"America was built on immigrants, fucking fascist!!"

>"America was built on immigrants, fucking fascist!!"

How do you respond?

"Yeah, legal immigrants who became American citizens and wanted to be part of American culture."

by telling you that you cant come here muhammed

"legal" immigrants you coal burning slut

fucking the shit out of those titties

She got chunky

Weren't "immigrants who built america" often poor and living in slums ?
I doubt the fresh-off-the-boat immigrant had access to any sort of welfare.

I would bang her in a second, don't even care about the politics

not an argument.

*shot my AK at her disgusting face*

Shut up and suck my dick bitch.

"Shut your foul mouth, you fucking monster"

dick in mouth

Yeah, white European immigrants.

Yeah and they killed all the natives with disease

>"a-user stop staring at my Gap!"

What do?

"We are clearly a *deeply* divided country. So much work ahead to mend, heal and restore the U in USA"

Let me fondle your milk dispensers you sexy lil cow

white immigrants.

grub her by the pussy

White immigrants.

Thomas Jefferson and James Madison quite literally wrote about deporting all nonwhites.

Cum on her face and tits

The last time massive waves of migrants came to america they destroyed the previous civilization and killed many of the inhabitants.

>europeans immigrate to the Americas
>pretend to assimilate
>end up killing the entire native population and building a nation on their graves
>libshits still use this argument

America was built on killing other races silly willy

America was build by migrants who almost eradicated native population. Ready to be eradicated by new wave?

Conquering an entire continent isn't the same as illegally sneaking into a country and living off it's welfare

I don't care, I want to America do fucking end. A weak America is a strong "Rest of the world".

Burgers are made to be fried

Do milk

benis in face;DDD

she has AIDS

You dont want that shit

I'd impregnate this bitch idc

How well did that work out for the Native Americans?

>"America was built on immigrants, fucking fascist!!"

except it wasn't. The big push for european immigration after the founding on the country was simply a mechanism for businesses to keep their costs low, which is the exact same reason they support immigration today. Except now a days, we have these pesky minimum wage and insurance laws so they instead opt for illegal immigrants so they can keep getting that sweet sweet low cost labor.

Slap her in the face

Slap her in the face again with my dick

Laci green needs to be purged

*legal

>>"America was built on [European] immigrants

America was built by Americans, not immigrants.

yea white immigrants.

Yes, America was built on legal immigration as much as it was built on the rule of law.

Obama undermined both pillars of America by refusing to enforce the laws that Congress passed. He usurped the power of the legislative branch, precluded certainty in the rule of law, and made legal immigration more difficult than illegal immigration, ensuring that lawbreakers rather than law-abiding immigrants would flock to our nation.

Fetal alcohol syndrome

Read all immigration acts prior to 1965. They all were either explicitly whites only, or explicitly for preserving the nation's demographic makeup. Your argument is incredibly misinformed by a middle school level of understanding of the subject.

yeah, white europeans

Lies, colonist built this country. sage

America was also built on slavery and women staying in the fucking kitchen. Guess that means you're pro-slavery and on your way to make me a sandwich.

WHITE immigrants, bitch!
And then a firm backhander

Until 1965, immigration was almost exclusively European.

Several times were banned entry of Asians, africans, and spics. One time we even deported spics in the millions.

LEGAL and ASSIMILATED immigrants.

>all these posts itt saying "yeah WHITE immigrants ha ha"
Are you guys retarded or something? You realize this is why leftists and liberals say anti-immigration laws are racist and dont actually have anything to do with fixing our shitty immigration system.

Kek. True though.

Legal immigrants who came here through the proper channels seeking to be Americans and assimilate.

America was also built on slavery.
Maybe we should go back to that too.

America was built by racists, fucking liberal!!

No safety nets in place. Immigrants who ventured to the US had to both assimilate and work extremely hard to succeed or literally starve.

>pretend

'native' populations literally did intermix and breed themselves to extinction. Native women were unfaithful sluts. Think about it. Some 6 foot white man rolls up into your stone age village, he's got all the fancy1800s tech and conveniences, and all the red man could offer her was a fucking teepee, some dried food, hot summers where the men made her do all the manual labor and bitter winters where she had no choice but to smoke her husband's peace pipe or freeze to death.

