CANADE BANS FREE SPEECH

Where were you when it happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech#Sweden
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Zündel
youtube.com/watch?v=gfNhiRGQ-js
stcatharinesstandard.ca/2015/12/28/its-no-joke-ontario-wants-you-to-donate-your-tax-refund-to-fight-the-deficit
youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY
twitter.com/JDLCanada/status/833881983533072385
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seriously? Where are the metalheads and atheists that love to attack christianism?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
Sweden is next. It was nice knowing ya, bud.

but did they ever have it in the first place?

I seem to have misspelled 'Canada', but after this I feel like they don't deserve to have their name spelled correctly

imagine the shitstorm if the law was in favor of christianity, in most of the catholic/christian countries there're laws that are equally applied to all religions without playing favorites, I think this is a first for a western country, isn't it? giving a privilege to a specific ideology I mean.

>threaten to do harm to muslims because you don't like muslims
>explain yourself to a judge in court
I don't get it. Where is the issue here?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech#Sweden

who sent you?

Indeed! Inshalla brotha.

>explain why you shouldn't be pushed into an oven right this instance

Would you burgers be willing to accept a businessman refugee? I'll only hire white people. Also It doesn't matter if you say yes or no, Look's like i can just buy my way in for 500,000 or 1,000,000 and a few jobs. Easy peasy.

Ah shit, I remember hearing about that shitskin woman proposing this a week or two ago. Didn't know the cucked canucks would actually go through with it.

Canada's beyond fucked, alright. I wonder how long it'll be before the term "Canadian refugee" becomes commonplace.

A politician was convicted for hate speech in Sweden for pointing out that the Quran allows Muslims to rape Swedish women and for calling them horny with "sick, devilish lusts".

>tfw speaking truth is punishable by law

What Political Ideology is this "Hate speech" based on?

Canada isn't as cucked as Sweden though. Too much diversity in the first place.

bring me with you

I think it's based on words such as nigger kike faggot etc

Hopefully after we make America great again we'll introduce your countries to freedom.

>section 2(b) of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects “freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication”.

This is just a motion to urge the libcucks to 'consider' things and is not legally binding and does not make new law.
The real problem was pic related back in 2013, when the supreme court went full retard and the media buried it. This islam bullshit is just useless pandering for votes and virtue (i.e that chance to call everyone a racist based on nothing). I fully expect this shit to go back to the supreme court many times for 6 million hours of re-re-re interpreting the Charter, hopefully Jordan Peterson will lead the charge.

>Sup Forums will be blocked in canada within your lifetime
Shitpost while you can leafs.

No
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Zündel

Holy shit, Belarus really hates the fags.

>Canada isn't as cucked as Sweden though.
Yet.
All white countries that accept refugees will get their fair share, we just happen to be ahead of schedule. These laws are only made to limit opposition in the war against whites and as the problems in the society escalates they will push these laws further to suit their agenda.

That was different. That was federal, this only applies to the province of Ontario.

>What is a VPN
Heh... stupid goy

This!... this is what I HATE about liberals... if a person says something and someone is OFFENDED by it, then the a law or rule must be made to limit or eliminate the offending speech. They do not even care what was said only that it offended.

FUCK YOU CANADA... from a very OFFENSIVE American... You were/are/add always shall be... our bitches!

This is a country that has ruled that the truth is not a valid defense for hate speech you're talking about here.

Faggot
Faggot
Faggot
You're still a faggot
Either way you're a faggot

All of you are peons to the crown. Bow down you fucktards.

Get your bitch under control than.

Fuck you Canada!... Mexico is better in bed!

Enoy the STD's and taco crumbs

Are you allowed to criticize the religion of peace in Sweden?

You don't understand leaf, "anti-Islamophobic speech" or "hate speech" or "inciteful speech" includes statements which are verifiably true.

For example:

If I say "Muhammad had sex with a 9 year old. Muhammad killed those who did not convert. Islam's prophet is a pedophile and a warmonger."

If I say "Islam justifies the rape of Western women, as they are regarded as whores."

