Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/texas/2017/02/20/dhs-authorizes-hiring-10k-immigration-officers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Implying ICE isn't above the police.
T-they are, right?

This just in: not gonna happen, folks

True they should yet out
>Sup Forums Ice!

Depends on the position. Special Agents, Deportation Officers, and Immigration Enforcement Agents have police powers. LAPD CAN GO FUCK ITSELF.

t.ICEfag

kek Stupid Commiefornia.
They are police officers, whether you like them or not.
I know they're taking away all your maids and yard workers, but you're just going to have to get used to it.

Aren't they federal? Federal agents like to cooperate with state and local law enforcement but they don't answer to them. Also, they are still law enforcement, so it would be unlawful not to identify as such.
t. Dad was OSI and then EPA. Kinda dull but they did a number of arrests

If ICE is coming to an alien's house, the opportunity for voluntary departure has long past.

t.ICEfag

ICE vs. MS13 counter strike mod when

>THIS IS THE Sup ForumsICE, OPEN UP

If people who aren't police identify themselves as police, Garcetti could literally have them arrested, even if they're federal employees, for impersonating an officer. Doing that an arresting people is a 50 state felony.

ICE has sworn officers.

Or just ONE good ICE video game.

Isn't this a bad thing for SJWs?

i liked the classic "la migra" better anyway.

>idiots make retarded demands on ice

They will get told to fuck off. How is this news?

So what % of ICE is police?

How much of is true?

Like you can't just burst into peoples homes (without a warrant) for constitutional reasons. But if you happen to do it can you still deport? I mean technically you guys broke the rules, but at this point do they even have rights?

I would play the shit out of this.

I would play the shit out of SWAT 4 ICE edition

aye fuck you motherfucker
t.mestizo

you have to go back.

Sage

fuck off wall nigger

if they have a reason to go to the home there's someone who can legally arrest on site to take all the credit even if they aren't doing everything themselves

t. FBI SA

IDK but every sworn member of ICE save for Detention Officers can arrest people.

Anyone have the original comic?

I went into a local Mexican joint yesterday and yelled "La Migra" as loud as I could. The whole back of house staff ran out and I sent a tip to the iceman. I wish I recorded it, seeing four spics come booking out of the back made my week.

Police= law enforcement, ICE= law enforcement, ICE= police. Checks out.

So Detention Officers are not police? Which ICE officers are not police? What would they announce instead of ""police"?

seriously?

Lots of big fact ICE dicks sliding into illegal sluts.

It's happening.
I just watched Crossing Over again last night. What a coincidence that this thread is up.

Lmao ICE, a federal and superior agency, says "No."

Califaggots Blown The Fuck Out

Are you an ERO Special Agent? You do not have to answer if you are not comfortable with the question. Keep up the good job though, brother.

"Hey Goldstine! Schutzstaffel Schutzstaffel! GET ON THE GROUND!"

I have no problem with this.

Whenever ICE is around, I chill out and stay cool.

It was some real life Benny Hill type bullshit, cracked me up. I'll record the next time. I'm going to go to Home Depot and get as many spics as I can in the bed of my truck, drive to the immigration office and lay on the horn.

NO YOU, ICE IS THE LAW!!!

hot to get into ice?

Like any other law enforcement agency, the Constitution required a warrant to to go into someone's home.

I don't know what would happen to the alien. We're have very strict policies on residences, so I've never heard of suxh situation. The agent would get his ass handed to him by OPR (internal affairs).

"Please stop deporting illegals, we're losing voters!"
t. California

>t.wetback or anchor baby

Over 50% of the Border Patrol is a lot of ICE is Latino. The difference between them and you is that they believe in the rule of law and don't want this country to turn into a shithole their ancestors fled from.

Yeah right. You haven't come of of your mom's basement in months.

Detention Officers don't leave detention centers. They are like guards.

ICE, like any other law enforcement agency, can use anything including a ruse. LAPD is upset because we're saying "LAPD". And since wets know that LAPD won't deport them, they open up and talk.

No, I wish. I'm a Deportation Officer. SA get paid more and have take home cars.

But I have a lot of the authority they have to include making criminal complaints with the AUSA.

I hate to be "that guy" but ice.gov

If you don't have a degree, law enforcement experience, or veteran status it is pretty much impossible.

Dog = animal, Cat = animal, Cat = Dog. Checks out.

I mean I was a bouncer in Florida for 2 years and beat up a lot of Mexicans.

You never watched cat dog?

Arguement is invalid.

Moms been dead for five years man.

