Get Out

archive.is/9WHU0

>“Get Out,” a psychological thriller about racism written and directed by Peele, earned a coveted 100-percent score on the film review aggregation website Rotten Tomatoes.

>The film, Peele told USA Today, was originally about exploring “the fears of being an outsider,” but he later decided the theme should be about race.

>Even in the trailer, it’s easy to see that the film explores black-white relations, with white people as the obvious antagonists.

So he was originally going to make it about being an outsider, but purposefully made it about race. And not just any race, but le evil white race!

So so SO politically incorrect! Amazing! Right, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sRfnevzM9kQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The movie is making fun of white guilt fags.

The Jews can shill this movie all they want.
It's still going to bomb miserably.

I wonder who is involved with controlling ratings at (((Rotten Tomatoes)))

They don't need to rig the ratings when half the critics are jews and the other half are liberal numales.

How the fuck did that trash get 100% by critics? Isn't that a higher rating than the Godfather?

This. Peele knew what he was doing.

You're obviously from redit and new here.

This post is often correlated with ignorance.

You say "my penis hurts daddy just did this to me" and post a picture of a transsexual lovehole to counter his insinuation of Jewish propaganda.

You then post a series of peer reviewed chromosome studies that cite no correlation to gender can be made based on chromosomes.

>racism is still a problem because this perfect movie about how completely evil and retarded whitey is made no money

>Rotten tomatoes
Why do Americans value the opinions of other peoples when it comes to their personal tastes?

lmao 82% of the audience like it and 100% of the jew "critics" liked it

just dont go see the movie, simple as

White guilt, or jewish agenda, take your pick.
Only 7.1 on IMDB and those scores always go down hard

meanwhile on imdb:

User Reviews

1/10

Movie was underdeveloped and derivative
23 February 2017 | by Aslinn McIntyre (Harrow, England) – See all my reviews
So I will be careful about spoilers.

The movie might have been interesting and I thought when I was watching the trailers it might be either some sort of underground slavery thing....it's not....or some sort of medical horror thing where white people are using black people to harvest their organs to the highest bidder....it's not that either.

The solution to the mystery of the film is just nonsensical and makes the drama of the entire first part of the movie feel like a cruel joke on whoever bought a movie ticket.

Don't waste your time on movie tickets, wait til it comes out on pay per view or comes out on DVD.

And no spoilers

I don't get why any of you are upset about the first movie ever made by a black man that's AGAINST race-mixing.

The ending of the movie has the black man's innocent white wife reveal she was only with him to harvest his body.

i used to use rotten tomatoes a lot to keep up with new dvd releases and i noticed that just about all the 'professional critics' on rotten tomatoes are jews. the main movies that get really high scores are bs liberal documentaries like michael moore puts out and movies that push sjw agendas like this

Is the movie worth watching?

Pretty much. It was the same jews who gave 0's for London Has Fallen, Deeming it xenophobic

Have you ever seen Stepford Wives? Skip this movie. It's practically a note-for-note replay.

If not, it's acceptable as a mindless suspense "horror" movie.

Rotten Tomatoes lost all credibility when it gave Spy like a 97% or some shit.
I mean, yes, it was an above average comedy and surprisingly good, but there's Kurosawa movies that only have 83% or some shit.

Their algorithm needs to be drastically reworked or they should just call it a day.

Which one?
The Nicole Kidman one or the one from the 1960s?

London Has Fallen is one of the best action movies ever.
All the liberal cuck critics were just butthurt that sandniggers were the villain.

Key and Peele have always been about racism. That's pretty much all black comedians. Chappelle too. This isn't a surprise.
Speaking of movies about racism, did Crash get good ratings too?

Mulatto Jordan Peele and his kike wife made this, and it's kike nigger propaganda.

>half the critics are jews and the other half are liberal numales
>half
like 95% are kikes

As they should be. Bringing back Kiefer Sutherland 24 in this day and age would riots in the streets!

But they just went with some nigger, so libs couldn't possibly get offended no matter who he's fighting

youtube.com/watch?v=sRfnevzM9kQ
haha this actually looks like it could be a REALLY funny horror-comedy

the plot they're broadcasting in the trailer is that this white community has Stepford-ized all their niggers through hypnosis, with apparent subtext that they've 'driven out the blackness' (giving meaning to the title).

it's ridiculous racial comedy, not serious commentary.

No shit. As expected, /k/ hated it when it was brought up, but I thought it was fucking awesome. The jokes were pretty funny, too. One thing that upset me though was not showing the crowds of people in NY Square or whatever cheering after the dude started wasting people on screen or during his speech. That long one-shot scene of the SAS assaulting the stronghold in the streets was fucking beautiful. I'm annoyed at the terrorists having better tactics in that shot (SAS standing in the street) but otherwise it was great.

wtf I watch buzzfeed all the time are those guys actually jews?