat on.

>Maybe I should buy the WSJ
>Actually, I don't know. Seems like a failing business to me.

savage

Deep down we all want to dress up like nazis

WSJ really fucked up by messing with Pewds. It's like the media WANTS people to not trust them.

JK did nothing wrong

Also he made millions of people know the Daily Stormer

>(((Kjellberg)))
Sweden pls

Jesus that was a quality roast.

Am I the only one who sees the Jewish nose and curly hair, spotted it a bit in the video and couldn't take my eyes off it. Also had a hearty kek when he started showing the WSJ's supporters and shit.

not crooked enough tbqh famiglia

Also I just noticed that in the video description, Pewdiepie thanks Sargon of Akkad, and Kraut & Tea.

WSJ delenda est

>Andrew Anglin's website and name in a Pewdiepie video
Well Andrew you're surely lurking right now. How does that feel, one of the largest YouTube channels publicizing your name?

Sup Forums - E-celeb Gossip
THESE THREADS ARE SHAREBLUE!

>the dancing pahjeets still doing vids for him

good guys

Common Swedish name.

Doubt that he's a liberal now.

Econ to the right (based on comments about how if you work hard it's ok to make öot of money etc.) + clearly anti-sjw.

That being said I don't think he's a nazi, unfortunently...

Would be a shame if this blew up all over the internet like what happened with Bill Mahr and his pro-pedophilia comments video.

He tweeted out their videos also

"maybe i should buy the wall street journal"
"actually i dont know seems like a failing bussines to me"

>savage

What

For all y'all thinking it's shills posting these threads ,this is what happens:

>for reasons unknown there's a lot of pdp fans on Sup Forums
>when pdp uploads a vid that in some way are related to Sup Forumss interests
>the aformentioned fans get all exited
>They rush to make a new thread on their favorite mongolian culture-exchange image board

Holy. Shit. PDP just went balls deep. I smell a lawsuit coming.

Would be very entertaining t b h.

FELX KJELL(((BERG)))

Pewds is my favorite alt-right comedian

All he said was "I think they're trying to slide me and downplay me from Youtube because I'm white" and the monster woke up to destroy him.

You think he watched that Murdoch Murdoch episode about him?

I think this is a good thing. I'm not sure the WSJ realise just how much they fucked up here - Pewdiepie is incredibly popular all around the world with people currently aged 12-18. The first I heard of him was when I went to work at a summer camp, and the kids would talk about him all the time and watch his videos. If he's able to make a serious point about how dishonest the media is and keep on entertaining his fans (as he does in this video and the original response video), then he'll inspire in a whole generation of kids to distrust the mainstream media, and to scrutinise news stories more carefully. That's a pretty huge and important step, given that my generation (18-30) seems to just mindlessly absorb clickbait bullshit and agree with it for virtue signalling purposes.

I never really paid him much attention before all this, but since it kicked off I've watched some of his videos and found him to be pretty entertaining, even for me as a non-gamer 24 year old. He's got a good sense of humour, 7/10 would grab a beer with.

>I never really paid him much attention before all this, but since it kicked off I've watched some of his videos and found him to be pretty entertaining, even for me as a non-gamer 24 year old. He's got a good sense of humour, 7/10 would grab a beer with.

Yeah same, I was always put off by his screaming and his click bait titles. Started watching his recent shit, if someone has to be a the #1 millionaire youtube star, I'm glad it's him

For anyone wanting to read that article which states JK Rowling finds dressing as a Nazi arousing:

gussetnews.blogspot.com/2010/05/jk-rowling-has-denied-claims-that.html

hahahaha

He showed the Daily Stormer. Twice. Hahahaha thank you based Pewds, recruiting millions of 12 year old minecraft autists for the NatSoc cause

Anglin is very good at what he does. This was all according to plan

it's so beautiful seeing this stuff happen

the MSM tries to character assassinate somebody they don't like and then that person just takes as many people with them as possible as they said and did the same sorts of things (see milo and bill maher)

2017 best year for drama

As long as he still posts on Sup Forums and under Black Pigeon Speaks videos.

Go pewdie. I know he doesn't share my white nationalist views. But I think we are on the same side in opposing disgusting corrosive leftism

Berg means mountain or rock or something in snow nigger speak. Not a kike name in this case

>pewdiepie says something sarcastic and ironic about jews and white nationalism
>Sup Forums goes "OMFG HE'S /OURGUY/ I LOVE HIM OMG!"
>Richard Spencer preaches everything we say and even sieg heils in public.
>Sup Forums goes "wow this fucking Cia shill! I hope he dies fuck him!"
Wow, It's almost as if Sup Forums is full of 15 year Olds who don't believe the things posted here and belong on lefty pol.

