i think the Rebel Alliance symbol is next

mission accomplished

huffington post get in here!

We're making Black Lives Matter into white supremacy right now

>innocent
Kek

Pls bee tru

wasn't this a counter-psyop by Sup Forums
I'm pretty sure we didn't even actually do anything....

black lives ________ (fill empty) we destroy their shortcut... nothing can compete against power of KEK.

Hwhite Power!

noice

We really need to jump on ruining Yugioh.

>black wives matter
>order now, from boko haram

It actually was, I was in that thread.

>no link
Wew

FUCK YES
WE STORMFAGS MAGIC N SHIETS NOW

lol...

Which franchise do we hit next?

this will be an IRL operation where our neo-nazi coalition (you can spot us by our milky skin color) will say "black lives matter" in real life social settings surrounded by the unsuspecting brainwashed masses

My god they will make anything "hatespeech" now. Is there anything safe from that label nowadays?

Official /pol Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

I present to yo the new symbol of the Alt-Right.

Hail H_____

Star Wars is the best option.

kek

YOU'RE WINNER!!!

Next target is a normie meme in pic related

I like it.

Fake, but I did laugh at the idea of
We Wuz wizards

are you all pretending to be retarded? Jesus Murphy Sup Forums

HARRY NO!

Oh Come on, clearly made up.

Wait did I miss something? This is news to me.

As an apology, J.K. Rowling will have to take 17 refugees in.

Hail Huffington!

Heil Huffington.

Heil Pepe

Well they just had to look at the author...

also fuck starbucks

Fuckin hell I cant stop laughing

Kek

Kek confirms.
Let the prophecy be fulfilled! Shadilay!

Heil Huffington!

Seig Heil!

We should force single mothers to wear pictures of their children on their clothes like how the Jews wore the Star of David.

SIEG HUFFINGTON

Thats the symbol of one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

this is fake

Looks like white testicles for making aryan babbies

Disney is the next of course.
We don't even need to edit some.

Brilliant. HEIL HUFFPO!

Zoodiacs and Link Summons already did that for us.

Harry yesssssss

What did we do to it?

Sieg Huff

Gryffindor is for WHITES ONLY!

That image gave me cancer

Heil Huffington Post! Heil Ravenclaw!

J.K. ROWLING ON SUICIDE WATCH

Slytherin is for liberals!

Fake and gay.

remember everything you used to like? yeah, it's a nazi now.

HWHITE POWER!

Huffelpuff says ALL FAGS MUST DIE

wewlad

Did they actually take the b8? Did you beautiful bastards do it?

good. maybe when everything is 'ruined' they'll settle the fuck down and grow a sense of humor

JK is a nazi!

Imagine if JK Rowling saw this shit

Actually, someone send this to her

Ha! Keeping that one, that's good. You're alright.

Who the fuck is this "Alt-Right" I keep hearing about?

Can I get an overview or something please?

get well soon buddy

but who is this Scott Kreeshock?

let's meme that rowling bitch into a nazi

>Rebel Alliance symbol is a sign of the Phoenix
>The Phoenix is a symbol of resurrection
>The South will rise again
>Southerners called themselves Rebels, during the Civil war
Rebel Alliance confirmed for racist red neck kkk symbol of bigotry and hate. Liberals identifying as rebels against the empire are secretly red neck racist terrorists. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'll be publishing an article with more information soon.

Agreed. She'll love that we care enough about her to have unearthed her ideology, and all these pictures of her with Nazi imagery. I bet she thought she'd never get to see herself proudly wearing an armband in public again! She's going to be so happy to see we preserved these pictures from her youth.

is this some rare /lit/ pasta?

Wow, I didn't know Starbucks was pro Trump! Terrible!

>implying it's perfectly fine to shit on the tile floor next to the carpet.

yep

Meme her into it...? Sir, she is one of us, she is just trying to blend in with normal society by pretending she's not. She probably started this thread. We could crown her our Aryan Queen when she decides to let the mask drop.

I suggest we proclaim Huffington Post as a white supremacy media.
They embed alt-right messages into innocent looking text. I mean, that is why alt right reads h.p. right? Why else would whey? We got to crack the code. Maybe if you pick the letters coresponding to fibonacci sequence, you'll get Heil Trump, Glory to Pepe and all that shit.
I bet huffington post is broadcasting and coordinating alt-right movement this way.

Gas the Huff, post war now

so we are just going to double down on the syndrome tactics?
when everything is a hate symbol, nothing is

what did she mean by this??

Huffington Post, the most racist publication in America

>Make a thread on Sup Forums
>Huffpo writes an article about it
Sup Forums has literally taken control of the media after this election.
We have become the Jew.

You make some good points, but do you perhaps have some sort of list, possibly divided by tiers, of good media to consume?

I would love that plagerising cunt to be outed an turned on Kek

kek, that's funny, but why? wasn't he on the mudbloods side?

WE FAKE NEWS NOW

I still don't know what the "alt-right" is

fucking newspeak

*rubs hands*

That looks like some half finished Sikh symbol. Is this done on purpose?

It's a pasta he dropped.

Eh, nah. Pasta aside with all the edge, it wasn't as great as the hype would suggest but it was a decent piece. I am not much of a Potter fan, nor I was one when being a kid but even then I could understand the appeal of the story of a boy who joins a veritable school of magic, becomes better, aspires and achieves things including acclaims of his peers even if initially he had shit life and becomes a hero. Themes of the whole magic school aside, it's a really traditional story of "from zero to hero" people always enjoyed and kids could relate to. Movies present that well enough, with decent visuals stimulating imagination, decent acting, recognizable - even if simple - characters fitting a kid story who even get some development over time as they grow together with their audience.

I wouldn't say it's a masterpiece and there are certainly flaws. One can easily find better fantasy novels in general but if someone looks for this particular theme, both the books and the movies are just nice things to find some entertainment in and nothing beside.

It wasn't just the hype that got them popular. Given it all started with books, kids wouldn't be interested in them.

Is there anything we can't meme into a symbol of the alt-right?

Fake

Yeah, who could've forgotten Kaiba's Trump card?
>Blue Eyes White Supremacy

Because of this movie?