Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/swp3YFF
pastebin.com/7kMW4yXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Say good bye to fake news
So this is the best timeline, not bad.
Get fucked Pablo.

More like say hello to unbiased agenda driven media

Now, the implementation of true conservatism can finally begin.

This is the priesthood rising, Dahnald.

And yes go fuck yourself Pablo

How is it ending freedom of speech, There's reliable news agencies in there.

>corporate media
>free speech

Yeah ok, I'd trust twitter nobodies before I trusted the corporate media to tell me the truth.

Lolz! Did your safe space propaganda channel get btfo? Boohoo.

don't be on the pay roll of the DNC dont get blocked

It's freedom of speech not freedom to cry, bitch, moan and spread lies and fear.

Breitbart is unbiased ?

/thread

>Security guard blocks MLK head bust
>"OH MY GOD TRUMP IS LITERALLY A KKK HITLER WHO HATES BLACKS!! THE END TIMES ARE HEREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
>Tiny little edit and no coverage "We were wrong. But we should use this to talk about how racist Trump is."

Yeah no, dont let crazy people into your home.

I just turned on CNN. They still have freedom of speech, 24/7.

>White house blocks CNN from small meeting that lasted 3 minutes with the press

Fuck CNN anyways, Obama did the same shit to FOX

Breitbart? KEK

I'd block people who inly arrive to shit on me too

Official /pol Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

Oh no whatever will I do without the opinions of CNN anchors in my life? What will I do without the constant one-sided back and forths between their guests? Oh deary me.

>"Freedom of speech"
>CNN reporters shouting over other reporters to push their victim complex.
Why don't you show your support for CNN in their comments section?
Oh wait.

Yes, we are right and you are on the wrong side of history

It's truly over for Drumpf...

>Say goodbye to freedom of speech, boys.

CNN and friends are still welcome to report the news from across the street.
Freedom of the press is a right.
Access to the White House is a privilege.

>1 post by this ID
>a 1 month subscription of BLACKED has been added to your account
Saged.

right, all Corporate media is untrustworthy.

trump is creating himself a nice safe space :)

People are missing the point entirely. The White House is handpicking which news outlets it uses for state sponsored propaganda, that's not freedom of speech.

you faggots are exactly like the bully who beat the shit out of a kids then cry's to mommy when he doesn't get invited to birthday party's.

Yes. Safe from assholes who obviously have a politically driven agenda. Sounds good to me.

implying you would let screaming retards into YOUR house.

>The White House is handpicking which news outlets it uses for state sponsored propaganda, that's not freedom of speech.

Oh?
Tell me, what laws have congress passed to impede CNN's freedom of speech?
And where in the constitution does it say that press organizations have the God given right to White House access?

I'll wait.

keep drinking that coolaid, you guys are cucked beyond belief by this guy

ꓱ ꓨ ꓯ S

the totalitarian deep-state's anti-patriotic seditious shilling is being funded heavily by treasonous soros by the way. (((david brock))) is his little underling.

>Trump will be defeated either through coup, impeachment or at the ballot box in 2020
>We will apply lessons learned. Generally speaking and simply put, Democrats got clobbered in the digital space.

>Trump will be afflicted by a steady flow of damaging information, new revelations, and an inability to avoid conflicts issues.

>Shareblue will take back social media for Democrats and imprison the alt-right.

>Shareblue will become the de facto news outlet, monopolizing news.

>Trump allies will be coerced to step down or change course due to fake news pushed by Shareblue.

>Internet and social media platforms, like Google and Facebook, will no longer allow non-liberal content.

>Alt-right social content that counter and poison our liberal propaganda will be punished and halted.

pastebin.com/7kMW4yXY

They are saying not only CCN was banned

Who else was banned besides them?

First he wants to ban legal pot and now this? This fucker doesn't want to win re election does he?

>newfag buzzwords: The Post

No one cares faggot.