Deportation are still nice guys. We having been working with ERO SRT/RRT and the HSI SRT a lot on fugitive capture raids and ending a spic pedophile/trafficking ring here.

What area? Club?

Let me guess Deerfield or lake worth

>Serbia

Aw shit you got me there, fuck off Winslow

>Sup Forums-ICE

even better, thanks libtards

If repeating sequence of numbers they yell "ice ice baby" instead.

Fuck off, Carlos.

Not for long bean nigger

When will Commiefornia sink into the sea?

But illegals don't have constitutional rights

LAPD got btfo by a 13 year old beaner and is trying to save face by appealing to illegals.

>"Illegal" immigration raids
>Literally doing their job

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its basically its own country now. Im not even joking

As far as illegals go. Liberals are arguing that the second an illegal steps foot inside America, they have rights.
Not even joking

Def not in Tallahassee. I saw exactly zero bean niggers in Tallahassee. However I see 4 or 5 nigger niggers. I stayed on the white sise of town though. Thank god for segregation

Probable cause allows them to go in if they believe attaining a warrant will take to long.

I don't think there's any position in ICE that you would qualify for.

Enlist.

>13 yr old bearner.
Hey, kids these days are little shits. They attacked that cop. Not justifing what he did. But lets be honest. Little teenagers can be evil

Did Trump give these people Gestapo level authority? I've never heard of them in the news before despite it's over 10 years old organization and now they're everywhere.

That's where youre wrong kiddo. Stop thinking in terms of how things should be. Start thinking in terms of how things are.

Cool. Thanks for the help.

ICE is literally police though. They need to fire these retarded cops.

oh shit, all the times we fucked and I didn't figure that out until 2 years ago.

No, the (((media))) just didn't care about them doing their job under Obama. They only make it an issue now and exaggerate because they'll take any opportunity to spin something into an attack against Trump.

What did he do? Accidentally fire his weapon? Ooooooooo

ICE's response, "Lol no."

Doing God's work ICEfag.

->OP nerdvirgin
What is the definition of Policing Shilltard

Yes but we're don't do spur of the moment raids. They are planned weeks, sometime months in advance.

They've always had power to arrest and deport. Your not living in a boarder state like I am. I watched undercover ice arrest my neighbor bc he was hiring illegals. Fuck him anyways

>COMMIEFORNIA making demands to the god emperor
Kek

No, the authority has always been there, in our Federal law. But since the 1960s it's never been enforced to its fullest extent.

I grew up in Southern California and I always saw reports of immigration raids on the news. Why would they be on Finnish news? Probably because the European elite wants to make Trump look like a Nazi.

Subhuman ICEfags blown the fuck out once more

Cuck

just remember, you have nothing to be afraid of if you never did anything wrong.

No problem. I have been thinking of going DSS.

The LA police are worried that ICE aren't killing enough people and will sully the good name of the LA Police Department.

>what is the Supremacy Clause?

KYS

If it's Los Angeles all the ice officers has to do is say they see multiple families residing inside the single residence meaning it's a "safe house". The officers now have probable cause to break down the door in regards to human trafficking

>sully the good name of the LA Police Department

NASA just detected my sides in orbit.

ICE is federal.
They do not need local jurisdiction permission to do anything.
They can force local officers to assist them even.

Any county or state that breaks federal laws will soon have all funding cut off.
Press F to pay respect to California.

That's not true in the slightest.

Can someone redpill me on serbposters?
Why are they trying to be the new leafs?

Half of the foreign news here are pretty much copy pasted and translated from largest American/British news organizations. They just use the locals sources and now they're bashing Trump so it's what is popular in here too.

You just don't think outside the box enough pussy

HOW WILL BLOMPF EVER RECOVER

They should yell "YOU'RE GETTING ICED!"

how do we get /ourguys/ into ICE?

breitbart.com/texas/2017/02/20/dhs-authorizes-hiring-10k-immigration-officers/

If we have someone on the inside that can help us learn how to report illegals we can fast pace the deportation process

Border Patrol can search private property - except for dwellings - without a warrant so long as they are within 25 miles of the border. Anything more requires a warrant.

How am I a pussy for following the law and upholding my oath to the Constitution?

LA fag here.

I hate the LAPD, their excuse is that they don't want people to be scared to give up information, why would anyone want to give the COPS information? Especially illegals. It's people like me who give them info, not illegals.

LAPD can go suck a dick. useless fucking people.

Just apply like everyone else. Ice.gov

Or do Border Patrol, which is easier to get into.