This is a true statement per the Quran, but however it might make a Muslim angry enough to spontaneously combust in an airport because that true statement is viewed as a hindrance to spreading Islam in non-Islamic countries, or as a simple insult on their so-called honor by pointing out what they actually believe. - Therefore, although entirely true, my statement is now illegal because it's "inciteful" or "hateful" because it could give someone enough bad feefees to do something violent.

This also includes statements like "rape/violent crime has increased as a direct result of bringing in more Muslims and the perpetrators of these crimes are almost exclusively Muslims."

Such a statement is no longer viewed as a true statement backed up by evidence, but rather as an undesirable reality because it goes against the multi-cultural narrative.

The purpose of these laws isn't to protect, but rather to criminalize an objective reality.

I love TACOS!... and BIG snickers bars

Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects free speech.

Wew. We're pretty chill.

that's fine. we need more like you

>Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects free speech.
Put down the weed fellow leaf , The supreme court says 'not so fast' goyim, unless another case forces them to reexamine the Charter for the billionth time, lower courts will follow this precedent

is this mohamed?

>that camel toe

Reported to Stasi

fuck, we might have to build another wall

>anti-islamic

is there an anti-christian speech ban motion as well?

if/when islam is the majority will canada pass any anti-christian speech ban?

I need to get into the united states so fucking badly

Come my oppressed Canadian Brother... come breath the free air of America!

tfw Lenny Bruce would have less freedom today than when he was alive.
youtube.com/watch?v=gfNhiRGQ-js

it is time Canandian brothers.

you must take to the streets.

you must demand your bill of rights.

i warned you earlier this week.

now you must rise. if you don't know how, it is simple.

put the American bill of rights on a large piece of paper and stick and various quotes on free speech like the picture attached.

go to your town hall with your brothers each holding one.

and demand your rights back.

they want the patriots to flee and despair. they want them to riot and kill.

they only fear an organized revolt for freedom.

they only fear consensus building that tears them out of their ivory towers and labels them traitors to their people.

Post pictures of the people that voted to remove your freedom under the guise of safety.

Let their names be counted among the traitors.

The fire rises brothers.

oh fuck no

this is really bad

Swede bro, what do we do?

Welp, glad I don't live in SJW stronghold Ontario then.

M-103, the anti-islamophobia motion was tabled until april however, after conservative backlash against it in parliament. That's the real threat, muh bros.

Canada never had free speech. Publishing statistics on race and crime has been illegal in Canada for a long time.
Ps
Captain Sweden

No such thing as Christiianism
Christianity is the religion you're thinking of. Try harder mud slime

>the only parts of Africa with internet
>redpilled as fuck

lol

Her camel toe is famous. She likes to show it off.

Everyone in Canada should draw a picture of Mohammad.

I'm gonna miss calling them fucking leafs.

DEMORALIZATION
DESTABILIZATION < You are here Canada.
CRISIS
NORMALIZATION

We'll see you when you reach Crisis.

To be fair burgerbro, isn't America also in destabilization phase? What with all the protests, and "not my presidents", and radicalization(a part of destabilization) between your two parties?

The country is literally cut in two over Trump.

You can still bash Muslims all you want, M-103 is non-binding. It might be a step in the wrong direction, but nothing has been criminalized.

Wait wait wait wait wait.
Canada's flag is a fucking leaf because they changed it to appease foreigners?

Ontario is an actual cesspool. Like we talk about how SJW cities like Seattle or Sanfran are bad and left wing, Ontario has been run into the ground for a long time now. They have the most debt of any non-country in the world. They leverage their debt on their debt to create more debt without thinking. They have sold sections of their major highways for a cash injection, they are cannibalizing their provincial hydro power (which in Canada is a huge no-no) for money. They just spend and spend and don't ask why or if they can afford it. They are so irresponsible they asked their tax payers to give back their tax returns if they didn't need them so they could keep spending money. They are led by a lesbian simply because she's a lesbian, who recently went to a mosque to promote equality while wearing a headscarf and being told she needed to sit in the back while men prayed. She didn't see anything wrong with that.

