Would you let her poison you?

would you let her poison you?

Other urls found in this thread:

nextshark.com/doan-thi-huong-lol-assassin-kim-jong-nam/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-nam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everytime i see these plastic asian prostitute doing whorish faces and showing their rubber boobs i just want to fucking smash their faces with a hammer until the teeth bury inside their skulls and yell at them are you pretty now ?

Poor broad thought it was just a prank

will she give me a "happy ending" ?

What the fuck is wrong with her face

that wouldnt be a very nice thing to do senpai

fucking kill yourself weeabo

Never seen an Asian before?

ethyl N-2-Diisopropylaminoethyl Methylphosphonothiolate

She looks like a fish

What the fuck is that?

I can hear the bubbles popping looking at her stupid gook face.

Ok.

Calm down Canada.
Just because you lost your leaf there's no reason to take it out on Asian whores

what did he mean by this?

Would do.

Anybody got an archive of her facebook or when she was apparently on a game show?

Dno if it's the same girl, but she is pretty fucking hot!

>dressing in whiteface

A real human being and a real hero.

someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Looks nice. I don't see the problem here.

According to this article it's her. Never heard of nextshark though so it could just be autism
nextshark.com/doan-thi-huong-lol-assassin-kim-jong-nam/

good thing you'll just stay in your mud hut instead, peru

>chinada removes their leaf from the flag
>a samurai emerges

Also, it fucking pisses me off that facebook and the youtube accounts deleted all her info/videos with her. This shit has historical importance, shut the facebook account down and put up a big banner that says, "This page is an archive of the assassin of the half-brother of Kim Jong-Un."

Autism- not even once

I'd let her assassinate my penis with those DSLs desu.

Is she insane? She surley looks like she is.

I wouldnt get my hands dirty. I would get 10 whores to dig their own mass grave then put them down right on the spot

No thank you. VX Nerve Agent is not a fun way to die.

>A
>MISSING
>LEAF

What kind of poison, cause of it's something like Dilaudid or Lortab that's fine by me,as long as she stays away from the mercury and liquid plumber.

She looks like fucking Anzu

It would be VX Nerve agent

>perude

Is she half white?

Is that an upper or downer?

Why would I let anyone poison me you fucking cunt?

Its a 6 ft downer

>brown guy wants to be violent for no reason
Tell me something i dont know

VX nerve agent

why are shitskins so violent

Your mum fucked a nigger

So no jitters no meth monsters

>looks like a young and asian Theresa May.

Who and why did she poison someone anyways?

she looks like those stupid fish nippons feed. I laugh at idiots who fall for the asian meme. Enjoy having everything equated with money, including love, enjoy having her leave you if you get sick, because they almost always do. I know several of my friends who fell for this stupid meme and paid the price.

dude how fucking out of the loop of news are you. Unless you've been living in the woods for the past week there is no excuse to be this uniformed.

>"Hehe! It was just prank, user! ^_^"

Nigger just look up the word 'poisoned' on any search engine and it will be the first 15,000 news results

Some gook poisons some user.Not really on my radar

That aztec blood is boiling inside you famalam.

You need to go ride a llama or something to relax.

I don't know either

This is what kpop listening plastic gook posters are doing to people.

>asian meme
please explain

what happened to you in high school?

Sucky sucky 10 dorra

Seriously who'd she poison?

Settle down, achmed.

>tfw so sexually perverted that getting poisoned by a qt is actually one of my fetishes, and watching that video of the innocent man being assassinated actually gave me a little thrill

Only if she applied the poison to my face using her ass instead of a cloth.

There's a video? What'd she do cyanide/ricin spray someone?

Let's see her poison me now

>that video
?????????

kek

Wiped Kim Jong's half-brother's face with a VX-laced rag.

It literally takes 10 minutes a day to get caught up on the biggest news. I can't believe retards like you are allowed to vote. This is the half brother of Kim Jong Un, one of the last remaining dictators in the world. This is the biggest political assassination since the killing of the Russian ambassador in turkey.
You have an excuse, your a Serb who's probably never heard of the DPRK.

CCTV footage from Kuala Lumpur airport, surprised you've not seen it already seeing as it's been widely circulated in the news. Basically just her going up behind r Kim and putting a (poisoned) cloth over his face.

Kim Jong Nam

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-nam

>He's on a board catering to weebs

Fucking retard.

Weabus are worst than niggers

N-Nerve gas?

Thanks faggot

Kek, wew lad.

Huh?

What's Russia?

>T. woman who's husband fucks many Korean girls in the other bedroom while she's in a wheelchair because of her obesity and have to listen to the moans of little 20 years old Korean who get pounded in the pussy.

add me to the screen cap

I agree with you leaf who forgot their leaf. Everyone else in this thread are putting whores on a pedestal.

Not necessarily a gas, in this case it would appear to have been applied to the victim's skin via a cloth, suggesting that it was in either liquid or possibly solid (powdered) form.

peru confirmed savages.
retreat to your half finished pyramid in the mountains because you are a threat to civilization.

Asian girls are groce unless they get 20k worth of plastic surgery.

Kim had been targeted for assassination in the past. In late 2012, Kim Jong-nam appeared in Singapore one year after leaving Macau. He left Macau on suspicions that he was being targeted for assassination by Kim Jong-un; South Korean authorities had formerly indicted a North Korean agent by the name of Kim Yong-su who confessed to planning an attack on Kim Jong-nam in July 2010.

Đoàn told the police that she was instructed by four men who were travelling with her and her travelling companion to spray the victim with an unidentified liquid while her companion held and covered the victim's face with a handkerchief as part of a prank. The woman claimed that after she returned to look for the four men and her companion, they had all already disappeared, and thus she decided to head back to the airport the next day.

Malaysian authorities began to hunt for the four men and tightened border security, saying there could be a possibility the assassination was orchestrated by agents with both of the women used as scapegoats. A North Korean man was arrested on 17 February, identified as a 46-year-old Ri Jong-chol. He was working for an IT department of a Malaysian cancer supplement company, Tombo Enterprise.
On 19 February, Malaysian police said they are looking for four more North Korean suspects in connection with the murder.[64] The four are identified as Rhi Ji-hyon (aged 33), Hong Song-hac (34), O Jong-gil (55) and Ri Jae-nam (57), all of whom left Malaysia after the attack, while the Malaysian police requested help from Interpol and other relevant authorities in tracking them. According to an unnamed source, the four suspects fled back to Pyongyang by taking a long journey from the airport to Jakarta, Dubai and Vladivostok before reaching their home country. Three male suspects are still in the country: Kim Uk-il, an employee in Air Koryo; Hyon Kwang-song, a senior diplomat in the North Korean embassy in Malaysia, holding the rank of second secretary; and Ri Ji-u.

would you at least apologize after that?

So that's why they put a leaf on

"It's just a prank bro"
All the more reason to hang her.

Kim Long Gone

No she looks fucking retarded.