Well?

Well?

not refugees

middle earth

Russia

We fuck them up too, what is your point

All this picture proves is that we need to start assigning hot asian girls to be permanent fuck toys of beta white males and all our issues with them will be solved.

60% white 1% refugee. How many more shit skins have been committing terriorst acts again?

all of them together still doesn't put a dent in 9/11 alone. mooslims are statistically more likely to be terrorists than non-mooslims

Albania and Bosnia

They're peaceful refugees from kekistan , not all kekistanis are like this , kekism is a religion of peace and a few radicals don't represent all of them.

Wtf we should bring in all the refugees now!

Ya, fuck native born people that belong here who happen to do bad things. Lets import non-native people who happen to do bad things as well! That'll show em!

The united states

/r9k/

Do you know what the definition of terrorism?

Hint: One must have a political agenda, which the mass shooters didn't. They were just beta faggots.

I feel like tumblr would be the solution here. There's enormous blogs dedicated to how "hot" serial killers and mass murderers were, I'm sure there's at least one female follower who is decent-looking and willing to let the trenchcoat mafia drill her.

Oh, I get it. The logic is sort of like: if you have a problem already, you can't be against making the problem worse.

Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Sudan, in that order. Fuck off, cuck.

Refugees of modern western society

If we used liberal logic we would have to have safe spaces for whites so they don't shoot up schools.

And if anyone had ever said 'all violence comes from refugees' you wouldn't look like a complete fool

If you didn't say bad things about them they wouldn't become terrorists, don't say bad things you will make more terrorists.

Religion of piss kills more of their own than whites did in ten years

So fuck off, islam is a disease, it should be whiped out

You don't negotiate with cancer, you kill it, root to stem.

Same goes for the zionist kikes, god i hate the west just glasses the middle east and africa in the future.
fucking barbaric shitholes

>we're all immigrants
>LOL WHERE DID THESE WHITE GUYS COME FROM

>4 troubled whites

>compared to an entire culture centered around murder and rape

My what a weird world you live in

Mass murder is not an exclusively islamic thing of course. Islam is just by far the most uh, prolific, about it. In the west, the most prolific murderers in general are black people. Those are the numbers.

Considering according to their narrative everyone is an immigrant I suppose Europe. That's a good case to close immigration to the Caliphate of Europa.

They should look at what office belonging to some quack kike psych they have walked out of.

Omar Mateen killed more than all 4 of those white bois combined. Occupoop Democrats needs to do better cherry picking.

Is four white shooters the best you can come up with? One of them only exists as a laughably bad computer generated image, ffs.

So if USA wants to exclude potential terrorists from entering, they should also... Deport native born white Christians? How would that work?

There are no white Christian organisations I know of that have publicly promised to send their soldiers into the west disguised as refugees and peaceful migrants with the intention of killing as many civilians as possible, as part of a religious war (and have so far made good on that promise multiple times).

>Sup Forums
>didn't exist, was a psy op
>CIA program
>Silence of the Lambs, a fictional work

There.

>we have our own problems
>we should import more problems
>Occupy Democrats

who in that pic was the muslim who killed 50 fags in Orlando?

>some shooters are white
>we should let all the terrorists in

Liberal logic

Mkultrastan

What common religious/political ideology drove all of those to commit their acts?
Wait, there wasn't one? They acted out of their own initiative and didn't have roots in a single massive religious culture that promotes violence towards people that are not in that culture?

How many of them were registered democrats?

They all came from Totallyinsaneastan

We have our own problems, we don't need to import more.

Mental illness has no flag

>WHERE DID ALL THESE REFUGEES COME FROM TOO???

OCCUPYDEMOFAGS BTFO

Good post

Underrated

european immigrant crimes

>dorner
DELET THIS

these terrorists were created by the liberal agenda which has been trying to deny their validity as white males.

England

>implying democrats migrate from anywhere but new york and commiefornia

Stormin Dylan roof hates niggers my dude

An Athiest, a cgi meme, a movie fan, and a hero. What's your point?

>muslim country

They came from Sup Forums

Yeah 'cos their actions were condoned by the communites they lived in, and other like them are kept hidden by the same communites to continue to commit crimes in the name of the shared ideology.

this guy knows

>those four kids = an ideology that encourages killing infidels

really makes my turban twist

Pic related

Wow good point OP!

Guess we should open up those borders now.

Europe.

I thought "all white people are immigrants/refugees"?

USA?

Big pharma

"You should ignore [PROBLEM-A] because of [PROBLEM-B]"