>WSJ BTFO this hard by a youtube tweeny star
weeew lads.

this dude is 5'2" and fucks asians. No joke. Hes a REALLY bad spokesman for white nationalists

WSJ didn't fuck up, at least not to their owner Rupert Murdoch. You know, the guy who owns Fox News? Murdoch and Trump play golf together. WSJ is a right-wing publication read by 60+ year old baby boomers. They also have a right-wing talk radio show. It's failing because it's readers are all dying of old age. After they wrote that hit piece on PewDiePie, the REAL liberal media picked up on it, ran with it, and red-pilled 53 million generation Z'ers. Rupert Murdoch is surely celebrating with champagne right now because millions of PewDieFans between the ages of 14-18 are going to be old enough to vote for Trump next election, and they're more likely to vote for him now. That's what Murdoch wants. WSJ may go down in flames, but at least Murdoch helped ensure Trump's reelection.

>
amazing

never seen WSJ so embarassed

His videos get more views than the WSJ has total subscribers.

I really think Youtube fucked up massively by quickly cancelling the second season of his YT Red show "Scare Pewdiepie", as a kneejerk reaction to the slanderous libel that WSJ peddled as "journalism".

LINKS

cmegroup.com/

F5
f5.com/about-us/contact
PWC
pwc.com/content/pwc/global/forms/contactUsNew.html?parentPagePath=/content/pwc/us/en&style=red
KNITGHTFRANK
knightfrank.com/contact#/
LONDONSTOCKEXCHANGE
londonstockexchange.com/exchange/global/contact-us/contact-us.html
DELOITTE
www2.deloitte.com/us/en/footerlinks/contact-us.html?icid=bottom_contact-us

seriously. We should be happy a white male is in that spots instead of some propanda spewing jew

So it's just Trump playing 88d chess again?

> implying anyone will visit autism central, ever
> implying the minecraft autists aren't just worshipping their favorite comedian and care about le ebbin natsoc
Delusion right here.

Felix is watching molymeme and sargon.

He's 5'7, he fucked some filipinos over a decade ago, when he was in his early twenties. The 5'2 thing was a smear by people who hate him.

those are wsj sponsors. They are supported by neonazis and journalist ben fritz has repeatedly made public antisemetic statements.

I think we should leave their sponsors a message

Or Murdoch. He's kind of like the conservative version of the Illuminati. He's like Soros's arch-nemesis.

What did he mean by this?

piss off beaner, normal nordic name, not everything with berg in it is jewish.

They can't deny such naturally instinctively, slightly autistic guy, then they deny whole YouTube and its meaning.

does JK Rowling mean Just Kidding Rowling? is she it in for the long troll?

Its a bunch of dinosaurs completely out of touch. Like 10 LSD tabs out of touch.

He reeks of /oursmell/, the absolute madman

i got a massive boner watching the video
journalists only care about clicks and ratings
they are puppets, sadly

WSJ did us a huge favor by red-pilling all these PewDiePie fans, we shouldn't go after them. Murdoch is the only "Illuminati" who isn't pure evil. He still has a lot of influence in making 60+ year olds vote for Trump. We don't need to go after his media empire. He's not a "good guy", but he is on our side.

They have style, can't argue that

just imagining you saying beaner is hilarious to me

The WSJ trying to put pressure on YouTube to demonetize his entire channel? WTF these people are absolute scum. I hope their whole media empire crashes and burns. Fritz and his partners in libel for their part deserve to end up homeless schizos in the street.

>tfw he was probably just joking at first but has gone full Sup Forums now because of the lying press

praise kek

Someone please make this happen

I can barely use paint

Will reply with template to this post

His special appearance on MSS was all the confirmation i need.
youtube.com/watch?v=dgST44DW6NE&t=19s

That's exactly it

We don't want Murdoch's media empire to crash and burn. He may be a scumbag, but he is going to get boomers out of the house to vote for Trump next election. We still need Fox News to reach the older people.

>in snow nigger speak.

That's a German word, meaning "mountain" or "hill".

> REPLY TO ALL COMMENTS ON THE VIDEO WITH:
WATCH TheGreatestStoryNeverTold
GOOGLE TheGreatestStoryNeverTold

DO IT

Please Sup Forums make, "J.K. Rowling finds dressing up as a nazi arousing" a meme!!

she is an evil nazi bitch!

Absolutely none.

They have been tearing down their favorite characters and idols since they were born.

that jk rowling image looked VERY FUCKING FAMILER

good goy

screencap that shit jesus christ

Here's a few media shills

twitter.com/jacknicas
twitter.com/RolfeWinkler
twitter.com/benfritz
twitter.com/EmmaGreyEllis
twitter.com/madelinepberg
twitter.com/benkuchera
twitter.com/Kirsty_Maj0r
twitter.com/_andrew_griffin

please contribute if u want

Remember out of all the newspapers shitting on Felix, the WSJ is probably the least worst

Jack betrayed Pewdiepie? He obviously didn't have the balls to get involved in the controversy.

