SO much this

SO much this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk5P18_3v44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that if you had just fucking met us halfway Trump would have never gotten the support he did. You leftists all made this bed, now you get to lie in it.

go back to plebbit fucking shill

>Politician says what the people want to hear
More news at 9

More Jewish mind magic... big suprise there.

If you point out the negative influences of other races, we'll call you a "RACIST"

If you point out the biological flaws of homosexual behavior, we'll call you a "HOMOPHOBE"

Paris was a beacon of white standards, built by whites for future whites... now chinese tourists wont even visit the god damn place, cause it's loaded with Dindu's

love u bro have a bump

Goyim, I know pushing things too far is kind of a thing for you,

but if your liberalism get's my cousins killed it would make me very, very sad.

what the fuck is wrong with McMuffin?

There is literally nothing wrong with Paris.

You forgot to mention the nuclear codes, Shareblue.

Truth

Japs are the only ones with sense to clean up the niggers and sand niggers mess in paris. i fucking can't believe this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=jk5P18_3v44

watch this, seriously mind blowing.

why is McMullin such a faggot
I thought mormons were based

yes, and i'm fully aware i'm a same poster, its to get you to watch this. a jap lady is the one trying to keep paris from turning into a shithole.

How can you not live Japan?

>nationalist movement that threatens Europe
>member states shouldn't be nationalistic

Can we leave now?

All those right wing native europeans, going around raping everything they see. Wait...

Nothing besides the nightly riots, increased crime, rapes, bullet proof "aesthetic wall" around the fucking eiffel tower and so on.

>SO much this
Please stop butchering the English language. You sound like a homosexual.

Why is Eggan McMuffin still around?

This is unironically the only reason I like trump

He's a cia plant from HRC

Japanese people are so fucking based

Wonder when neo nazi's start making similar videos when they execute "brown people"

Fuck Evan McMuffin.

Not a single Parisian looks happy in the nazi occupation picture.

>acts like nativism is a bad thing
>doesn't actually know what it's like to live among savages
>The savages will never like either of you two

Wow McMullin is a massive faggot.

Why is egg mcmuffin even relevant? Who is funding him?

I can't believe we're at the point where saying France is for the French is white nationalism.

Trump is like a blonde Hitler

Sad

Good!

he's a globalist traitor and a psychopath

Strawmanning the post.

F

He's a CIA plant

I guarantee they were much happier under the Nazis than under Sharia law like they are now

Evan Mcmuffin is a polygamist, it's why he relates to muslims

Soon hopefully. Brown people and white liberals both.

How shit is your skin m8?

I'm guessing you're full blacka

>right-wingers "threaten" europe
>not the hordes of violent muslims being let in freely
Just how deep can their delusion go?

This is a bad thing how? Countries with 70+% white populations have their own cultures and are genuinely safer.

But obviously Paris is in great shape nowadays.

>I thought mormons were based
Nice b8. Mormons are pathetic faggots

>Implying McMullin isn't an obvious homosexual

History repeat itself . . .

someone off this CIA faggot

The Japanese kept the (((problem))) out of their country, so that none of the other problems (usury, shit art, googles, snackbars, dying social order, 3rd world tier civic standards, etc) never happened to their country in mass exposure. And they are so fucking based that they help to salvage what they can of Europe, not for cucked whites, but for themselves, so they don't have to live in the (((mess))).

Niggers are literally allergic to cleanliness. I had Nigerian nigger roommates in college for one semester and they made me racist. They would rather die than clean, do dishes, etc. You would tell them to clean and they would say "ok" then turn around and not do it they have no shame, they are truly subhuman.

there's no riot in Paris.
Paris the city is small, riots happen outside of Paris.
It's like saying a riot in Oackland is actually happening in San Francisco

>Leftists should take responsibility for their actions
>Leftists: that's where you're wrong kiddo

This has nothing to do with white nationalism. Paris has gone through so much shit lately that the public's perception of it has changed. It used to be famous for being one of the world's most beautiful romantic cities, and now it's famous for being the street crime capital of Europe, riots, and terrorist attacks. Paris, as most people know it has changed.

Be fair, it wasn't like the Soviet citizens had a choice. France just didn't have miles and miles of empty shit to give them time to draft the masses.