I tried to get in to one of Obama's briefings some years ago and was blocked, was my freedom of speech violated?

Because Breitbart, Washington Times, and One America Network have no agenda

Prior fucking restraint

"Go fuck yourself CNN"

So they won't be a primary source on the WH any more. This isn't about freedom of speech, it's about legacy media entitlement.

>can't rebuttal, so I'll just shitpost.

mhm, I want daddy trumps dick, so what?

>First he wants to ban legal pot

Wrong, pot is already illegal via the controlled substances act which is allowed by the commerce clause of the constitution.

State law is not allowed to be less strict than federal law, so all of those states are breaking the law.

The job of the executive branch is to enforce the laws. Unlike that loathsome nigger Obama, Trump doesn't pick and choose what laws he enforces because he didn't think he's above the law.

>This fucker doesn't want to win re election does he?
Yes, because those who watch CNN or smoke weed are definitely the people who voted for him.

You don't use that brain much do you.

I didn't vote during the election, but after pissing in CNN's cheerios he's won my vote for term two.

They are biased, but they report actual events. CNN has a habit of stretching the limits of the truth to push their liberal agenda.

>Prior fucking restraint

Privilege, not a right.

Breitbart is like if CNN supports Trump.

One more thing Recucklicans would have hung obizzy infront of the lincoln memorial over if he had done.

Could Trump vindicate worst-case-scenarios proposed by allegedly overreacting liberals any harder

Short of starting a war and dropping a nuke he's pretty much hitting all of the marks

"freedom of speech" is a tool used by leftists to spread fake news and promote cuckoldry. The only freedom we need is the freedom to praise trump.

Nope, Supreme Court case held it.

Yep

BTFO, LIARS

>fake rape stories
>fake russian piss stories
>fake MLK bust stories
FAKE NEWS. Also, if you covered Watergate but didn't cover Hillarygate with the same fervor, then you're probably fake news. Looking at you WaPo.

These fucking misleading headlines. It's just the press gaggle, it's an informal, nontelevised talk with reporters. It is not the big one everyone is thinking of, more fake news

Please cite the case and the example then.

I'll wait.

>Constant shitposting about trump
>Gets confused when thw white house bans them

What's the liberals' favorite saying?

Something like "You have freedom of speech but not freedom from the consequences?"

So NBC, ABC, Bloomberg, Reuters, WaPo, are "state sponsored propaganda" ?

You are delusional. This was an informal press meeting where only a few outlets were allowed to attend.
It wasn't a normal press briefing, and no outlet is banned from press briefings.

This shit will be forgotten in one week.

Breitbart and Fox News allowed in. Fuck off Trumpfag

This is a war we will probably win even if fox thinks it will hurt him. The people are sick of it.

>run a shit cable station devoted to destroying anyone who isn't a demoncrap
>don't get invited to a private briefing
>HURRR END OF CIVILIAZTION !111!!

The subhuman trash at CNN can eat a dick and choke to death on it. I never heard them whining when Baba Obaboo was talking shit to right-wing media and not inviting them to things.

CNN is fringe shit with lower ratings than even the mentally ill degenerates at MSNBC, it's about time they start getting treated like the trash they are.

Replace them with InfoWars for the complete victory

> a private news company losing its privilege to enter the white house is like a nuclear war
Really caused me to ponder

a fucking leaf again

CNN have proven themselves to be 100% shit. They need to just go the fuck away.

Can you point out multiple stories where they have flat out LIED to create controversy. The fake story about Trump removing the MLK bust is akin to shouting "fire" in a crowded theater. You lied in the first place, and you are trying to start a riot. CNN's FAKE NEWS is the cause of multiple riots across the country since innocent little Trayvon got killed. FUCK OFF CNN SHILL. KYS USELESS FUCK

Throw them out too. Bannon in the white house, they dont need to be in press room

someone post that xkcd comic where it says "freedom of speech doesn't mean blah blah... we're showing you the door"

I'll give you a hint, it was 86 years ago. But I'm not going to spoonfeed you if all you're going to do is greentext things without knowing how the fucking press works.
I said which outlets it uses for, not which outlets are.

