Holy shit TURN ON CNN

Holy shit TURN ON CNN

>CNN
>NY Times
>Politico

Have been BLOCKED from white house press briefings!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/quU_Tbv96Wk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good

Finally

Big deal. Anyone can watch & Spicer just lies anyway.

Fucking based.

good. Free speech is just a tool used by leftists to spread fake news and cuckoldry. We need to get rid of it as soon as possible.

>leaf

Maybe there is a god.

gee thanks for correcting the record. .02 c has been deposited

Oh man, what kevetching.

>no reason given
LOL, the fucking nerve of these people. the know exactly why they've been barred

Watching the kikes cry on CNN

wew

Put one of those Infowars babes or Owen in the front row.

HE WARNED THEM WHAT WILL HAPPEN

BUT THEY WOULD'NT LISTEN

Can you list specific examples of what CNN has done during the election

I dont disagree Im just wondering how often they were being dickheads

>TURN ON CNN
no

sage

Is everything fucking breaking news?

>Democracy Dies in Darkness

>TURN ON CNN

Why?

I don't like fake news.

people always ask these questions when i'm not on my main PC and don't have my enormous collection of media fuckery collages

have a singular example

Are you pretending to be retarded? It dose not harm free speech for me to tell you to fuck off?

Or in the name of free speech should you let my in your house to tell the world about your latest shit? Please post your address and expected time you use restroom.

It's free speech to let me in your house. Same thing right?

You're a retard or a shill. A free press is important, but we don't have a free press, we have a kike owned press which trump is banning.

Actually its true. Holy shit!

you should post them later, it would give me good ammo against normies

That's right, and once the Federal Government finally is allowed to decide what is news and what is not, we will finally know what is true.

What the Feds say is true. I agree with you user. The only news we should be watching, reading or listening too is news approved by the Government ONLY.

Is this ban for good or just a slap on the wrist ?

Tfw bitch from my HS went to Harvard n now writes for Politico.

Omg can't wait to hear her REEEEEEEEE

They gave Hillary the questions to a debate beforehand, and were pretty dead set on defaming Trump by taking his words out of context to make him look racist/sexist/homophobic/islamophobic or whatever other ist or phobe you wanna add

wow drumpf is actually hitler

im scared about the future

Praise kek

>turn on CNN
Nice try CNN.

wtf is his his problem?

>fucking drumph

the mainstream press is dying, if your apocalyptic view of the future of the media is true it won't last long.

What is your image supposed to show?

Was the officer not white?

Was the suspect armed?

I don't understand.

pic posting is banned again eh?

get over it, hillary lost. "freedom" is a liberal code word for "degeneracy". You can expect a lot less "freedom" under Trump.

why does his ethnicity matter?

I know you are probably as inbred as Fritzels grandkids but Steve Miller is a so called "kike"

DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW DRUMFKINS

>turn on CNN

How about no faggot.

Fascists aren't people, they're fascists.

>Clinton news network

Where have you been m8, the writings on the wall the entire election

Go outside and play in traffic for a while.

Fuck Drumpf & whit people!!!

This great day just got even greater!

>turn on cnn

>A gaggle

Bunch of clucks

>turn on CNN
That's gonna be a no for me kiddo

shrekt

>we will open up the libel laws and shut their lying mouths!

about time. im not turning shit on tho.

There's is a reddit post on the_donald that accumulated most of the shit they've done/.

He's algo giving a platform to smaller and independent news organizations, not just dumping fake news from his press conf., besides, criticisms will always find a way, deserved or not

Go away with you antisemitism, leaf

This. We don't have free speech anyway we have PC.

masterbait

Excellent

I am on my.phone so I can relate

Been making normies see the light as of late so its always good to have examples ready

AP and time magazine have skipped the briefing in protest.

If the National Enquirer isn't let in, why would we let in CNN, Politico or the NYT?

typical libtard, can't use logic so you resort to insults.

This is NOT a violation of the First Amendment, Freedom of the press, etc.
They are are still free to publish what they want and run whatever stories they wish. They're just not going to get direct access to the President/ his representatives so they can twist their words or lie.
Bu watch Wolf Blitzer and others whine about how this is Fascism, silencing "Brave journalists", and all that other stuff.

>controlled mass media
the irony is orgasmic

You cant be serious. No way did they show this

Its about fucking time these faggots are getting fucked.

Like seriously, when was the last time we had such a based president?

This guy is a fucking monster.

Free speech is great. They still have free speech. They're dicks to a group though so that group won't speak to them.

That's still freedom of speech.

>controlled mass media
That delusion though, jesus christ.

Last time the CNN went to a press briefing, all their questions were about themselves. It was hilarious and retarded. It was also a waste of time.

Here's hoping the press briefings are better now.

fdsafdfffd

How about before the election?

Hilary's campaign held 2 secret meetings with CNN prior to announcing her run.

Podesta's wiki leaked emails listed CNN and many other msm presstitutes

CNN goes out of their way to subjectivize the news, which is biased.

Even if the office was white, and the victim was black, it's obvious that CNN's title is meant to incite racist feelings.

THIS IS 4D CHESS.

All of these organizations were the ones that sensitive but unclassified information was being leaked to from within Trump's administration.

Trump is going to make them give up the source of the leaks to be allowed back in.

He's going to continue to press the Fake News narrative until the source of the leaks is identified.

What does this mean constitutionally though?

Freedom of the press is ironclad isn't it?

The only fear here should be that other constitutional right might be infringed in future (by any president). That is a slippery slope.

You still "friends" on faceberg? I always love reading posts from super lefty people I was friends with in high school and still "friends" with on faceberg. The tears are delicious. I typically dont engage them though, no need to come off as a dick. I just like passively reading their REEEEEs

Freedom of the press is not infringed upon in any way. They can still write whatever they want, but Trump and his administration have no obligation to talk to them.

This is the only reason why I still even have a kikebook account. The day after the election was incredible.

this has made my fucking day.

The press is free to print whatever they want. Freedom of the press does not mean they're immune from criticism or automatically invited to the white house.

this

>freedom of the press
He isn't technically restricting their ability to write articles. Just their physical presence at the white house

CIA BTFO, HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

>OANN got in
Thank god, they were the only reason I miss having TV.

Not CNN but this is my favorite one

youtu.be/quU_Tbv96Wk

I have waited for these days my entire life. I've railed against the absurdity of what qualifies as journalism to anyone who would listen.

Now he must finish these filth off by ass raping public universities.

cuck

Mad man

"But I do ask every publisher, every editor, and every newsman in the nation to reexamine his own standards, and to recognize the nature of our country's peril. In time of war, the government and the press have customarily joined in an effort based largely on self-discipline, to prevent unauthorized disclosures to the enemy. In time of "clear and present danger," the courts have held that even the privileged rights of the First Amendment must yield to the public's need for national security."

How does it feel to lose, loser?
It is a big deal, you shill faggots are going to feel the sting for years.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AHAHAHAHAHA

Good riddance.

My logic is that freedom of speech is protected in the first amendment, so you need your head examined if you think something like that is an issue.

Now go find that traffic! You don't wanna miss out on rush hour at least.

You faggoty leaf posters need to be banned.