I hope historians of my people look back on Ontario and shed tears, for this is what happens when you let lunacy run your most important province. They cater to globalists while ignoring most of their own population. There is a large portion of Ontario that screams for help and votes to try and dislodge the Liberals but they are ignored. These are like California Republicans who vote red constantly but know they may never see the day again when their government can reflect them. Instead they get rampant degeneracy, their grandchildren's children's future sold by crushing debt and waves of immigration from places with actual rape culture ie India, Pakistan, various places in Africa ect. This is now starting to piss me off, my only protection being how cold it is where I live. Most immigrants refuse to live here because it's not suitable to their home climate. Don't let this happen to you.

stcatharinesstandard.ca/2015/12/28/its-no-joke-ontario-wants-you-to-donate-your-tax-refund-to-fight-the-deficit

REEEE

AS A PERSON WHO SUFFERS FROM ACTUAL PHOBIAS I THINK THAT THE ABLEISM OF MISUSING THE SUFFIX -PHOBIA AS A SLUR AGAINST RACISTS IS DISGUSTING

It was changed to be unique, our provincial flags remained the same and kept the British ensign on them with a Canadian twist.

>Ontario
Are they crazy french speaking freaks... awesome strippers but butt-fuck crazy!

Are you thinking Quebec?

You need work against this. Narrative: Free speech, democracy, slippery slope

True. However, with Trump in office we may be able to roll back some of the subversion done.

However, as Yuri warned, it will take 10-15 years to undo subversion because that's usually how long it takes to get the subverted out of their positions.

You should try getting a Canadian equivalent of Trump Canada bro. I really don't want a wall up North as well.

WHERE ARE THE NEWS WEBSITES CONFIRMING THIS?

A NEED A FUCKING LINK

[spoiler]please be fake news[/spoiler]

im from ontario. fuck the prophet muhammad, guy was a pedo who married a 6 year old and fucked her when she was 9. you want to arrest me for facts, come get me.

>she will never ride my dick while slapping me and calling me a dirty shitskin

why even live?

>Are you thinking Quebec?

There is a difference? All I know about Canada is the strippers in Montreal are Awesome, your leader is SJW king, and you gave half your country away to a couple dozen Indians because the entire country has "white guilt".

april 7th?

It says day and month right there, stop making us look bad

You are a product of modern American school education... I truly fear for our Nation.
July 4th.

I'm playing in a band stating islam is cancer but i can't announce my lyrics as i will get fired and my band won't get booked.

Good, I hope that cunt finally gets arrested for hate speech.

yo can SOMEONE please point me towards this? Because if it isn't an actual bill that's been passed, how is this not business as usual? Q'rantario has been doing this for ages

where did you get this from ?

No. No it doesn't. It protects "reasonable" freedom of expression.

It specifically has a loophole so citizens can be legislated against.

TFW you realize Canada is shit and has always been shit.

Official report on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY

I feel bad for Jordan Peterson, he fought so hard

banning hate speech is like saying "I don't like what's happening in the world, so if i press mute on the news channel, the problem disappears!

Yea, he's too old for this shitThe wide range of them has been banned, come the fuck on.

>yes
>yes
>no

No one gave anything away, Quebec and Ontario are half the size of the midwest and speak different languages. I can see how that is confusing...

I think the disgusting things people do, like banning speech, is part of the beauty of life. We will do the best we can to stop these menaces, but afterall we're just Americans, not Canadians.
it's not our country, not our problem. But I salute you and your journey, my beautiful Canadians.

There are alreasy laws in olace for threatening or committing violence. That is not what this newly enacted law does. It makes it illegal to voice an opinion about muzzies. Nice try shill faggut

The difference though Sven, is that the Brits and a the Yanks and maybe the French will eventually go to war with the invaders once It's crystal clear that It's either that or go extinct, where as you Canada and Germany aren't.

I don't know you, but i'd die in a foxhole with my british brothers in the name of liberty of our men

Reminder that the jewish defense league has actually shut down that from passing.

>No one gave anything away,

Then what is Nunavut and why was it created?

>order a ham sandwich
>explain yourself to a judge in court

Ishalla

lol

greatest ally