Infowars should have priority access to the White House.

Trump wouldn't be where he is today without Alex Jones.

FUCK YES
INB4 MUH CONSTITUTION

>freedom of speech
I dont get to go to those briefings
Is my speech restricted now?
Morrons

Also, how is taking away white house access limiting what CNN can say?

CNN can still say whatever they want, they just can't come into the white house.
Where is the SCOTUS case or constitutional stipulation saying that the press has free range to come into the white house.

Cry me a river, leftists cucks. You like Marxism? Then one newspaper should be enough for you. The Pravda.

>"You have freedom of speech but not freedom from the consequences?"

Omfg
Bogs are everywhere

Can I? Sure. But you won't accept any of them because of your next sentence
>The fake story about Trump removing the MLK bust is akin to shouting "fire" in a crowded theater.
My fucking sides. If that's what you took away from that "incident" then you're just as ignorant as you're accusing the press of being. The pool member clarified that moments after reporting it.

They can still publish their shit news. 1st amendment is for protection of printing press anyway.

This, same here wtf. Obama violated me freedom of speech.

>the absolute city of Mainstream Meteor

why does every black person label white weed smokers as frat boys

UUUU

>news media
>worthwhile

>I'll give you a hint, it was 86 years ago. But I'm not going to spoonfeed you

>look it up yourself
A facebook tier argument. That's not how this works. You're on Sup Forums. Burden of proof falls on you.

And you still haven't explained how this restricts what CNN can or cannot say.
They can still report on whatever they want with no restriction.

But you don't because you're a dumb fucking faggot who fucking lost.

The free press probably wouldn't need to rely so much on leaks if the Trump administration wasn't so dishonest, corrupt, and compromised by Russia. To be honest.

Prior restraint doesn't mean that they can come in whenever they want. Do I have to be your fucking dictionary and hold your hand? That isn't what I'm saying, either learn what a word means or don't say retarded shit.

Thanks Schlomo, you're alright

It's not illegal to ban people from your private establishment fucktard

>can I? yes
>but I won't
what did the butthurt cnn shill mean by this?

You probably should stop listening to fake news sources.

He's restricting access not speech, kike.

Alex has already started looking into it, but infowars just lost their advertisements due to google being google ( estimated 3-5 million)

The price of having a press representative, having a building close to the WH and the complex speifics are slowing the process down.

Fuck off CTR cuck. You lost. The left will never occupy the White House again.

Freedom of speech has been gone, even before Trump came into play.

Shut up, Democuck.

>Burden of proof falls on you
Bruh, I'm on Sup Forums, I won't change your mind no matter what I say and it's a waste of time to argue with an idiot.

>restrictions on what CNN can or cannot say
I told you exactly what you wanted to know.

I could hold up a mirror to your face and you would shout yourself blue that it wasn't real because Trump didn't give you the okay. Keep sucking daddy's cock.

>Prior restraint doesn't mean that they can come in whenever they want

So how is this a breech of freedom of speech faggot?

>That isn't what I'm saying, either learn what a word means or don't say retarded shit.
>doesn't explain arguments
>doesn't cite sources

Nope, you're a giant faggot. Fuck off.
No one's first amendment rights are being reduced.

Does Sup Forums still remember the attacks on busses in Jaruzalem a decade ago?

It looked uncontrolled and an attack on Israel by muslim countries.

Then in an instance, it went quiet. There are more attacks in other places of the world than in Israel. Which is strange because they hated eachother that much right?

What happened in that period? Could it be there was a silent muslim coup, and the muslims took over Israel and infiltrated the US gov through Israel?

It looks like they are working together but could there have been a takeover?