twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just by looking at him you know he is as far from our guy as it gets

>YOUTUBE DRAMA
>Sup Forums - E-celeb Gossip
FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE

yeah it's definitely faggot hair ill give you that

>Dyed hair
Gas

Irish people are unbelievably cucked. Literally the next Sweden. This faggots needs to die. Please nuke us.

>Sup Forums - youtube drama and celebrity discussion

F U C K O F F
U
C
K
O
F
F

>faggot hair
into the trash.

His video is shit. He decided to side with shekles instead of a true friend who made him who he is today. He's fucking scum, not /ourguy/

i'm actually watching the video now and he's saying felix was stupid af for being offensive to minorities

dropped

What does he say? Hes such an unbearable cunt so im not giving him a view

/thread

This is the kikeiest non-Jew I've ever seen in my life. Throws his friend under the bus after his friend literally was solely responsible for making him a millionaire.

As an Irishman he's a fucking embarrassment.

Thats irish people for you. Please nuke us living with these scum is making me nuts

He said he's friends with Pewdiepie but was disappointed in the jokes that were 'unacceptable'. He's a typical Irish lefty, only just dying to prove how liberal he is at every turn. Complete fucking faggot. He did, however, say he regretted making the video on Twitter and should have stuck by Pewdiepie.

Jew mouth and problem glasses.

do the math Fink

wow
racist much?

i'm so embarrassed for making this thread

forgive me

but... fucking why
who the fuck requests them to dye their hair so they can look like complete fucking morons
and why do youtubers comply

he is a typical betacuck. why even bother

I didn't watch the video first, I fucked up user my apologies.

Take a good hard look at his hair. Then come back to me.

Any one have his house address? I 100% won't pipebomb him in selfdefence hypothetically

youtube.com/watch?v=qfkww4AUQmI

What do you guys think of hawaii vlog?

Are they /our girls/??

Nuke Ireland now, please. These are the sort of people we have to put up with. Kill me.

/thread

Something along the lines of "pewdiepie was wrong and he should lose his sponsors but not me" (they were working on the same project or something along these lines) and then on twitter apologizes but refuses to take down the video. Shekeling 101.
Not even sure what you were hoping for.

The faggot lives in Athlone. His bird is actually decent looking, obviously because he's a millionaire. He tweeted about how people kept shouting 'faggot' at him in Ireland because of his hair. kek

I want to add that he is partnered with the same network as Pewdiepie was and Pewdiepie was dropped from them after this "scandal" so I wouldn't be suprised if he made this video talking down on him and saying he's disappointed. He might have been scared to lose his job or something if he actually stood by his friend, hence why I said he traded him for shekles.

you're right my sLAV friend

I just fucked up senpai

i hate this fag so much

>Highlighter Green Hair in thumb
>/ourguy/?

Kys

>Athlone

Thank fuck I live by the sea won't run in to the faggot

He threw his friend under a bus, lost all respect for him

Traitor

yeah fucking hell he really did here

assume my stance towards video in OP is sarcastic from now on please

Somebody needs to commit a murder in Athlone. Athlone anons do the Lords work

Athlone is literally one of the biggest shitholes in the country. Should be nuked.

I wish.

FPBP

>5 seconds
>"I want people to take me seriously"

lol no

>dont talk to me or my wife son ever again pewdipie!

The army base is there so they'd have to be moved first. Some nice hotels there though. and going on the shannon is good craic

Kill yourself and kill this fucking faggot

fpbp

It's really true. Every younger Irish person is hyper cucked. They all adopt the British/American middle class cosmopolitan urban outlook.

>traitor to his friend by acting like he never was friends with Pewdiepie so he doesn't get in trouble
>dyed hair, glasses and other hipster clothing
>plastic paddy
>typical narcissistic youtuber
>/ourguy/
No

Fuck, why do these guys dye their hair so gayish, looks retarded

KEK

That would be an example of the town shreek. Typically there an old gowl with dried up ovaries that make every rumour they hear about themselves.

Because most of their audience consist of 12 year olds who like flashy crazy looks.

/notourguy/
Kill that faggot

>befriending a potatonigger
He was pretty much asking for it.

Kill all Jews is fiasco?

you absolute fucking retard

this.

>dyed hair because desperate for attention
no fucking thanks.

lol not with that hair

14yo tumblr girls

>and why do youtubers comply
youtube shekels

Only most of the college educated. Our elderly and working class young are alright. Uni is full of cucks (I did 4 years at UL).

>youtube.com/watch?v=zLE_za2YWsQ

> unfunny
is that how you address SJWs?

>green hair

(((((traitor)))))

Don't associate us Irish with this egocentric kike.

are there any recordings of this guy whispering
I need to hear it

NOT POLITICS
O
T

P
O
L
I
T
I
C
S

that's because all the manly Irish emigrated to America, Canada, Australia, and died in the World Wars

Only people left there now are manlet faggots like Jack here

>irish
>white

a second one? because his first he acted like a right proper irish kike.

hey guys it's scarce here

Watched half of the video and then was too disgusted and had to close it.

No. He's clearly as far from /ourguy/ as one can be. The fucking faggot is saying very clearly he's in favor of censorship of (((hate speech))), even if it's self-censorship. And boy, does the nose know.

By the way, if anyone agrees with him: first, kill yourself. Second, go read Orwell's "Freedom of the Press" essay/Animal Farm prologue.

But yeah, fuck jacksepticeye.

f p b p

SAGE

Either all jokes are fair game, or none are.
You're free to not like a joke, you're not free to create an organized slander campaign to destroy someone's livelihood because they insulted your tribe.
Lest we forget of course (((who))) owns all of the publications that coordinated their attacks on him from all over the world at precisely the same time.

Why do unicorns take dumps on the heads of SJWs?

I hate when Irish people use being Irish as their gimmick.

Fpbp

This. I don't even need to watch the video to know he's a fag

Has anybody ever heard of this guy Ray William Johnson?

youtube.com/watch?v=Su8pjrJTg8k

He's one of my fav youtubers. Do you think he browses Sup Forums? Is he redpilled?

all these (((Youtubers))) are pretty much the same
i don't understand how anyone can watch this cringy shit. why are they taking this so seriously? they are literal nobodies just posting videos on the internet. wgaf?

>The Jews, what a great bunch of lads

His videos are addressed to young audience. He's a mindless robot without a bit of brain of its own.

what a fucking faggot this guy is. anything he says will hurt our cause. he looks like a fucking shit in a toilet

He's /theirguy/

This. The guy is a colossal fag.

Yeah,wich doesn't mean shit since he still left the video up and monetized it,great apology

3 series of greatness.

First post best post.

Oh boy, it wasn't enough to win your independence was it? You had to import our faggotry and probably also niggers, didn't you.

Someone at least give him real septic in his eyes pls.

>He tweeted about how people kept shouting 'faggot' at him in Ireland because of his hair

Good lads

Yes. He was pro-GamerGate and thinks negatively of feminism.
Imagine having such a diverse audience. You're being so thankful for every single one of them so naturally you don't want to offend or disappoint someone.
YouTubers avoid controversial topics for a reason.

I want to apologize to my fellow anons for letting this faggot get popular.

Distracting from his super boring face.

I believe the official lore is that his popularity is pewdiepie's fault.

can it you fucking terrorist

Wasn't he on the Official Podcast not long ago?