On a serious note, what have Mexicans ever accomplished?

On a serious note, what have Mexicans ever accomplished?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_inventions_and_discoveries
youtube.com/watch?v=h0gqn2F_Uu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What have you ever accomplished?

been wondering the same thing for years

good tacos

Well.

Tacos.
Good roadside illegal fireworks.
uh...

Literally, nothing. Their Aztec ancestors were much more interesting.

More than you, gook from worst korea.

... some of them have killed themselves.. I guess...

Burritos and Nachos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_inventions_and_discoveries

About half that list is fake padding, but Tequila is definetly the best thing they ever made.

more then the blacks

They are like the G.W. Carvers of ground beef. They figured out how to make 20+ different dishes with the same ingredients. Truly impressive culinary engineering.

lol nice 1

>Tequila over vodka

KEK

Tacos and mucha lucha I guess

Nachos are american tho

sigh, mezcal

Well, I do love Mexican cuisine, as long as it's not prepared by an actual Mexican because I don't trust their hygiene. Mexico's water isn't even safe.

You can tell which Mexicans have Spanish and Germanic/English roots and which ones are basically still savage natives. Much like Brazil, Mexico also has this strange social apartheid based on race.

That's really grading by The Bell Curve.

Mexican food is hardly an accomplishment. I'm not even saying that because I hate mexicans, but mexican food is extremely simple to make. They all have the same base ingredients- beans, rice, cheese, tortillas... a few excepts where it gets a little more complicated

I have my own accounting firm. In that an accomplishment? also I can speak burger red neck and Nazi.

>accounting firm

But you're not a native Mexican. You're a jew.

What really fucks my goats about pro multi-culturalism arguments is that they can only ever cite food as a benefit of intermingling societies. if you bring up dinstinctions in history or ideas about law and governance and morality when cultures clash, they always just say, "but muh tacos, m-muh gyros!"

Tequila is swill poison that's only [the liquid version of] ediblie if it's mixed with so much lime juice that the citric acid burns off your taste buds.

was watching the ninja-warriors ripoff 'Ultimate Beastmaster' (free of course, who'd pay for that shit) and unlike ninja warriors they had 2 people for each country (USA, Germany, Japan, SKorea, Brazil, Mexico)

The mexicans wiped out in like 10 seconds, never came close to doing anything at all on stage 1. Brazilians failed miserably as well.

They just don't have strength or skill or discipline like civilized countries. Germany had the best average, a 16 year old german college student beat all the latin cocksucker bodybuilders and only lost first place because korea had a world record ice-climber doing a climbing competition (he won, obviously. The man has faced real challenges, unlike steroids+tacos of mexican men who want to look manly but never actually do anything)

Tacos
Contraceptive pills (or something like that)
Medicine from cactus and shieeeet

Well mexicans comes partly from from spain in europe. And europe is really big shit like more money than US and Russia put together and then some.

So do not annoy the mexicans.

Pedro can't even post any accomplishments by his people.

Not only are spics degenerates, but they were literal animals during Aztecan times and when the Spaniards came over from Europe, they reformed you spics and gave you a language to work with. Before that you were chopping each others heads off (not that you're not doing the same thing now).

So tell me, what is the difference between niggers and spics again?

Massive distribution of medium-shit rated cocaine and extravagant cartel killings (dudes really put a lot of care in their killings)

>Europe is one unified nation-state

Sweden, Yes!

shut the fuck up you dumb ass white boy!!!! mexicans are known for having alot of boxing champions and that includes mexicans americans. Also mexican americans are known in the mma world too. Just wait till blacks and latinos start getting into MMA more you snowflakes will drop the UFC just like you did boxing and find another sport to watch.

>dudes really put a lot of care in their killings

They're still trying to relive their glory days.

It really shits my lawn that there's a 50/50 chance that my fellow american poster is actually a indio/mestizo mongrel. You can always tell because they're the ones saying
>bu-but MUH mexicans are hard working individuals that have gret tradiutl valuz!!!

who cares lol

you sound gross
I feel sorry for you you rotten, scared person

What's it's like having to constantly try to make yourself feel better by trying to make fun of others in an anime image board?

How does it feel to get this rustled over a autist on a mongolian board game forum?

I found the spic!

Sup Forums is too young

youtube.com/watch?v=h0gqn2F_Uu4

>the door isn't still closed on the bottom half
3/10

many scientific discoveries, as VANILLA

To play contrarian: Have you considered basic work ethic? Or perhaps the law and structure of society that was most definitely shaped and founded based off western civilization?

We suck at westerning, burgerbro.

Wow what a panel.

>bitches about spics
>posts a Salvadoran turd

a jig doing a jig isn't something they should be proud of.

this shit right here!

even though I think they were actually invented in america, just like burritos, chimichangas, and fajitas

>Just wait till blacks and latinos start getting into MMA more you snowflakes will drop the UFC just like you did boxing and find another sport to watch

lul

Mexico is filled with talented intellectuals

Wrong board mate. Here we brag only about what other people of our same color did. Never about what we've done ourselves.

fpbp as usual

Nothing. Except being the foot soldiers of the democratic party.

Which is important as most modern white supremacist types haven't accomplished much of anything.

F A G G O T