>Gavin Mcginnes
>Philip DeFranco

What a week.
Is the JRE a gateway redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/user/sxephil
youtu.be/1WlB_S6r3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't include Dominik Cruz because hes trash.

Yes. I thought Gavin did great. Funny, likable, and dropping quality red pills. Did he cut back on the drinking or coke? If Gavin ever Sorted Himself Out, I think he could be a right wing Jon Stewart.

yes. FULL redpill is JR and Dr Jordan Peterson.

REQUIRED VIEWING FOR ALL ON /polģ

Talking about ourguy pewdiepie now

Sup Forums- E-celeb Gossip.
Kill yourselves shareblue shills.

Yes

>JRE
>REDPILL
pick one and only one faggot.

Who is Philip DeFranco? Is he a lib? If so I'll skip this ep too.

Didn't bother with Crowder, Tyson, or McGinnes either

He needs Sargon to go full traditional libertarian weenie mode

Gavin was way more civil that the last one, probably to do with drinking less.

Gateway you whore. Casuals and Normie's watch this and check out the guests.

Hes pretty middle ground but he tilts more right. Another gateway guy.

You're just missing good casts

e-celeb, he's pretty centrist...

Wtf is a Phillip DeFranco

>Philip DeFranco

wtf

what a cuck

What did the nigger do?

OK I will check it out then.

Not sure what's redpilled about Black Science Man but yeah basically.

T B H I feel like we should push for Moncius Moldbug to get on there.

Young Jaime, stop promoting your shitty weedcast here.

Yea. He's slowed drinking a lot and taking adderall and coke cause he was tired of pissing his bed and crashing the car.

>Is he a lib? If so I'll skip this ep too.
>he tilts more right
>OK I will check it out then.
I'll go with what is eco chamber for 400$ please

PhillyD is a YouTuber who does a daily news show. Very centered and fair guy. He was on Sargon's live stream about PewDiePie.

black science man needs to hang, along with every nigger, sand person, yellow swollen rice belly rats, and every woman who has fucked over 9 men.

m.youtube.com/user/sxephil

u mad white boi?

for the past few days I've been watching rogen, even as I make this post I'm watching him.

So far am enjoying him

I listen to enough podcasts with hosts that are left-leaning, at a certain point you just get tired of listening to people who are completely illogical and refuse to listen to reason.

youtu.be/1WlB_S6r3sQ

Streaming now.

Joe is a Trump Taxes Truther

>Neil DeGrasse Tyson
>redpill

>black eyes
>brown hair
>shit body genetics
Not even a little.

Instead you just listen to people who are completely illogical and refuse to listen to reason but since they bark the same way you do they sound fine

Black Science Man knows Republican presidents are better for space.

Crossing my fingers for Richard Spencer next.

>Crossing my fingers for Richard Spencer next.
That'd melt down the internet. I kind of doubt it.

>joe rogan calls trump obviously maniacal
dropped.

Joe called us losers

kek
leafs are trash

joe is such a fking elitist, disgusting

joe plays with the fire now

is true. Half of pol anos poor genetic fags with white skin.

>Steven Crowder
>Gavin Mcginnes

Libshits are like flat earthers there's no use listening to it, it's just brain poison

Alex Jones was pretty cool to watch

>Philip DeFranco

>Neil DeGrasse Tyson
>red pill

Neil is 100% concentrated reddit faggotry

Someone post that gif of him with the weights. That shit is hilarious.

philip talking good things about crowder

Joe is getting triggered inside LUL

You can't love Jordan Peterson when he was on Joe Rogan then suddenly decide to turn on Joe Rogan.

Joe Rogan called Trump a maniac and we just want the system to burn by supporting him.

Who is that guy? Am I supposed to know who he is? And why is he holding an inflatable globe with that black man?

its true tho

>tfw I still haven't finished the Alex Jones/Eddie Bravo interview

Defranco and Tyson are not gateway redpillers. Tyson is the sjw leader of pseudo science and defranco is entertaining but centrist at best. Nothing he says would direct people to red pills or red pilled people

I recommend you check out his interview with Jordan Peterson first.