But white only immigration would fix your immigration system.

Shove dick in mouth

Fixing immigration to them is allowing anyone who can reach america to stay. Giving them a work visa and then government benefits.

Un jew plot to replace Europeans with town peole.

give her a slap to calm her down

get aids, oh wait you did.

Is there a more punchable facial expression than the one leftist always make when being sanctimonious about something? Especially when they are all "I'm not mad haha see I'm making jokes and laughing," when you know they are completely shitter shattered.

Every nation is a nation of immigrants.

Every nation also has laws regarding how to correctly enter their nation.

If our immigration laws are so racist why is most immigration coming from brown countries like India, Bhutan, and Somalia?

Source? Legit curious

>No hard work, no money
>Ellis island, bitch. Be an asset for the country or go back.

It was a mistake then and it is a mistake to want more of them now.
In our zeal as a young nation to expand and not have an imposing threat of EU or other countries taking away what we fought for we implemented an immigration policy to get strength in numbers and broaden our borders. In hindsight we should have taken it slow and done more ourselves.

by smashing her disgusting face in with a hammer

less than 8% of slaves came to America the rest 92% served on farms in the Caribbean. Slaves did practically nothing in america and received better treatment historically than the Irish, Chinese, and Japs who all developed functional cultures that provided to society without bleeding society dry like niggers.

i don't. i don't like wasting my time, and she won't listen anyway, opting to deliver the same tired, old, stale points, we've all heard 10,000 times before.

people like that don't listen.

Hardcore beating followed by anal rape.

That's amazing, who were these great immigrants? Where did they come from?

Doesn't she not shave her armpits? I remember always wanting to fuck that titcow until I saw something about her that forever ruined my boner

The early colonial settlers were hardy and industrious folk; they had to be, there was no welfare state giving handouts. If you didn't have these traits, you and your family were dead, simple as that.

These days any old riff raff can come in, and it's the responsibility of the collective to take care of them. It's two different scenarios.

Basically you can't have both huge amounts immigration and socialized government with everything going to shit. It's one or the other. Most of Sup Forums subconsciously realises this, which is why everyone seems to be either natsoc or libertarian.

>Leftists claim America was built on racism, sexism, and genocide
>But also multicultural egalitarianism and open borders immigration policies

At least I don't have herpes.

>If our immigration laws are so racist
That's not what I said. Trump-supporters who want to "Fix" the immigration system just mean they want to keep brown people out. Leftists and communists who want to "fix" the immigration system want to let all the brown people stay here for free. And then there's the reasonable middle ground where people know the immigration system is fucked and stupid from a logistical point of view, and that it needs to function efficiently for people in the government and in private law practice to do their jobs properly.

By unzipping my dick and bludgeoning her face with it, until she no longer looks like a cacodemon from DooM.

This cow is coming to my school soon, what should I ask her?

It's already built, thanks, bye.

You're saying you want to suffer the same fate that the Native Americans did against the Europeans.

I want Lauren to shit in my mouth

she looks like shes overacting as a drunk person

Jefferson founded the Back to Africa society. Lincoln later joined in.

'Yes, white European immigrants, the ones who founded the country'.

>How do you respond?
yes it was, the white immigrants. the non-white immigrants want to come here because of how awesome the white people made a country.
i even voted for people who supported my views: c'mon in, share what my parents & grandparents created for me.
>fucking white males.
and that's the end of non-white immigration into my home. you've brought this on yourselves; i'm a life long democrat and because of the behavior of the children of the immigrants i invited into my country i now want zero non-white immigration into my country.

America was built by colonist.

White immigrants

She looks tired.

But, now we're unfortunately full.

Fatty needs a diet. The padded bra isn't fooling anyone.

yeah from white countries and then some black ppl but no muslims!!! "way to many, shouldn't be any."

It was built on white, European immigration. Not immigration from the 3rd world.

imagine the fat sausages she pushed out of that

America was founded by racists who believed blacks were on the same level as pack animals, yet we're not using that fact as a justification for modern racism.

Things that were acceptable in the past may not be acceptable now. Things that worked in the past may not work now.