I just want to punch Evan McMullin in that fucked up face of his.

you're right, it was japanese ex-pats living there who started it. they wanted the order and cleanliness, the actual parisians are too destroyed and apathetic to do anything.

>Implying that's a bad thing...

"right-wing nativists" are the indigenous people of the european continent...We're the equivalent of the native indians of america...

Anyone who's against us is objectively the enemy of the white race.

kek wills it

Ohh what a cuckold.
Do cuckservatives like this guy not know that these other ethnic groups don't vote for conservatives? They NEVER will.
I would to punch McMuffin in the face for trying to give his country to Hillary.

>There is literally nothing wrong with Paris.
It's invaded by congoïdes. 2 digit IQ welfare parasites who hate the white race. Apart from that , Paris is just fine.

Good job turning it into your third-world home country then.

What's her problem? This McMullin lady is a real cunt.

....But is he right?....

Kek be praised

SO BE IT.
P R A I S E

This. It's ridiculous how leftists defend white genocide but are simply appalled by colonialism if it's against the interests of minorities such as native americans. They perpetuate this notion that people should be blamed for their ancestors' doings; it's amazing how these people think

That's the point.

Well I can tell you one thing, it's not threatening to Europeans natives.

>Wonder when neo nazi's start making similar videos when they execute "brown people"
The only people that will be executed are white communists. Brown people looking for a better life are just deported.

>lefties want to kill Europe
>right wing people want to defend it from foreign invaders
>lefties say foreign invaders are refugees
>they don't realize or don't care refugees stopped in 2014 and afterwards merkel invited everyone over who simply wanted to escape poverty
>lefties do not know or don't care europe is made up of welfare states
>they don't know that welfare states cannot survive with open borders
>they don't realize they created open borders with their illigal unlimited immigration
>they don't think this is dangerous

leftist and woman think with their hearts, which makes them dumb fucking retards who shouldn't be allowed to vote or to write since everything they spew out is anti european and pro shitskin.

Someone please just kill the lefties in power i.e. Merkel, Hollande, etc, they are traitors to the west, pure and simple

They're losing hundreds of millions in tourism because the city looks like Mogadishu and people are terrified of being butchered in a jihad.

>nativist movements are right wing

Oh yea remember all those neo Nazi Native Americans who fought against the progressive European settlers.

I want to kill him

Man, shotguns are fearsome weapons.

>white Europeans are threatening to Europe

Fuck it. I'm done.

This picture triggers me.

>leftist and woman think with their hearts, which makes them dumb fucking retards who shouldn't be allowed to vote or to write since everything they spew out is anti european and pro shitskin.
Your cult-like homosexual aggression was dealt with by Hitler in 1934.

Shouldn't he be robbing wagons crossing to the west coast with his fellow mormons?

It has been cleaned but leftist keep fucking it up at every protest.

This dude isnt going anywhere. Pandering hard.

Natives are the worst! Why do you think we killed most of ours?

It should.

This is what I don't get.
On one side you have people that don't want to lose their country, on the other side you have people that support ISIS, do terrorist attacks, think rape and child-marriage are okay.
According to these idiots the first group is the problem.

where is this in paris?

>if you google evan mcmuffin it redirects you to his twatter

based

DEUS VULT

It's Place de La République

Yeahh... Everything is going just great here. Remind me again why people don't visit &_e 19e 20e? Or better yet 93?

>protect our safe spaces!
>Precede to vandalize and break everything around said safe space
>stop this evil pipeline its destroying our planet
>proceed to shit everywhere and light the entire place on fire
Virtue signaling, not even once!

like the soviets had a choice dumb gook. running no matter the circumstances was punishable by death

REEEEEEEEEEEE

How much of the French character remains?

Pictures/videos/accounts doesn't look like Paris anymore. More like a soulless mass hotel society.

You mean besides the fact that it used to be one of the most desirable tourism locations in the entire world and a veritable hotbed of art and culture, and is now an 85% African ghetto covered in graffiti, crime has skyrocketed, and tourism have utterly tanked because people are terrified of even going there now?

I guess if you're a Somalian economic migrant it might be just fine.

>all those niggers in the background
jesus christ

Wtf I hate hot showers now

>

This cuck-faced M*rmon faggot needs to have his head stuck on a pole.

picture is clearly fake, its not the same fountain