He's actually right and you know it

He's actually right and you know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IegFemFxH0U
youtube.com/watch?v=vktivWUp_qU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Evan McMullin and fuck you.

and? why should i care if this offends manlet mcmuffin?

and that is wrong to want Paris to be like Paris?

>implying theres anything wrong with paris being white
>implying theres anything wrong with white nationalism

i think you typed reddit wrong kid.

>He's Encouraging Nationalism that drives his movement and White House.

fixed.
He wants The French to be French, not Iranian, Egyptian ect.

so what?

>He's right and this is somehow a problem

I'd like to see French people when I visit Paris.

so is trump

Ok I want to ruin this man's career.

This goes beyond him being anti Trump.

Daily reminder evan armed and trained isis during his time at the cia..

I got banned from Twitter tweeting him pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=IegFemFxH0U

so? what is wrong with white nationalism? do you have an actual argument against it? are you married/live with people of other races than your own? no? you are a racist.

1.it's true though.
2. Why shouldn't the French of all people be proud of being French?

He never said what was wrong with white nationalism.

literally this. mcmuffin is a severely sore globalist anal cavity

>He's encouraging white nationalism
He's right and there's no problem with that

He's right, but what's wrong about that?

>CIA sockpuppet want Paris to be full of Arabs and Africans
Really made me think.

And France being white again is the best outcome, and you know it too.

Drumpf and Ameridumb are bunch of lying faggot...

Taking a simple comment that Paris is going downhill and saying its a rallying cry for Nazis?

Evan McMullin is a fagget

Well, your nation isn't white... yet. :^)

The question isn't the motivation, the question is the validity of Trump's statement, and the fact is, that for huge swathes of metropolitan Paris, it's no longer Paris. It's Tunisia, it's Turkey, it's Sudan, and those places have the exact same problems as the places the residents therein left because you cannot separate the people from the civilizations.

Egg McMuffin is the same kind of anti-white ethnomasochist you see in the left wing political parties of North America and Europe.

Evan McMullin is a neocon - a progressive that wants to fight wars for Israel

Nothing incorrect in that tweet, looks like an argument in favor of white nationalism to me.

>R-R-R-R-RACISM SHITLORD

Fuckface McMuffin is a Bill Kristol minon.

His tweet and argument style is pure Bill Kristol, meaning it's happily shameless chutzpathic propaganda.

Keep hitching your wagon to this fucking loser, mcmuffin

The scum wants Paris to be Afghanistan because "muh racists"

What a globalist cuck. That it he's being blackmailed to being this much of a shill.

>Implying Paris is still Paris even with hordes of third-world barbarians inhabiting it

Get this shitty fastfood breakfast item out of here.

Paris is Paris dumbfuck
Keep watiching Fox News or others dumb channels who talk shit and manipulate information.
Now I know why American are so dumb ...

You're absolutely right, Trump is 100% correct

Paris has been destroyed by liberal policies and Muslim immigration

It will never be the same again

Every time I see Egg McMuffin's picture, I just think AYY LMAO.

>t. Muhammed

Sage

You're posting it like it is a bad thing op.

>not wanting mickey mouse on top of your tower

What are you some kind of self baguetting faggot?

repeat whole post in french

What's really enraging is that he implies he knows what Paris looks like now: Somalia with trash everywhere and mattresses in the streets forming makeshift migrant camps.

So he knows that its basically a fucking colossal shithole and wants everywhere else to look like this.

The globalists are honest when you least expect it.

t. Algerian

Except thats a line of tourists who all almost all universally white.

Why dont you go ahead and show some pics of the refugees who are literally living in the medians in the middle of your streets? Tents and little shanty shacks and all. THOUSANDS of them.

>t. Someone who was in paris over the summer

At least youre not brussels.

>show some pics of the refugees

There are in Paris suburbs not in Paris itself you dumbfuck. I know the video that you're talking about
>Except thats a line of tourists who all almost all universally white.

Paris is full of Asian and European tourist

PARIS IS NOT OVERRUN BY BLACKS OR MUSLIMS.

Get that through your dumb thick skulls conservashits!

McMuffin should just change his name to cuck, I don't see why he even calls himself a republican.

Not trying to start anything, French Fry, what do you have to say about these pictures?

EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS

No, its in fucking paris. I stayed in fucking paris. And two blocks from my hostel was thousands of refugees living in the middle of the fucking street. I saw this with my own fucking eyes, i have no idea what fucking video you are talking about.

Paris is fucked. Your metro is DISGUSTING and filled with gypsies and brown people begging and stealing and littering trash everywhere. Not to mention religiously jumping the stalls. THERE IS A REASON WHY YOU HAVE THE ARMY PATROLLING YOUR STREETS WITH ASSAULT RIFLES.

No... I was actually very happy to hear him say it. I haven't been back to Paris in 4 years. It did not feel like Paris anymore my last visit. It was overrun with immigrants. There was trash (lots of flyers for rallies on the ground). You couldn't toss a rock without hitting a head scarf. The moment I knew I was never going back was when I turned the corner and found a massive amount of people holding signs with squiggles all over them, shouting angrily in whatever language - Not French. The last two places I stayed in Paris are within walking distance from recent massive rioting, and one within walking distance from the club that was attacked.

