Is there a correlation between being fit and one's politics?

Is there a correlation between being fit and one's politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23670886
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
motherjones.com/politics/2013/06/how-hormones-influence-our-political-opinions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nanomachines, son

Bathroom Bluto, my arch nemesis.

No
There are untold amounts of libcucks who work out
Good amount of them don't know they are u til they start sucking cock(literally)

I doubt it. I'm not fit and I've held all sorts of different political positions over the years.

DONT FUCK WITH THIS SENATOR

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23670886

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

motherjones.com/politics/2013/06/how-hormones-influence-our-political-opinions

Studies show that lifting usually makes people slightly more right wing.

I remember one British study which found a correlation between larger biceps and disagreeing with the re-distribution of wealth.

im a fit ectomorph and i fully support the NWO plan of reducing us to 500 million. fuck everybody.

people who take care of themselves are prone to have less tolerance for fat and ugly sjw

STANDING HERE

re-distribution of biceps when

>im a fit ectomorph

>ectomorph
excuses

I actually started working out and became redpilled as a result.

there's a correlation between lifting weights and being a homosexual

lifting doesn't make you strong

What exercises can I do to get a swole fivehead like this jabroni?

I notice a lot of /fit/ people in my gym will typically wear MAGA merchandise out of the gym.
Pretty neat.
I one time wore a "Hillary for Prison" shirt and got a couple complements on it at the gym.
Looking back, although it was a nice and tight shirt, it was kinda autistic to wear to the gym.

All my gym bros and friends who are on IGF-1 all are right winged as fuck.

From my anecdotal experience as well from the gym, a lot of guys and even girls wear their MAGA shirts.

And I live in a city that went 68% Hillary.

THESE GAINS ARE MINE.

GAINS GOBLINS GET OUT REEEEEE.

Yes. Fit people tend towards the right.

I actually know this guy.

Pic related.

This makes sense.

If you work hard for your big biceps you wouldn't want some government cuck to come in and say we must distribute some of your bicep mass to these skinny fat dyel fags.

That lad looks absolutely jewish.

Your doubt and wishy-washiness over the years reflect your physical weakness.

I REALIZE

I'm making the mother of all omelettes Jack, can't fret over ever egg!

Right wing usually values things like strength and self improvement so I'd say yes.

However a lot of hipsters work out because they are health conscious

Most Jewish people are either fat or skinny with a an annoying nasally voice - very few fall into an in between category.

came here to post this.

>lifting doesn't make you strong

I think that goes for semites in general, not just jews.

it doesn't

when did lifting not become associate with homosexuals? i'm tired of stupid pussies all jacked up supplements being overly aggressive all the time

I have a dream. That one day every person in this nation will control their own destiny. A nation of the truly free, dammit. A nation of action, not words, ruled by strength, not committee! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think - to act - for himself! Fuck all these limp-dick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats. Fuck this 24-hour Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit! Fuck American pride! Fuck the media! FUCK ALL OF IT! America is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make America great again!... In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money. not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!