DAILY FUCKING REMINDER

Gooks the worst race after niggers. Idiotic sloppy eyes, closed mind, robot consciousness, flat monkey face, slavish flirting with white people, hive mind and
lack of personality, intelligence without real creativity (they still steal western and european patents).
My country full of half mongoloid hybrids, it's like living on cemetery. 40% of east slavs are mongrels with admixture of paleoasiatic subhumans, pathetic and passive inbreds with low androgens. Gooks already takes your place in Africa edition.cnn.com/2016/11/21/africa/chinese-fund..
Betas which mating with gook garbage girls BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Racism_in_Tolkien's_Works
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They also have no souls

Good thread OP.

Jews are the real Master Race and God's Chosen People.

Donald Trump understands this. Do you?

if they God's chosen people why they dying by
hunger and fire?

>Intelligence without creativity

Couldn't have explained it better myself

Mongolians look like orcs

This
Tolkien was our guy
tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Racism_in_Tolkien's_Works

BUMP

yep. insects.

Flips are far worse

Wrong.

Abos are the worst race

>Abos are the worst race
rong

>implying the holohoax is real

>Idiotic sloppy eyes
That's funny. A lot of Russians seem to have chinky eyes.

Dumb nigger. I hope you die bye brain cancer.

DAILY REMINDER THAT GOD IS NOT SMILING UPON YOU OP
Your like a little scared bitch, "oooohh look at all the differences! subhuman!" screeches the halfpint faggot from behind the keyboard. Embrace your brothers and sisters, you ARE DIFFRENT, not BETTER, and not WORSE.
This has been the Real DAILY REMINDER
See you tomorrow op, you fuck

God is a fake for dumb niggers
Jesus is a ultra cuck and kike
See you in RaHoWa, dumb nigger

>OP wouldn't hit this

wrong. flips make god-tier canadian cock concubines for our divorced old men starting new families.

Absolute filth.

>OP wouldn't hit this

me an atheist, not dumb pagan wood cock or dead kike worshiper

Hate to burst your bubble, but those are the Russian mongoloids you're thinking about. With the round flat faces that look like literal gorilla's. And even then, those are pretty much exclusively male asians. Female asians are usually pretty hot

k

Yeah, I don't like Asian faces. Their eyes and noses just look awful. They look like they have Down Syndrome.

Face is everything when it comes to women. They know this, that's why they spend so much money on makeup.

Only beta and weird white men go for Asian chicks... and if ya do... you're no better than those fat white women you see pushing a stroller with an ugly half-black baby in it. You're breeding outside of your race just like they do.

So what? Fedora guys and Dawkins was right about your shitty dumb concept of God. Kike worshippers hate the Truth

three new red pills 4 newfags:

1. Gods=fake
2. Russians and east slavs are 40% mongrels with shitty genes
3. Gooks are sneaky subhumans

Bump

>burger

Opinion discarded.

>forgetting about australoids
I dare you to find a fucking attractive Abbo girl, faggot

> tfw the gook in the pic is the closest "human" to the Bogs
How will we ever compete?

HELTER SKELTER NOW

bump

Thats a mongol.

Does op even try?

Be kind, please.

get laid and make beatiful white progeny instead of whining about lesser races on a mongolian basket weaving forum

I can give advice too
Get a job, lazy gypsy

Be white, please.