>Paris is Paris dumbfuck

Unless Evan McMullin lives in a over 50% nigger neighborhood he can fuck off. Fuck these mormons.

I know this place, this in north of Paris. Like all big city, we have segregated place and area. (area full of black "Little Africa", full of Asian, full of rich people etc etc)
Don't know what are you trying to say Ameridumb.

This is Paris too.

youtube.com/watch?v=vktivWUp_qU

Evan McMullin just tried to ruin Milo for speaking about his gay experiences as a kid. Who the fuck is he to lecture anyone about evil white nationalist Nazis?

Really?

Didn't this Mormon underpants man support the deep state?

Where was this one taken?

This is Paris suburb Hans

CUTE

That's fucking unbelievable.

Barbès (full of black and muslim, for sure)
Dude stop with those cherrypicking picture. There area in NY full of Asian, some full of black, that the way it is ...

And?

Fuck off you lying faggot I go there yearly for contract work and Paris is a shithole outside of the sites.

Mcmuffin needs to fuck off. Yeah he's a nobody but he's like an annoying fly that won't stop buzzing around your face

A step away from

>white nationalism is not actually an evil thing, it just means restoring our nation's to what they once were when they were still ours

Just take that last leap.

So close but so far.

I'm just asking. Relax. I don't know where these pictures are taken. I'm glad I have you to explain to me.

That's racist! Trump was talking about crime!

What i am saying is that your city is fucked and was literally the most unsafe place i visited in all of europe, other than brussels. So many gypsy thiefs, african dudes begging and hawking useless bullshit. Trash EVERYWHERE. I actually had to stay on guard the whole time because the place is just outright sketchy. I used to work in bedstuy brooklyn at 3 in the morning for my last job and even that was less sketchy than paris at noontime.

Brussels had muslims squatting and shitting in the middle of the street in broad fucking daylight so theyre pretty damn hard to top. But yeah. Paris is shit. I will say that you french fucks were not nearly as big cunts as i thought you would be which was pleasantly surprising. But i wouldnt go back.

Wait I thought McMullen was just a desk jockey not an Isis handler.

>tfw when you are so redpilled you can't even bring yourself to convince some blue pilled amerifat.

..your point is? These niggers shouldn't be in the country at all. Paris should be white again.

Evan McMullin is a traitor, and so are you.

>lying faggot

I live in Paris Tyrone.

>outside of the sites.

You confirm it. Touristic place isn't full of black and muslim

White Nationalism is the best

I went to seine saint denis alone and didn't die

I got a transfer at the airport in Paris. It was awful. All the French people working there were niggers. They lost our luggage. I saw them dropping suitcases on the terminal. Third world country.

That is sad. :( When was this? My last visit to Paris was four years ago, and you're describing most of what I saw. Lots of trash. Paris was never like that. Tall extremely dark men trying to tie bracelets around my wrist, gypsies begging for change, etc. I kept having French tourists walk up to me to ask for directions. In all my visits that had NEVER happened before. In hindsight, I wonder if they saw a white face and thought that maybe I was French.

EUROPE BELONGS TO WHITE PEOPLE YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER.

AND HEADSCARVES EVERYWHERE.

>"AND THIS PLACE WAS FULL OF MUSLIM .. AND THE OTHERS WAS FULL OF GYPSY"

Are you aware of the fact that in your mission to spot as many non-white people as possible that you are completely overlooking the city (architecture, the museum etc)

Keep lying on internet Rodriguez
Don't know who you try to convince.

>You confirm it. Touristic place isn't full of black and muslim

Really? Good news! So my wife, who is fluent in French, and one of her life's dream was to go to Paris but now she doesn't anymore will be totally fine and safe to go to Paris? This is great news!

I live in London and I wouldn't even go to Paris, even if it's 90 quid... fuck the french and fuck niggers

>le juging city by le posting cherrypicking picture

Keep going dude, you totally embarassing yourself but keep posting :)

kek....paris is fine

Well you have a French flag there, but I have no reason to lie. I used to visit Paris at least once every two years. That city has changed, and does not feel like Paris anymore. London isn't much better, but at least I feel I can return there. Not Paris.

This was late august/early september of 2016, aka less than 6 months ago. It was pretty damn shocking.

Like i knew there would be issues there, any major european city has this issues to some extent. But holy fuck paris was sketchy. I was backpacking for 3 months solo and in over a dozen countries and god knows how many cities - and the only place worse than paris was brussels. That fucking place just seemed lawless to me while at least in paris they try to pretend theres not a problem.

For those reading, see paris now if you have the desire. Its not all bad, not yet at least. But in the next decade the place is going to be changed into something completely unrecognizable.

He is right. And it's not a problem.

There is nothing wrong with being white, or nationalists, or both in conjunction. Get your globalist, anti-white ass out of our way or it will be removed forcefully.