>JK did nothing wrong
she's a hypocrite.
youtube.com/watch?v=jHnjlQC6Puw

Did some vid where he sort of semi-threw Felix under the bus (guess he was scared Disney would not support him?). The only youtuber to do that btw, everyone else defended Felix (except the Casey guy).

I think that Jack just lacks balls tbqh.

This whole thing is one small part of Youtubes transitioning away from small independent creators, to generic MSM shit. They put that writing on the wall back with the 'advertiser friendly content' guidelines, and have been giving examples of what they do find viable through the new 'Trending' section - 70% MSM talk show clips and official pop music videos, occasional random viral videos, and the rest of it cancerous toy/make-up/drama channels. That is Googles idea of Youtubes future.

Pewdiepie has been using his #1 position to speak out about it, which is why he was the first in line to get chopped, and why they came with such 'overwhelming force' of an organized MSM smear campaign. Most likely it will only intensify, eg. Youtube using this very video as an excuse to punish him for 'doxxing'/'organizing witchhunts' for calling out this particular journalist. Or else some other bullshit eg. reviving ancient known-false sex assault claims from back when he used to do a lot more public appearances.

kys nigger

Both Markiplier and Jacksepticeye (the #2 and #3 spots in Pewdiepies 'sub-network' revelmode) made bet-hedging 'commentary' videos where they pointedly did not come with strong support for Felix. Markiplier just rambled about treating everyone with respect and as individuals (including Pewdiepie) without commenting much at all about the actual events, Jacksepticeye directly defended Disney, Youtube, and even WSJ in everything they did.

POT OP OR SHOTTEFOKOP

>JK Rowling
>JK
Does this show the limits of '"lol jk"

fuck off Murdoch

#FireBenFritz

#FireFritz
Ben 'the blitz' Fritz

Is the DS getting hit with too much traffic for their servers?

Ben 'one man Auschwitz' Fritz

Ben "Patron Saint of ethnic cleansing" Fritz
Ben "Gas The Kikes, Even The Tykes" Fritz
Ben "Killin' Schlomo in Slo-Mo" Fritz
Ben "Kike on a Spike" Fritz
Ben "If it's not white, it's not right" Fritz
Ben "The Meanie to the Sheeny" Fritz
Ben "Let's Get this Shoah on the Road" Fritz
Ben "Y'all Gonna Panic When You See This Germanic" Fritz
Ben "Putting a .22 in every Jew" Fritz
Ben "Making a Kite out of a Kike" Fritz
Ben "Blood and Iron" Fritz
Ben "Fuck the Korean, be with this European" Fritz
Ben "The Fourth Reich" Fritz
Ben "The White cornea of Suburbia" Fritz
Ben "Breaking the jaw of every nigger in Crenshaw" Fritz
Ben "The real Zodiac Killer" Fritz
Ben "Givin a stuffin to Dindu Nuffin" Fritz
Ben "Aryan Assassin from America" Fritz
Ben "Unload a Mag in Every Fag" Fritz
Ben "Running over illegals in El Caminos" Fritz
Ben "The Sadist to the Marxist Soviets" Fritz
Ben "You can run but you can't hide" Fritz
Ben "Homophobic Hero" Fritz
Ben "Makes niggers go into shivers" Fritz
Ben "Hurting minorities from breakfast, lunch and dinner" Fritz
Ben "Blowing the Lids off the Yids" Fritz
Ben "Nightmare of Blacks from Ghana to Atlanta" Fritz
Ben "Killing non-whites from left to Reich" Fritz
Ben "The Bigger the Nigger the More he Pulls the Trigger" Fritz
Ben "Huey Lewis and the Noose" Fritz
Ben "Shooting the Beaner with a Repeater" Fritz
Ben "The Mongoloid Murdering Maniac" Fritz
Ben "Dragging Shmuley behind my Dually" Fritz
Ben "Pulled a KA-BAR at the Gay Bar" Fritz
Ben "Wrecking Ball the Wailing Wall" Fritz
Ben "The Montanan Grand Dragon" Fritz
Ben "The Anglo-Saxon Purity Klaxon" Fritz
Ben "Ran over a kike with my bike" Fritz
Ben "Nigger Neck-breaking Nightmare" Fritz
Ben "Happy Concentration Camper" Fritz
Ben "Gassing a bunch before lunch" Fritz
Ben "Latino Life Leecher" Fritz
Ben "A holocaust a day keeps Mossad away" Fritz
Ben "Itching for a lynching" Fritz
Ben "Running down cucks with monster trucks" Fritz
Ben "Not white, shoot on sight" Fritz

he pussied out and apologised for literally nothing

why would anyone defend someone who is not ready to do it himself?