Islamophobia

Why do normies think this religion is good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=d8c38_46W5c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't know Islam, all they know is what the media tells them.. and it sure as hell isn't Islam.

Look whats happening in Europe, no matter how bad the statistics get, liberals still stand by their decision.

I don't know why they hate christians so much when Islam in general is far worse.

Feminist muslims is one of the biggest oxymorons I've ever heard.

When that Orlando massacre occurred, the liberals had to choose between standing with Muslims, or standing with gays.

They chose Muslims.

Islam will be the downfall of the liberals and liberalism (cultural marxism). In fact it's already happening.

kek agrees

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

youtube.com/watch?v=d8c38_46W5c

Becauste it's the loser religion.

This.

These LGBT drug loving kaffirs have no idea

For the same reason they think Niggers dindu nuffin: Ignorance.

>literally the most oppressive religion in existence
>followers kill gays and pretty much anyone who isn't a believer
>holy text says it's fine to commit whatever sin you want as long as you say it's in the name of Allah
Golly-gee it sure is a peaceful religion, ain't it?

Normies think all religions are good.

Personally I think it's because they equate islam with minority (as it's a minority religion in the west), and alot of people even see being muslim as an ethnic group (hence why they call people who are against islam racists) . Seeing as ethnic minorities automatically deserve protection in their eyes it is also right and proper to defend islam.
I also feel like most normies (atleast here in sweden) don't really believe that people can be sincere believers and thus see all the bad things that various religions contain as irrelevent, and not something that people actually embrace and strive towards.

They act like r-words about Islam because they're afraid of being called another r-word.

Because they're anti-white and see islam as a non-white religion

It's growing really quickly for two reason
One
Muslims breed like fucking rabbits.
On average a Muslim has 3 children with some having 6. This is an insane rate of replacement. In Muslim only countries a man can also have as many wives as he wants meanning he could literally be producing 3 kids at year.

two
When Islam starts taking over a country it rapidly becomes violent to non muslims. This is turn makes people just accept Islam so they aren't killed. Look how quickly they throw off their Hijabs and Burkas when a "Muslim" area is liberated.

However, Islam will decline bigly in around 10 years when the Jews plan finally comes to pass and the west gets so annoyed of the terror attacks they finally have a full scale invasion of the middle east and purge Muslims.

You just earned this board a rare pepe

Liberals:
accuse Conservatives for wanting to turn the clock back to the 1950s
Also Liberals:
bends over backwards for a religion that wants to turn the clock back to the 1250s

For two reasons.

They have been trained to hate Christianity,

Islam is more of a political tool to them, unknowingly of course.

The education system nowadays teaches children that tolerance is important. All those nasty racist white people who have achieved everything notable in history wouldn't be anywhere without tolerance so all be tolerant.

They also learn about all the people that helped tolerance spread and they think "I would also like to be one of those people" so when they see the poor innocent muslims beheading children they think "OMG THEY ARE BEING OPPRESSED WE MUST SAVE THEM" and they feel good through the power of tolerance.

>They have been trained to hate Christianity,
This is a big one. Every hard liberal/SJW I've ever talked to seriously despises Christianity while preaching that "we" have to be tolerant of everyone. I'm not gonna sit here and pretend like Christians haven't done some truly nasty shit, but they act like Christians in the US for example would stone or string up every gay they could if they had the chance and like to conveniently gloss over Muslims doing exactly that and hide behind "they're not all like that" while saying all Christians are exactly like that. Their hypocrisy and detachment from reality borders on insanity.

People want to be tolerant and give people the benefit of the doubt. They don't know about Islam is all...

Benefit of the doubt should last til about the first rape or bombing of an airport. What western libcucks are doing with Muslims goes way beyond giving the benefit of the doubt. They're suicidally stupid. Worse, actually, since they want to drag everyone else down with them.

Because they are ignorant and easy to mislead.

I'm glad chrislam didn't catch on. How spooky.

Same reason: ignorant and easy to manipulate.

Checked. Hitler praised Islam btw.

because they are brain dead and believe everything they see on social media

>normies think this religion is good
Never met such normies.

Swedens nihilism will be your downfall.

They don't. It's just one of the popular pet causes to virtue signal with.

too much power radiating from this post

the truth is blinding

It's exotic enough to be considered the ethno-religious equivalent of the "misunderstood teenager" archetype.

If they were forced to deal with daesh on a daily basis, I'm quite certain they'd change their minds or die trying to convert.

>Every hard liberal/SJW I've ever talked to seriously despises Christianity while preaching that "we" have to be tolerant of everyone.

You can despise something and still be tolerant towards it.

The problem as I see it is that "liberals"/SJW only chose to see the similarities between christianity and islam when it suits them. Mostly they just chose to high-light the bad parts of christianity (not that it have that many virtues) and focusing on the better parts of islam.

Because they are used to modern Christianity and Judaism which excuse abd ignore like 95 percent of their religious texts.

The only parts of the Bible modern Christians care about is the paraphased parts in "Childrens Bibles", they will cite to the Old Testament only to whine about Gays and not its fetishizing of evidence of period/hymen blood as to whether or not people needed to be stoned and property incinerated.

Muslims however are very litteral. Thats why good muslims are called Moderate Muslims like its a PSA about drinking responsibility. Only do a little if you must but abstaining is much better.

Free sex with goat.

Who do I see sex with goats on early morning when I work? Muslim. Never Christian. Muslim have sex with goat.

i don't
i hate muslims

Because normies do whatever the internet tells them is cool. That's why in the 2000s everyone thought islam was bad, because the internet said it was bad. In a few years under Trump the normies will quiet down and start hating islam again.

>no thin version of this image

Why

>Fastest Growing
>Kills non-belivers
Kek

Because they are the "have-not", oppressed brown people.

Successful white haves are the worst.

Based Malawi

Because she's a tapeworm farmer for a pharmaceutical company.

>deepest lore