>Neil DeGrasse Tyson
>redpill

i hope that was bait

Well then, go ahead and try and support a contradiction. Don't even try to distinguish yourself from the far-left in this. Be like everyone else.

We stopped dreaming is a god-tier entry level redpill once you get into the "why" of what caused us to stop dreaming and realize it was because we (the Democrats) started wasting the money on welfare for brown people.

There's no way NDT doesn't know this either

NDT is respectible only in trying to rally support for funding the sciences over random social and federal funding.

joe backpeddling hard as fuck right now. too many red pills the past couple weeks, dialing it back and saying some retarded shit today.

Joe should get Dick Masterson on the podcast

that would be funny

What? Tysons interview was pure bluepill nonsense the whole time. Whenever Joe talks about science he shows just how stupid he is.

link to the redpills

Whenever Neil talks about science he shows just how stupid he is, too, strangely enough.

Gavin's not nearly as wild when he's on other people's shows.

had to skip that one

Its not dark matter, thats racist to blacks, lets call it fred.

who the fuck is this philly d dipshit?
Joe Rogan should have a contest to have a fan over for tokes and brews and a podcast.

>Neil DeGrasse Tyson
*Fedora tips*

>Philip DeFranco
A YouTubing Leddit panderer... No thanks.

famous jewtuber

Joe would never have the balls to have someone like Spencer on. He already feels the need to constantly remind his audience that he is not right wing or racist anytime he has someone even center right on. Even if he did he would just go full NAXALT for 2 hours and set a personal record for saying "problematic".

>obama was great speaker

holy fuck did they even watch a single speech?

He also fell for the Russia meme. Joe is just a liberal whose only controversial opinions are about things most people already hate like trannies and feminism.

so fuckign gay. why do guys take pictures like this? guys are acting just like chicks on this social media shit. its sickening. i wish social networking never took off and smartphones never existed. The only current tech I have is this computer. Got rid of cellphone 3 years ago and got rid of fagbook 5 years ago. I have a twatter but it's a sock account to fuck around but i cant even do use it really. Just seeing all the stupid, narcissistic, and degenerate posts give me cancer. $chan is the only "social network" i use if you exclude jewtube.

joe is shilling for obama speking so much that is embarrassing

at the same time bringing up a webpage stating thet 90% of drone strikes hit wrong targets

Fucking white people crying about everything. Now they starting to be treated how blacks were treated and they dont like it? DEAL WITH IT BITCH!

>BUT IM WHITE

>tryhard
>pop science nigger
>buttplug leaf
>internet news man
who gives a shit?
fuck off with your shit thread retard

Gavin took it down a notch this go round. I just listened to his previous JRE appearance the other day to warm up for the latest one. Man he was insane in that first one. Guy's a mad man. National treasure.

Yeah but he redpilled Joe and probably a million listeners on the proven fact that half of all Muslims are inbred and that Pakistanis in London are responsible for 30% of all recessive genetic birth defects.

I think JRE needs about 12 or 13 more episodes based on the abzurdity of gender pronouns and safe spaces.

IMHO, and this is just me talking, college should be about difficult ideas, not safe spaces. Don't bite my head off, that's just my unique OPINION.

Fo sho. Man, left leaning types are starting to hate Joe Rogan at this point. It's been nothing but people on the right for like 2 years now. Once Joe isn't spitting your politics, all his annoying habits become magnified. Hell, I've seen some liberals on reddit bitching about Joe/Harris/Maher being responsible for the alt-right, simply due to their "free speech absolutism" (wtf?) and for giving edgy, smart, right-leaning people a big platform.

Shit guests, the only one half-way tolerable is Crowder.

Tyson is a fat meme nigger who doesn't actually know what he's talking about. McGinnes is a hipster faggot who defended a man who was arrested for sex with a 16 yr old boy. DeFranco is a boring Jewtube goy.

I always kinda disliked Gavin because of his first appearance on jre and thought he was just a edgy hipster but he was completely different this time around. Seems like a cool guy desu and I agree with him more than I thought

he's so annoying when he talks. Like a Down's syndrome mlk

>defending Crowder
Extinct yourself you cuckservative beta.

oh god yes

I want him to have Sam Hyde on as well

All of these people are faggots, including you.